Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Tension in the knee

hello,

I feel a tension in my left knee everytime when im trying to get my body to a sleepy state, before a astral projection or meditation. I dont know if it is a true problem or its just a thing in my head.

I dont have problems with my left knee in my life. I only feel this tension when being aware of my body. I cant astral project annymore because this tension is keeping me aware of my real body.

The tension isn't painfull it only feels like you have to tighten a muscle in your knee (I dont know if it has something to do with a muscle).

Does someone know what is could be or how to lose this tension.

Thanks,
and sorry for my bad english
Old 28-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Master

How are your thoughts. When I think of negative things or feeling stressed my legs get wrestles and I cannot ap like that. I have to get my thoughts right. When my thoughts are good and I am not stressed I do not have a problem. That may not be you. You could try to ignore the problem. Pretend it does not exist. That may solve the problem. When I am lying on a thin mattress to help me not to fall asleep after a while my back feels uncomfortable. I have learnt to ignore it. It usually still feels uncomfortable. I still ignore it and get on with it. By doing that I am able to still ap.
Old 29-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Nettles

I have found moxabustion to be an effective way help with knees. Moxa sticks are the best way to do it, it's very easy to use them on ones own knee and with just a tiny bit of research and you could give it a try.
Among other things, moxa helps remove blockages to assist in Qi movement so it could help.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Experiencer
What technique are you using? I noticed when I was practicing AP, that after some time to relax my body I would only have to lay down an a bed, and my body would know on its own, what it is supposed to do, and i would achieve that relaxed, heavy feeling in a seconds. But when trying it again after some time, it did not happen so naturally and I felt certain parts of my body to feel as a bit tense. So try to change the way you relax yourself. When you start meditating, start first with actually physically relaxing your body. Contract and release the muscles of all body parts, from toe tips to your head and face and at the end do all muscles on the body at the same time. After that start with conformation about how every part of your body is fully relaxed, and then repeat the same practice but now only picture yourself moving a phantom limbs, like you would move your astral body. Relaxing your body in that way might help.