Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Has anyone had the experience of seeing the same name everywhere?

If so, what was the outcome or the lesson or the significance.
This has been happening to me for about 6 months after I decided to part ways with someone who at the time I didnt know could possibly be my twin flame. The only reason I even researched twin flames was because of the synchronicity I experienced after we parted ways.

Im very skeptical about throwing the word twin flame around loosely as I understand it is a serious label. Since we parted ways he has not contacted me alot. I had to find via facebook that he moved to another state after we parted ways which showed me that he was not serious about me or saw me as anything in his future. I do think about him a lot, daily. and I do see his name at least 5-10 times daily, so much so that a sign(for an advertisement) was put in front of my house with his name on it. On TV when the credits roll, when I open the newspaper, or on my computer when surfing the web. I even see the female version of his name too. Prior to meeting him i was always facinated by his last name and even as a child used his surname as the surname of my husband when I used to play "house". i do dream about him seldomly. I doubt that he thinks about me, if he did he would speak to me now and then. Why am I seeing his name so much. And its not in my head Ive tried blocking out and seeing if I see other names as often.
what is the reason for seeing someones name everywhere? Do they also see yours or do they think of you?
Old 02-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Master
It has meant nothing in my case. Even my husband started seeing the name everywhere. It's just our awareness. Our brain picking it out, where it wouldn't have before. Be wary of the tf thing. Aknowledging it is giving it permission to ruin your life, leave you spinning in a way you might never recover. Get out while you can.
Old 17-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Seeker

yes I would see and hear it everywhere all the time but not anymore...
Old 17-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss1313
If so, what was the outcome or the lesson or the significance.
This has been happening to me for about 6 months after I decided to part ways with someone who at the time I didnt know could possibly be my twin flame. The only reason I even researched twin flames was because of the synchronicity I experienced after we parted ways.

Im very skeptical about throwing the word twin flame around loosely as I understand it is a serious label. Since we parted ways he has not contacted me alot. I had to find via facebook that he moved to another state after we parted ways which showed me that he was not serious about me or saw me as anything in his future. I do think about him a lot, daily. and I do see his name at least 5-10 times daily, so much so that a sign(for an advertisement) was put in front of my house with his name on it. On TV when the credits roll, when I open the newspaper, or on my computer when surfing the web. I even see the female version of his name too. Prior to meeting him i was always facinated by his last name and even as a child used his surname as the surname of my husband when I used to play "house". i do dream about him seldomly. I doubt that he thinks about me, if he did he would speak to me now and then. Why am I seeing his name so much. And its not in my head Ive tried blocking out and seeing if I see other names as often.
what is the reason for seeing someones name everywhere? Do they also see yours or do they think of you?

I have had the same experiences. At one time I was seeing 666 everywhere. Dear me, not that I am the devil or anything. But it kept appearing in so many places.

I see people sometimes. They are walking toward and I think, ah, that's such and such. Then I realise twenty years has passed, and the person I thought it was wouldn't even look that way.

I had a girlfriend, someone I truly loved, a very long time ago. It is strange but sometimes she is everywhere I look. But of course she is not. Then I dream about her, and think "what on Earth is that all about?"

Their are so many synchronicity. The thought as come my way that maybe I am experiencing my future partner. Maybe, because we have not met that person yet, our mind conjures the image or vibration of a person who was loved, who made us feel special in a special kind of way, because it is the nearest thing to experience that is yet to come.

I like to think that. It puts my mind and heart at rest.

Or maybe there are some people we are just especially connected too. We may not meet them again this life time, but because we have such a strong soul connection with them, we carry them with us all the time. Perhaps in some way a part of them are reaching out to us and the synchronicity is the universe's way of reminding us of that fact.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 21-12-2015, 03:45 AM
Knower

Me too.

I don't know about you, but my subconscious telling me it's universe' way to remind me of who I believe is my twin flame.

But if you feel disturbed, tell your angel to stop (in polite way, of course). For me it would stop, but I have to carefully not thinking about why it stop appearing and wishing it back.
Old 21-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Seeker

Oh yes

I have this feeling not only with names, more so with numbers. It happens to me a lot.
Old 22-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Master
Name and his last name.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Ascender

Oh yes this has baffled me. I'm not saying he is my tf or whatever he is, but during the period of time in which I believed we were going to be together I saw his name everywhere, I did an internship over that summer and every single male that I met all summer had his name, I saw his name in the cement on the way into my internship, I asked for a sign about him and had a very vivid dream that led me to believe he loved me...but then he backed out of our plans and remains to this day with his wife. Recently, in my attempt to let it go and put the whole thing behind me, I decided to do a meditation to send love to his wife, actually did one to send love to him and one to send love to her... right after doing the one to send love to her, I began to see and hear her name everywhere...signs, videos, all with her name and people sitting next to me at a restaurant with 3 teenage girls, one had her name and they kept saying her name over and over followed by the word "danger", they kept saying "her name, danger"...then my daughter came home from school and informs me she has another little girls she is not getting along with, this little girl is her enemy and guess what the little girls' name was? Yes, hers.
Old 07-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Deactivated Account
You can give thanks to the Ego, for showing you that love isnt Real.
And then Give thanks to the Holy Father,because only Love can exists.

Decide which of this 2 shall lead you.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Certain names tend to resonate with me than others. I wonder why?