Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Experiencer
3 dreams in the one night

Last night I had three dreams. The first dream is as follows

I dreamt that I had some clothes which needed to be dried as they had been washed, so I had this crazy idea to put them in the fire, with some logs, (I do not recall whether or not I lit the fire)

The next thing in the dream that I remember is that the logs were on fire, and that this idea was working, but then I realised that some of the clothes were on fire, and I decided that I didn't want those particular clothes to burn, so I kept chucking a cup of water on the fire and I recall the sizzling sound the fire made, and at the end the only clothes that were left were my school clothes and I took them out of the fire, and put them in a basket and went to my room and thought well there are a lot less clothes now.

The fireplace was an enclosed fire place with a door to open it and represented the fireplace in my house, the cup was red and looked exactly like the cups I have in the kitchen.

The next two dreams are pretty simple really.

I dreamt that I didn't have time to or forgot my lunch for school, so I had to grab lunch money. The settings of this dream represented my kitchen same lay out.

The other dream was me dreaming that I missed the school bus, I'm outside and I just see the bus drive past and the drive would have been able to see me quiet easy. The settings also represented the front yard looked just like the front yard.

The dream of missing my bus and forgetting my school lunch are similar to real like events, at times I have almost missed the bus and I do very often have to grab lunch money when this occurs.

Any ideas to what these dreams mean would be greatly appreciated.

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Volont
found that people with the most Anxiety Dreams actually have the least of everybody to feel anxious about... it seems they learned by their Dreams to simply stay On Top of Everything.

Now, the FIRE is very interesting. Remember how Sita proved her Purity by throwing herself on her Husband Ram's Funeral Pyre -- if Pure the fire would not touch her. Well, look at your dream. Your 'impure' ordinary cloths were consumed, but your 'Pure and Holy' School Cloths survived.

You must be a VERY GOOD STUDENT. This dream is saying that School is a Sacred place for you, and that you are cut out to be a good student.

Cheers for the reply Yes I find the fire dream very interesting I knew it had something to do with my schooling that much was clear to me but I wasn't sure what, I feel pressured and I do a lot of study and I worry about my results at the end of the year, so it's like my unconscious dreaming mind is trying to tell me I'm going to be ok and make it, a thought I constantly have to battle on my hands due to doubt etc, thank goodness for reframing lol. This dream had three elements fire water and earth if you count the log, though I'm not really quite sure what they mean together though it's clear that water in the dream cancels out the fire, and the earth not quite sure of it's meaning though the log provides the fuel for the fire it burns but the school clothes survive.

You said that those who have the most dreams of anxiety have the least to feel anxious about this I find quite amusing as I actually have the condition anxiety lol. A bit ironic.

Oh yeah get use to me being everywhere lol cos well I am haha.

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Volont
found that people with the most Anxiety Dreams actually have the least of everybody to feel anxious about... it seems they learned by their Dreams to simply stay On Top of Everything.

Now, the FIRE is very interesting. Remember how Sita proved her Purity by throwing herself on her Husband Ram's Funeral Pyre -- if Pure the fire would not touch her. Well, look at your dream. Your 'impure' ordinary cloths were consumed, but your 'Pure and Holy' School Cloths survived.

You must be a VERY GOOD STUDENT. This dream is saying that School is a Sacred place for you, and that you are cut out to be a good student.

Cheers for the reply Yes I find the fire dream very interesting I knew it had something to do with my schooling that much was clear to me but I wasn't sure what, I feel pressured and I do a lot of study and I worry about my results at the end of the year, so it's like my unconscious dreaming mind is trying to tell me I'm going to be ok and make it, a thought I constantly have to battle on my hands due to doubt etc, thank goodness for reframing lol. This dream had three elements fire water and earth if you count the log, though I'm not really quite sure what they mean together though it's clear that water in the dream cancels out the fire, and the earth not quite sure of it's meaning though the log provides the fuel for the fire it burns but the school clothes survive.

You said that those who have the most dreams of anxiety have the least to feel anxious about this I find quite amusing as I actually have the condition anxiety lol. A bit ironic.

Oh yeah get use to me being everywhere lol cos well I am haha.

Old 11-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Suspended
You have your basic interpretation already. School is important to you, thus your school clothes not burning. The other clothes don't matter as much to you. Thus you have fewer clothes. The Kitchen does tie into going to school. It supports you, gives you what you need to go to school. The rest is just your mind processing the feelings associated with going to school.