Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 04:41 AM
Master

WE NEED A MEETING ....LOL...

I actually did suddenly think of Red during the night and realising that she would be unable to "steal " a team as she would be fast asleep in bed . She is 7 or 8 hours ahead of the rest of us here .

So what do we do ?
Do we just leave it as it is with the 4 teams we have and no stealing ?
Or do you want to go with the stealing ?

Red, if the lads want a bit extra fun of stealing then you can STILL be included .
All you would have to do is tell me in a pm some teams that you would want to steal in order of preference and will steal on your behalf .
It can be done so that we are all involved.

But if we all think let's just keep it simple , then we will !!!
I'm easy.
Old Today, 04:44 AM
Master

...Speaking of weekend games , there's the Real Madrid/ Dortmund final in a few days at wembley ..
( Although again, maybe on too late for Red .)
Old Today, 05:02 AM
Master

...or another option is that we all do the stealing but we leave Reds 4 teams alone and we can't touch them ?

Oh heck, I'm getting my knickers in a bit of a twist !!
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Master

Ok.... So I've had a meeting with all the panel and this is the general outcome.

We all keep our 4 teams and cannot steal ....
Let's keep it simple.

BUT, I've already got plans for the world cup LOL...

Red... You were always gonna be part of the team and to think of you not in it would be like Southgate NOT choosing Foden for the England squad .
So this tournament is as was
We all have 4 teams and see who wins
There will of course be a "virtual " prize .
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Master

Aww that is so kind of you AB. I didn’t mean to cause a fuss. I will go with whatever the majority decide, but as you say, let’s keep it simple.

Yep I’m looking forward to the Madrid/Dortmund game as well. Obviously I can’t watch it live as it will be on here at 3pm but I will watch the replay the next day, so alls good. I REALLY want Dortmund to win!

SirN. Yep I have been watching some of the highlights that you have mentioned and really enjoy them. Last night I watched us beat Barcelona 4 nil at Anfield and STILL got goosebumps all over me lol. I watched some of the best goals in football and wow that was sooo good. I particularly liked Rooneys scissor goal. Awesome. Can’t understand why that wasn’t classed the best goal of the year.

I’ve just watched “An evening with Jurgen Klopp” on YouTube. The club organised this as a farewell at the MS Bank Arena and all proceeds go to the LFC Foundation which he is a part of for different charities around the city.

It was funny, sad, entertaining and well worth a watch.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Master

Aww that is so kind of you AB. I didn’t mean to cause a fuss. I will go with whatever the majority decide, but as you say, let’s keep it simple.

Yep I’m looking forward to the Madrid/Dortmund game as well. Obviously I can’t watch it live as it will be on here at 3pm but I will watch the replay the next day, so alls good. I REALLY want Dortmund to win!

SirN. Yep I have been watching some of the highlights that you have mentioned and really enjoy them. Last night I watched us beat Barcelona 4 nil at Anfield and STILL got goosebumps all over me lol. I watched some of the best goals in football and wow that was sooo good. I particularly liked Rooneys scissor goal. Awesome. Can’t understand why that wasn’t classed the best goal of the year.

I’ve just watched “An evening with Jurgen Klopp” on YouTube. The club organised this as a farewell at the MS Bank Arena and all proceeds go to the LFC Foundation which he is a part of for different charities around the city.

Old Today, 10:00 AM
Master

OOOOPS SORRY DONT KNOW WHY THIS CAME OUT TWICE. HOPEFULLY MISS H WILL DELETE IT.

Old Today, 10:18 AM
Master

You Didn't cause a fuss Red... I DID LOL ...
But it would be unthinkable of you not to be in the group fun. Absolutely unthinkable.

I'm not even sure if you all realise JUST how much this thread, and everyone's input has meant to me .
And how much it will mean to me going forward..

So I've already got a great plan for the world cup which will include everyone no matter where they live in the world...

But yes, just for this tournament we keep it simple!!
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Master

...( Plus I KNOW that Joe is NOT going to be happy if anyone nicks England off him LOLOL...)