Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-06-2024, 08:53 AM
Seeker

True love is a deep and complex concept, and I believe I've found it with my wife. Been married for 10 years now. She might be an angel in human form, really. This article describes some signs, but I think it's mainly because there are moments when she knows exactly how I feel without me saying a word. And from the moment we met, there was an instant connection, as if we had known each other forever.

Unconditional love is a significant part of our relationship. We've been through ups and downs, facing challenges that would have torn many apart, but our bond has only grown stronger.
Old 11-06-2024, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Unconditional love .
Pure and simple , my children and grandchildren.

Blokes come and go ( as did my my children's dad )..
But the love I have for my babies will never leave me.
Exactly!
That's what I said, the closest to unconditional love is between a mother and child and grandchildren.
Even when you fall out with your child(ren), you still continue to love them no matter what.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 AM
Master

We practice what we are within, through many experiences of life, understanding how ‘truth’ and our true nature can be. We are an evolving species. The more we grow and learn, the more we understand who we are and how to be with other life. Unconditional love is not limited to ‘one’ or children or grandchildren. It’s the nature within all life, when nurtured in ways it can know itself in this way. Our closest reflections move us closer to ourselves and it’s an extension to ourselves and all life through those streams.

Love without any particular object/person/child is boundless when understood through one’s own liberation and boundless state. It understands all life in this way, without conditions.

Thich Nhat Hanh-there are four components to true love. Maitri (loving-kindness), karuna (compassion), mudita (empathetic joy), and upeksa (equanimity).
Old Yesterday, 06:03 AM
Knower

True love or pure love can only be unconditional love, because conditional love is not really love but rather it is a form of deceit and manipulation to gain control over others.

A poster earlier mentioned that unconditional love is hard to do in this 3d world. Therein lies perhaps the main reason we are here in the human form that is purposely “disconnected” from what some call God and then given free will to freely choose.

What will we choose and how will we behave.

Everything that happens in our personal life is to nudge us away from our false nature which is the ego and towards our true nature which is pure unconditional love.

The Bible states we are made in the image of God. That is the multi-dimensional quantum energy image of pure unconditional love. Problem is, that beautiful love has been heavily cloaked by our ego. And so our very long term human adventure here is to see if we could ultimately uncover that love within and express it to all through compassionate action.

Pure love unites, never divides. And there are many divine systems in place to show us that.

Marriage is one of those systems. The male gender can do certain things better than the female gender, and the female gender can do certain things that the male gender simply can not do. And when they fall deeply in love and unite in marriage they become stronger than as individuals. And because pure love will make us want to do everything we can to make our loved one be joyful, we will begin to become more compassionate and softer to accommodate and cooperate.

Another one of those systems is our human’s best friend the dog. No matter how we mistreat or hurt our dog, the dog will always gently snuggle next to us to soothe us. Unlike what we do they don’t judge, dwell long in anger, hold grudges, or retaliate.

Dogs are here to show us unconditional love. We certainly can learn a lot from our loyal dogs. It then is interesting that humans believe they are at the top of the food chain when dogs have higher consciousness, awareness, and connectedness than humans.

But that is to be expected as they are not here for the test between high and low consciousness, we are.

Can we while in the human form gain, or better yet remember, the wisdom and benevolent maturity to choose pure love that is our true nature over the ego which shuns love for survival?

Good to always do our best to make choices that align with pure love, as it changes our body chemistry to then be more joyful and peaceful.

After all, love is the highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy and more.

Love is one of the very few things that carried over from the divine multi-dimensional realm to this 3d realm. All by divine design, meaning we designed it to be when we are not in the human form.

Truly an amazing but extremely challenging human adventure of finding ourselves (love) that we bravely and passionately “jumped in line” for when not in the human form in our our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Master
I don't believe there is such a thing in this world. What people call love are just strong attachments. In eastern religion they simply call an attachment an attachment, but everywhere else it seems we overromanticize sexual feelings to the point of deification. Then there is also 'true love' for/from family, friends, etc. I would still call these strong attachments. Love, it is not of this world.