Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by travellers
My nutrition is good, I only eat food that has a positive vibration....
My blood levels are also fine, it is not a matter of being a Vegan who has disregarded the nutritional intake its a matter of having no interest in food of any kind...
I use kinesiology to test everything I eat, so I am connecting and in tune with what my body wants and needs...
I have to feed my body because it needs the nutrients to survive but I have no interest in the food I make myself eat..
I buy food by its energy vibration according to what my body requires and at present I am down to making my body eat 2 meals a day, which keeps me healthy... Does anyone else have this disregard for food, it has only happen to me in the last few months just as the energies coming into the planet have increased....

Maybe it's a lack of surprise in your diet? If one always eats more or less the same type of meals (such as rice with beans, or always orders the same pizza) than eating can become very boring and you can lose appetite.

I have heard the ''two meals a day is more spiritual'' before but I think what is key here is to check one's lifestyle and needs, and find a suitable diet for it.

Less meals will work in a monastery. There you can have two meals, light food, lots of meditation, no serious exercise. But for most people that is not their life, and to live up to monk standards ((which is what many religious books and 'guru's' hint at)) just ain't practical. If you're retired or don't really exercise it may very well work though.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the nudge...
I fully agree my diet was boring to me, even though I created new foods and tastes that other people loved, I still found eating food boring...
I have now gone back to basics and make veg burgers with egg and cheese, this food seems to work better for my body and digestion than any of the beautiful vegan meals I created....
So now back to being a vegetarian...
Used to live on home made burgers when I was younger, maybe there is a psychological thought connection with this type of food for me...
Still sticking to the 2 meals a day though as it really works for me, even with working hard on the farm...
Old 20-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Ascender

Yes, I use to eat healthy until I gave up and just eat sugar and junk food 24/7