Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Bigl1010123

I talked about everything that happen to me. I didnt experience anything else on that list. At this point i feel pretty stable with myself. Ive been feeling pretty normal lately.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Bigl1010123

I was thinking of going into a deep deep meditation to get my chakra wheels super active again. After ive experienced the first time doing it. I think i can handle it second time around. Or should i find a master to help me with this in person? Cause i dont want to mess around and have an imbalance in my chakras, that's no good.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Bigl1010123

How long did your process last?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Master
sahaja... Any of the things on the list may be from energies other than kundalini, which is a specific channel opening.

Bigl... First you say you don't like going so fast, then you want to push your chakras spinning more. hmmm.....

In my view it works far better to do a regular simple meditation practice and let these activations and openings happen naturally.

Xan

Old 10-06-2012, 05:33 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Bigl1010123:
How long did your process last?

Are you asking me? 23 years and it will the rest of my life. But those 'symptoms' are not the 'process'. They are merely little warning signs. And they are different for everyone.That is likely all it will come to for you. That may be as rough as it gets. What happened to me and another, the two of us, is very very rare. Like Gopi Krishna if not worse. I see a few cases on the net. At least now i find some mention of it. Cases vary in degree and always, in what the person goes through.They sometimes call it extreme Kundalini, or serpent bite. The term extreme will do until someone comes up with a better one. I write of it occasionally because in case it happens to someone and they have seen a mention of it, they'll know where to look. The word kundalini might not 'magically' accompany the phenomena as it did with me. I wrote off all the symptoms and a lot of other things as my bizarre imagination. I had no idea of what was going on. Maybe those who have undergone it and lived and kept their sanity will talk about it more someday. If they can get past the flack from some of those who have not undergone it but think they know all about it. I'd like to write an ebook some day. I owe Gopi Krishna that. But i can't yet..
Quote:
Xan:
sahaja... Any of the things on the list may be from energies other than kundalini, which is a specific channel opening.
Xan...Yes they could. Or then again it may be kundalini. And like i said, extremes are rare.
All rare - Extreme Kundalini, with Extreme psychic, then Extreme Dzogchen, with Extreme 'teachers'. Downright mythic.
I didn't go looking for any of it, they all found me. Too bad it's all so rare, i'm sure there are far better suited than i am for this endeavor. For any of it. Well, we can keep hoping.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:22 AM
Bigl1010123

I had a change of heart :) though im still a little scared. Im already waist deep in this there's no point in trying to go back once i understand it. Plus my acceptance is becoming better and ive been feeling pretty stable today, the most normal i felt in a month, but In a way at the same time im going through an identity crisis with my ego idk its weird to explain but i dont think this has anything to do with opening chakra energy. Right now i can honestly and genuinely say, my whole way of viewing life has completely changed. Question? How can you tell if your chakras are at an imbalance and when there stable?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Bigl1010123

Those links didnt work. May i ask what Kundalini is? And should i be worried???
Old 10-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Bigl1010123

I just researched it and it looks like its more of a good thing than a bad thing... Idk what to take of it.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:03 PM
sahaja

I just tried the links. They worked for me fine. Huh? I'm using Firefox - browser.

I honestly don't know much about the practices and beliefs that have evolved around kundalini. I researched it as much as i could 20+ years ago, pre internet. That's old fashioned inter library loan for out of print books. Yep. Research of a esoteric subject in a foreign land from a long ago culture about practices that are based on theories that the west has no comprehension of and the whole thing is shrouded in symbolism, then written in about in a foreign language and interpreted into another. Gopi Krishna lived in Kashmir, was a Hindu, understood the language, culture and the mythology. He searched the width and breadth of India, land of the kundalini, and found very little. ... (Gopi Krishna - Kundalini the evolutionary energy in man) The book is readable online, or download.

Now we have experts all over the Internet on Kundalini and/or chakra systems. I call it fluff and stuff. It's probably harmless, beneficial and fun. There's Kundalini yoga which is as safe as any other with a good teacher. There will be warnings occasionally, they are real - but - spontaneous and extreme is so rare, you'd probably have a better chance at winning the big lotteries many times than it happening. What i don't care for are the remarks about us as being unprepared for it or 'spiritually' inept in some way. NO ONE COULD BE prepared for it. That's why they call it extreme. Spiritually inept? Give me a break. Judge someone you've never met by what standards? That type is just looking to hype their own beliefs.

I used the word kundalini once and my teacher (Dzogchen) said in reference to me "That's not Kundalini!" I was busy defending our (extremes) position that - we are not going to view it as a pathology, mental, physical, spiritual or otherwise! I should have just asked him, "What then, is it?" But i didn't think of it, that maybe there was another word, another approach. Dzogchen don't practice Kundalini yoga. And who ever heard of extreme tummo. I'll continue to use the word kundalini.

Another thing i don't get is cubbyholing aspects of energy/consciousness, as if any idea and definition humans have ever come up with for anything must exist seperately in steel clad rooms with no connection to anything else.

I don't know what the real practice of kundalini is about. I'm just trying to survive.

This is probably more than you wanted or needed.____But - Thank you! I saw something, something came to light for me, while writing this. It may not have for some time if i hadn't. That's the greatest value in this forum. Not the answers it provides, but the questions it inspires.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Bigl1010123

Well i'm going to keep up with this practice on account i feel it will better me as a person and get me more in touch with my spiritual side though it can be a little scary. Something deep with in me tells me this is the right path :)