Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-07-2017, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I think I just dreamed of my future death lol

Ok this is not some nightmare dream or whatever but actually a dream I just woke up from and am glad I had it !! so before I start I am a newly spiritual person, I don't believe in religion and I believe that every one is a God and that God is within.. I have recently changed my diet and cut out meat junk food etc etc just eating fruits and such and drinking water and i tried meditation for the first 2 times in the last 2 days .. ok so to the dream ..So it was me and 3 other people i don't remember who but i had a new Lamborghini and we were gonna go to this party and i was speeding and drifting trying out my new lambo ! I remember i was drifting and we were laughing and having a good time just young (im 19) and living life and then i stopped at a red light ..but i was on a bridge that had streets underneath..but the bridge made it seeem like when i was gonna turn right i was gonna be cool and keep driving but next thing u kno I actual turned too soon and the car flipped over and fell on the street under us and everybody died , but when we died i didn't actually feel it and we didn't go down wit the car , we actually was still on top
of the bridge ( our spirit bodies ) and all 4 of us looked down at the car falling and we knew we died but its crazy cause in the dream when that happened i looked at my spirit body and said dam so this is what its like to die and then i had to explain to the other 3 that when we die we dont go to heaven or hell and that we are spirits but humans don't kno we here cause they cant see us . my spirit body lowkey resemble my physical human body with the same tattoos and such but it was see thru and I felt SUPER LIGHTTTTT and in the dream i remember everything it felt SUPER REAL i swear i think i was in a different timeline or something.. but then we started getting chased by these demon like dogs and we were super fast and stuff and then i was thinking like what the hell why cant i kill em because they were super fast also but i thought my new body would be way faster than them and then something told me to use my physic abilities and something else to use .. it was a blue symbol but I forgot what it was .. but then i met up with this guy and i asked him can he help us out we are new to this we just died and etc etc he was like a reg white guy and he had a kid with him who was just like us also and he was like all you need to do is meditate to enhance your abilities and i was like is it hard and he was like no its not because your third eye is already open ! and then i woke up .. srry for the grammer and such just hella excited.. i really feel like this dreeam meant something to me .. it felt so real.. it would be cool if u guys could give feedback and let me kno what u guys think this dream means? thank you!!
Old 31-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Suspended

it means the Father & Son on the spiritual side are the ones who will save your soul from the demons & their dogs. The Father told you to look through your spiritual eye to begin learning about spiritual things. That means He & His Good Son are with you & will communicate to you if you look to Them with your spiritual self. And above all be good. Do not do anything that is bad. Be a good son as well. That is the lesson here. God will save your soul. Or He will let it go to Hell if you are real evil. You had shed your earth body & were still perfectly alive as a spiritual person. Yet there was still terrible danger for you on the spiritual side, & only The Father & Son could help you escape The Beast.

Old 31-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
hi ThaSpiritualBanxBro.
to me your dream seems to be speaking of you experiencing your light-body.
your consciousness was no longer stuck in the lower levels of understanding
that existed below the bridge.
your creation energy brings things into existence much more quickly in that
state of mind/being, and the "demon dogs" were likely a response to some
desire of yours becoming manifest.
the man you'd met had given you worthwhile guidance. meditate and get
yourself in alignment with your own (best) intentions.