Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 05-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Complex Consciousness

Complex biological leads to( > ) complex access to mind/intellect/concept which in turn leads to{ > } algorithmic intelligence aka smart technology as a resultant of biological technology.

Complex biological consciousness may have;

1} appreciation of art--Roger Penrose

2} judgement of truth,--Roger Penrose

3} non algorithmic,--Roger Penrose

4}.......

.............(S)*t*(S).............
..Space-Time-Space...
...Spirit-Spirit-Spirit...

Time( t ) is what we observe( * * ) as fermionic matter and bosonic forces.

PINCH! BANG! PING! PUTRID! are evidence of existence as physical/energy aka reality ergo spirit-2.

Physical/energy, positive shaped geodesic gravity and negative shape geodesic dark energy occupy space.

Humans occupy space as an aggregate of;

fermionic matter---we recognize as mass

bosonic forces,---we refer to as no rest mass yet they exist in varying degrees of massiveness

gravity--shape of space and
dark energy--shape of space( imho as this latter is speculative on my part ) but follows as rational logical common sense if dark energy is the opposite of gravity yet on same playing field, but shaped opposite of gravity geodesics.

A torus as a great tube has both positive and negative shaped geodesic curvature.

If gravity and dark energy invert to define body of the great tube, we may observe this as physical/energy ergo time ergo reality i.e. composed of fermions and bosons ergo spirit-2.

Spirit-1 is in purple and the associated metaphysical mind/intellect/concepts as our

spirit-of-intention

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..."Around a nucleus, this wave-function is certainly not zero, meaning that this region is not exactly a vacuum.

Ever since the beginning of quantum theory, people have debated the physical significance of the wave-function, and whether it has a physical meaning. In other words, does a non-zero wave-function at a point mean that something is actually there? In the theory of Quantum decoherence, the evidence seems to suggest that yes, the wave interpretation is indeed more fundamental than the particle interpretation, which seems to emerge from many body interactions.

.....Therefore I would say that the electron cloud around the nucleus is indeed different from a vacuum, you might say there is some kind of charge amplitude there.

Let's also not forget the Pauli exclusion principle, stating that two electrons cannot occupy the same quantum state, creating a huge repulsion if another electron tried to enter that state. So in that sense this region would be very different from the vacuum.".....
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-t...or-the-neutron

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman