Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 20-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Cause and Effect Deterministic Universe

We live in cause and effect deterministic Universe. imho

There exists no true random-ness, or uncertainty, except in humans and other animals inability to map chart all interrelationships of Universe at ultra-micro scales of existence, as presented below in statically conceptual ideal/perfect expression;

Space ( ) positive shaped gravity arcs,

Time >< observed time as inversions from gravity and dark energy,

Space )( negative shaped dark energy arcs,

and the basis for all cause and effect ergo determinism and the link (> ^v <)(> v^ <) that connects our observed time ^v^v aspects of Universe to ultra-micro gravity and dark energy properties of space-time.

^v^v^v is topological sine-wave frequency found in the body { observed time } of numerically sequential set of numbers, where all prime numbers/nodes--- except 2 and 3 ---plus other non-prime odd numbers/nodes align as outer surface arcs of a great torus, as an abstract great circle, ergo positive gravity,

and of some even numbers as inner surface arcs of great torus, as an abstract great circle ergo negative dark energy.

A nematode~~~* has appearance of a brain node. Rather doubt it has access much access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept.

We have 12 pairs ( bilateral? ) cranial nerves. These 12 extend from areas above the spinal chord~~~~ closer to mid-brain~+~+~+~+~+~+~=+{:} and brain.

I believe these 12 are related to 12 vertexes of both cubo-octahedron and icosahedron, or to the cubo-octahedrons 25 great circles.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5011b.html

4-fold cubo-octahedron = 12, 6, 4 and 3 sets of great circles ergo 25.

5-fold icosahedron = 15, 10 and 6 bilateral sets of great circles ergo 31 + 31 = 62 great circles

We have 31 bilateral spinal nerves+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+=+{:} and I believe these 31 can be associated with 31 left and right-skew great circles of the 5-fold icosahedron.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergeti ... 5730a.html

Both of these I believe are associated with space-time as show at top of this post.

Time >< observed time as inversions from gravity and dark energy,

Space )( negative shaped dark energy arcs,

and the basis for all cause and effect ergo determinism and the link that connects our observed time aspects of Universe gravity and dark energy properties of space-time.

The link below goes to graphic I created to help visualize the abstract great circles of Space-Time-Space and the sequential numerics of a single trajectory, that, defines a toroidal-like shape.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AtUQMwhRKCowKghttps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AtUQMwhRKCowKg

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

All rationality is resultant of, or derived from, (Space)->Time<-)Space( cause and effects.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+=+{:}

There exists no true random-ness or uncertainty except in humans and other animals inability to map chart all interrelationships of Universe at ultra-micro scales of existence, as presented below in statically conceptual ideal/perfect expression;

Time >< oas observed time inversions >< from gravity and dark energy surface arcs,

Space )( negative shaped dark energy surface arcs,

and the basis for all cause and effect ergo determinism and the link >< (> ^v <)(> v^ <) that connects our observed time ^v^v patterned-sine-wave aspects of Universe to, ultra-micro gravity and dark energy properties of space-time.

^v^v^v is topological sine-wave frequency found in the body { observed time } of tours as defined by numerically sequential set of numbers, where all prime numbers/nodes--- except 2 and 3 ---plus other non-prime odd numbers/nodes align as outer surface arcs of a great torus, as an abstract great circle, ergo positive shape gravity,

and of some even numbers as inner surface arcs of great torus, as an abstract great circle ergo negative dark energy shape.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+=+{:}

Humans and many other animals {:} have 31 bilateral spinal nerves ~+ and 12 bilateral cranial nerves +.

We can derive 31 left and right skew great circles-- 6, 10 and 15 --- from the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron with its 12 vertexes.

We can derive 25 great circles--- 3, 4, 6 and 12 ---from the 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedrons 12 vertexes.

This is the total of 87 primary great circles of "U"niverse.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f3201b.html

Since 14 of them share congruent planes--- not diameters ---that may leave only 73 primary great circles of Universe.

73 is the 21st prime number and is, of course, found on the top/outer surface, abstract-great-circle line of numerical nodes/events.

..1.......5.7.....11...13.......17...19.........23 ..25.......29...31.........35...37.........41...43 .........47....49.

0..........6..........12.............18........... ...24.............30................36............ ...42...............48......
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
......3........9..............15...............21. ............27.............33................39... .............45..................

....2..4.....8.10........14...15.........20...22.. .....26..28........32...34.........38....40....... ...44..46.........50...

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Well, according to the Kybalion, and many other ancient philosophers you are correct, at least with cause and effect. Determinism I think is another name for Law. In other words, there is no "other "out there "determining" what should happen, but rather, the inexorable and inviolable Law is what everything happens within. Its already set in motion and cannot be usurped.

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." — The Kybalion.
Old 21-05-2016, 03:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

There is cause { action }, effect { reactions }, resultants { consequences }.

There exist no one/single cosmic/Universal law/principle. There exists, a finite set of cosmic laws/principles, that, do not contradict each other.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Within Silence
Well, according to the Kybalion, and many other ancient philosophers you are correct, at least with cause and effect. Determinism I think is another name for Law. In other words, there is no "other "out there "determining" what should happen, but rather, the inexorable and inviolable Law is what everything happens within. Its already set in motion and cannot be usurped.

"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." — The Kybalion.

Old 21-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Basically all life is movement, action and reaction are movement. In fact, moving is all that ever happens.

Cause and effect are not two separate happenings. Life is one whole, and continuos movement.

“When two things occur successively we call them cause and effect if we believe one event made the other one happen. If we think one event is the response to the other, we call it a reaction. If we feel that the two incidents are not related, we call it a mere coincidence. If we think someone deserved what happened, we call it karma, retribution or reward, depending on whether the event was negative or positive for the recipient. If we cannot find a reason for the two events' occurring simultaneously or in close proximity, we call it an accident. Therefore, how we explain coincidences depends on how we see the world. Is everything connected, so that events create resonances like ripples across a net? Or do things merely co-occur and we give meaning to these co-occurrences based on our belief system?

Lieh-tzu's answer: It's all in how you think.”
― Lieh tzu, A Taoist Guide to Practical Living

Life is concatenation.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Within Silence-- Is everything connected, so that events create resonances like ripples across a net?

Yes, everything is connected by gravity, if not also dark energy. Gravity unifies the Universe as wholistic one.

Quote:
Or do things merely co-occur and we give meaning to these co-occurrences based on our belief system?

Yes things co-occur and there arell connected by gravity if not also dark energy.

The distance limit to the effects of gravity.

There are no distance limits to the effects of charge + or - as found in most all particles i.e. Electro-magnetic radiation ( photon ^v ) has no distance limits.

ELectric field has + and - charge--observed time/reality >^v^v<

Magnetic field has + and - charge--observed time/reality >^v^v<

Gravitational ( ) field has no charge.

Dark energy )( is unknown, but I speculate it likened to gravity, in being a property of space-time that has no charge.

( > ^v < )( > ^v < ) = bisection of one great, toroidal vector/tube.

No less then two great toroidal vectors/tubes composing every particle of Universe. In my speculative oppinion.

I believe a quark is composed of two OO great toroidal vectors.

Two quarks i.e. 4 great tubes OO OO compose a single, unstable and very short lived meson.

And these four are oriented to each other in a fashion that approximates the 4 great circles of the vector equlibrium aka the cubo-octahedron.

See the lower graphic on this following URL page{ see link }

Think of a great circle as the an abstract great circle in center of each tube. I show that in previous post as the ^v^v^v^ spinal chord sine-wave frequency set between 0, 6, 12 abstract, great circle and the 3, 6, 9 abstract, great circle

..1.......5.7.....11...13.......17...19.........23 ..25.......29...31.........35...37.........41...43 .........47....49.

0..........6..........12.............18........... ...24.............30................36............ ...42...............48......
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
......3........9..............15...............21. ............27.............33................39... .............45..................

....2..4.....8.10........14...15.........20...22.. .....26..28........32...34.........38....40....... ...44..46.........50...

The point of the ^v^v^v was to show that 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 defines a sine-wave like pattern/frequency.

r6