Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 22-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Teiksma

There are plenty of latvian folk songs on youtube :)
I can suggest you Latve and Iļģi :)
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 AM
Master

Black Sabbath can be spiritual!
Especially the following songs:

War Pigs - talks about how the rich send the poor off to war - a song to awaken the masses

The Wizard - a song about a wizard who neutralizes evil influences with his light work
Old 02-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Seeker

i like metal \m/ weathet spiritual or not ahaha XD \m/ actually i find that large percent of metal songs actualy alter state of consciousness i always watch my breath wile listening to metal songs it feels awsome \m/
Old 09-05-2014, 05:28 PM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
I just love metal and I want to know more spiritual bands :)
My favorite bands are these:

Tenochtitlan - russian etnic doom metal band, they sing in mayan and aztek languages about South American ancient indian culture.

spiRitual - folk/etnic metal band with indian influences. Song Pulse is my favurite song ever - song about the pulse of Universe, the Great Goddess.

Natural spirit - ukrainian folk metal band, their song Ros Reka is so moving - about the soul departing from body, and how this soul stays with the place, with the land, to protect and love it forever.

Hades - black metal band from Norvey, check the song Pagan prayer :)

Skyforger - folk metal band from Latvia - they sing about latvian mythology and history.

What bands do you know? :)

If you don't mind some harsh vocals at times, I'd recommend you check out Epica. They're a pretty well-known symphonic metal band from the Netherlands. This is from their latest release, "The Quantum Enigma" (the song is called "Sense Without Sanity - The Impervious Code"):

http://youtu.be/XPU1FREEp2Y

And another track - "Natural Corruption":

http://youtu.be/0sRJhADv1dc
Old 09-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
You can't get much more spiritual metal than Spinal Tap's 'Stonehenge'.

"And you my love, won't you take my hand?
We'll go back in time to that mystic land
Where the dew drops cry and the cats meow
I will take you there, I will show you how"

Sheer spiritual class.