Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Ascender

Light being dream?

Hey everyone,

I'm used to having pretty vivid dreams, I've shared some before, but last night I had 4 or 5 dreams that were all very clear. One I feel was a nod to a past life (I rarely dream of the past) and there were a few parts that I wanted to see if I can get some insight on.

So I think it was set a few hundred years ago, we were in a wooden building with low ceilings, or possibly a ship. Men and women were being reunited and there was a lot of hugging and kissing. The men had huge beards rugged beards. It felt like we had been let out of somewhere, or something was ending. There was a cracked window that was letting this stream of light through and there was a female standing against the wall, with a golden but featureless face just letting the light soak into her. I needed to do the same (I feel like the light recharged us or something, but it seemed only her and i needed to do this) and wanted to be in her stream of light but obviously when I stood in front of her to get some light it shadowed her which made me feel bad. I moved on and was running through a field with some other people. As I woke up (at 3am) I had this thought in my mind about "The four Patience". I'm not sure what that means, and it's patience like being patient for something.

I guess my first question is about the light being, who could she have been and how are we connected since we were both searching for light to recharge after being in the dark for so long... perhaps reflecting my own awakening? She just stood there by the wall and didn't move or react when I moved infront of her to get the light.

The second, is there such thing as 'the four patience' or four types or patience? I had a quick look but didn't see anything that resonated. It felt like a nod to four stages and when this was relayed it felt like the end of a conversation I understood but now I don't know what it was about.

Okay this is long enough. Looking forward to some thoughts!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Suspended
You and the person in the light are one. You both wanted illumination. You saw yourself receiving illumination. Four Patient = For your healing.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Ascender

Oh I like this thought. I do feel as though I was looking at 'myself' but not as I am not. She was very still and quiet and didn't move when I blocked the light from her.
Old 18-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Hey everyone,

I'm used to having pretty vivid dreams, I've shared some before, but last night I had 4 or 5 dreams that were all very clear. One I feel was a nod to a past life (I rarely dream of the past) and there were a few parts that I wanted to see if I can get some insight on.

So I think it was set a few hundred years ago, we were in a wooden building with low ceilings, or possibly a ship. Men and women were being reunited and there was a lot of hugging and kissing. The men had huge beards rugged beards. It felt like we had been let out of somewhere, or something was ending. There was a cracked window that was letting this stream of light through and there was a female standing against the wall, with a golden but featureless face just letting the light soak into her. I needed to do the same (I feel like the light recharged us or something, but it seemed only her and i needed to do this) and wanted to be in her stream of light but obviously when I stood in front of her to get some light it shadowed her which made me feel bad. I moved on and was running through a field with some other people. As I woke up (at 3am) I had this thought in my mind about "The four Patience". I'm not sure what that means, and it's patience like being patient for something.

I guess my first question is about the light being, who could she have been and how are we connected since we were both searching for light to recharge after being in the dark for so long... perhaps reflecting my own awakening? She just stood there by the wall and didn't move or react when I moved infront of her to get the light.

The second, is there such thing as 'the four patience' or four types or patience? I had a quick look but didn't see anything that resonated. It felt like a nod to four stages and when this was relayed it felt like the end of a conversation I understood but now I don't know what it was about.

Okay this is long enough. Looking forward to some thoughts!

Wow, this is an interesting dream. The impression that I was getting was that you were having a past-life flashback. I was getting a feeling of pilgrims on a boat to America, hence to lack of light and crowded, limited space. Sunshine represents spirituality and this woman ( who you may know or encounter in this life) was with you on this ship passage. You both understood the importance of spiritual enlightenment, which is why you both sought the light in the darkness. She didn't respond to you blocking her light, as in those days a woman was subservient to men and she would not have been allowed to protest.

I have heard of "the four levels of patience", but not enough to advise you to the meaning. But I think that you may want to look into that, as it may be giving you guidance to your current waking life. I always advise people to pay attention to past life dreams as they come when a similar situation arises in the current life that has a similar pattern. I hope this helps!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 19-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Knower

Even if this is a past life dream, it could at the same time be symbolic to your life now. Your dream self is choosing these images for some specific reason. I don't believe it's random.

One of my thoughts is that the woman represents an inner feminine aspect of yourself. She wants to be integrated into your daily life, to "show her face" to the world, but your ego (the conscious sense of your personality) "hogs the limelight" blocking her from being consciously present.
Old 19-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Ascender

I love both these thoughts so thank you! I also feel it was a past life nod and that you are spot on with an over seas crossing. The way they were dressed was very simple, the men had beards and the women had bonnets although most of the women wore grey, they looked how Mennonites today do. Most of my dreams either feel present day or somewhere in the future or a place that isn't 'here' so whenever I have a dream that is set in old times it really does feel past life. Come to think of it I've had a dream set around the same time before. It was of some kind of counsel meeting about building log houses for a new community.

I do feel that her and I are closely connected though and I like the thought that it's an aspect of myself that wants to be shown. The way the dream felt though was that only I could see her, or at least only I could see the golden side of her. This is very much an aspect I'm struggling with in my own life, I feel I'm really trying to find people who can see my golden side. Most people in my life right now are very much asleep or are choosing not to see right now. It's been very frustrating for me. I don't have anyone on 'my level' so to speak.

I will do some research on the Four Levels of Patience. I'll post what I find :)

Thanks again to you both!