Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-07-2017, 05:08 AM
Master
my thinking was that the chef (not chief) in the kitchen was your "significant
other", and that she was represented in dream two as the new girl you had
not known. it was thoughtful of your dream self to lay out paper towels before
you'd emptied your bladder -- are you certain it wasn't newspaper? it's also
interesting that Michelle11 had brought up the "man's best friend" idea
in conjunction with the german shepherds, and that you've suggested an
affinity to such creatures with your werewolf experiences... it's as if the
"atttack" by those three dogs was done on your behalf, in order for you to
provide a rescue for the girl... perhaps leading to a romance.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Guide

Hmm that is interesting because in the dream I kinda felt like the girl who was blond was her. I know that in her past where she was troubled and basically tried to kill her self but accidentally saved her self that she was blond. Looking at the future it seems that her and her BF may be separating and that she is basically getting into the same stuff she did back when she was blond... But once again just speculation.... but interesting non the less.
Im not sure what kind of paper it was actually I wasnt really focusing on it so I dont recall especially now. Yeah I know that I have a strong connection to dogs because of so many references in my dreams. Sometimes I see different types of dogs in my dreams that dont exist and sometimes they talk and make jokes or do funny stuff. I not really a dog person as I have own a cat and I am not sure I would own a dog myself but I dont mind them.

tsk tsk... I just wonder where these dreams originate from... lowerself.... higherself...???

Also I never mentioned this but I believe I had a dream about this girl.... like 14 years ago before I knew anything about her. I dont remember what she looked like other than basic body shape but I do remember energy, the way she moved and definitely her voice... oh well....

Thans
Old 29-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
yes. i'm a believer in the energy of a being as being the defining
characteristic for them, much, much moreso than the appearances
which they may take on.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:38 AM
Ascender
Thank you for your appreciative reply, and as you took around 2 hours I shall add a few more comments ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
tsk tsk... I just wonder where these dreams originate from... lowerself.... higherself...???
On matters of word play and theme, I was wondering about the term we sometimes use, about having your cake and eating it!.
In this respect, when is the cake not a cake? when it is a meat pie. As if, instead of just buying a cake you have decided to make a pie instead.

The detail about the pie crust interested me, and how there might be some word play concerning the SUV, having your cake and eating it!, the c-rust and the SUV. A thing of beauty perhaps that can be spoiled! Peeing on the table.

My guess is that in your dream you found an answer to certain ideals you may have about friendship and intimacy. It's like both hemispheres of your brain are firing in unison dispelling the conflict to expose the ideal. But you know that when you wake up one hemisphere will settle down under the more dominant other.
It's as if you are drawing a fine line, peeing on the table!, between what is acceptable behavior and what is not. The right way and the wrong way, of getting what you wish for.
Overcoming the conflict that prevents ease of practice in waking life.

Only you can really interpret the true underlying meaning of your dream.
It's how things connect with other things that only the dreamer has direct access to.
Old 30-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Only you can really interpret the true underlying meaning of your dream.
It's how things connect with other things that only the dreamer has direct access to.
this itself is wordplay!
you or i might read the words describing an event, and derive a moral or
meaning from them... but the true meaning exists within the experience of it.
[imo] it's not so much that the dreamer has unfettered access to the unique
symbolism of the dream that empowers them with the capacity to interpret
a true meaning, but it's more that the dream itself doesn't even exist
without there having been a dreamer to inspire/create/experience it; the
meaning of it cannot exist independently of the experiencer.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Guide

Thanks you two! Yeah I wish I had my note book but this dream was pretty memorable so this is definately good meditation for a while. The funny thing is that sometimes a dream like this means this at this moment and has another role to play in the future once I gain a certain understanding about it. Its funny how I have had more life changing events in my dreams or visions versus my waking life. Maybe I need to go out and be more spontaneous haha.... when your guardians ask you to go to the bar....

lol I see this is getting really deep :) Thanks again.
Old 30-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Guide

Thanks you two! Yeah I wish I had my note book but this dream was pretty memorable so this is definately good meditation for a while. The funny thing is that sometimes a dream like this means this at this moment and has another role to play in the future once I gain a certain understanding about it. Its funny how I have had more life changing events in my dreams or visions versus my waking life. Maybe I need to go out and be more spontaneous haha.... when your guardians ask you to go to the bar....

lol I see this is getting really deep :) Thanks again.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Master
i will admit to having my curiosity piqued at how a double-post could
materialize 9 hours after it's original.
:head-scratcher:
Old 31-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Guide

LOL... not sure.. it was there and then It was in the message bank and so I posted it then there were 2... maybe something I wrote I should pay attention to?