Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Nada

Love..being able to feel and fall in love is a gift.
When one has capacity to fall in love multiple times (without any negative consequences by hurting others or oneself), it is lucky and pure bliss.
There are many shades of love and all are wonderful.

We need more love around us and in our lives.
Encourage others and ourselves to fall in love many many times and often.
There should not be limit to love.
Old 20-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Knower
Good post.

I know with myself it is because I try and see the inherent good in all humanity, and believe that even the most stubborn of people can find peace/bliss/enlightenment if they open their heart/mind to it.

The world does need more love. Though I do believe in Twin Flames, which is an entirely different sort of love than just the normal type we should feel for all beings IMO.