Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 04-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
If you want to be loved - be lovable.

^ that.

Seriously, the most powerful love magick is to commit yourself to a path of self improvement for its own sake - and I mean real self improvement in this world, not just reading a bunch of self help books. If you want to do this mystically, then you can ask your guides or higher self to point out areas you need to work on. Really start owning what you brought. I do postmortems of situations by imagining I'm watching myself on TV. And find areas about yourself that you want to improve, and make a plan and commit to it.

I'm not saying love spells don't work. I love doing practical magick. It's my favorite way to meet partners. I find it actually more effective than a lot of the current manifestation techniques. But if you do a spell without actually fully integrating the lessons of your previous relationships, you're just going to attract the same experience you had before until the lesson finally sticks. You will not attract a better relationship via practical magick than you would via any other means. Relationships are still mostly skill-based. And you can practice the same skills on your mom, your friends, your coworkers.

Tl;dr: commit to becoming a better person.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Knower

There is a love spell that is legal by God, and the universe it's called hedge of thorn it only good if the partner left you, or to protect them from falling in love with other lovers. It happen to me once I slept at somebody house, and she came to me in a dream, and I just wasn't expecting it then her husband put a thorn on her, and it hurt like hell so this is real, and it work. What it does is that it make the new partner lose interest, and leave the person, and doesn't want to stay with them so the person will be left alone, and return to the husband.

here is link about it.

http://rickwarren.org/devotional/eng...-of-protection
Old 03-03-2016, 03:36 AM
Master

It's not actually a love spell per se - it's a prayer of protection.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Seeker

how does one cast a love spell?
Old 07-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Master

The same way you cast any spell. You choose the type of magic you're going to do e.g. candle magic, poppet magic, honey jar etc. etc. Then you choose the herbs/oils/and other things that you are going to incorporate into your spell. Then you work on the correct phase of the moon and there ya go