Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Spirited

What is your most profound experience while developing?

I started going to Spiritualist churches at age of 17 where I continued to visit for a while, just before my 18th birthday I started developing in circle which I done for just over a year before stopping for personal reasons.. during the year I spent developing there was 2 moments where I was stunned beyond belief. I have a 3rd but the 3rd thing was a reading I done for someone which I'll not add to this to save length.. however if anyone wanted to hear it I'd happily type it up.

Despite having reading after reading given to me at church, despite experimenting with Tarot cards, Ouija boards (with a spiritual group), Pendulums, Psychic outtings, and all other sorts.. I could never say i had any astonishing self-proof. My first experience came to me one night when I was taking a shower (of all times! ) , I had sensed someone was in the room with me for a while and after 10 minutes the feeling made me so uncomfortable I actually got out earlier than I would normally do. As I was getting dried and putting clothes on i just somehow "knew" this presence had left and had gone into my room. When I eventually left the bathroom, I stood outside the door and my bedroom door is at the opposite end of the hallway. After a few minutes of standing there, I heard footsteps in my room and my computer chair started turning as it was squeaking which it only does once being sat on and spun.. I asked out loud "come out of the bedroom" (it was so real I was terrified!) and the footsteps got closer and closer to the door (the door is at the end of the hallway but to the left so not directly facing me) and well.. a shadow of a person clearly came out of the door and filled the hallway. At this point I was convinced it was a real person and so I ran down the first 4/5 stairs so if it was I could get downstairs to find something to protect myself. After 10 minutes had passed.. I eventually got the courage to go back up to the room and to find no one there. No one could have left the house and so I know it was a spirit encounter.. after that I fully believed there is such a thing as something after this life, however wasn't a pleasant experience!

My 2nd.. and the one I enjoyed was on a weeks 'vacation' with a company called "Accolade Academy of Psychic and Mediumistic Studies", we had a Trance Healer come to us for one of our class lectures and his name is Quintin Smith. He went into trance and allowed his spirit doctor to work through him providing medical help to people in our class who needed it. He did more or less the whole class who had bad backs and such.. he barely touched them but after it they were completely fine. There was one lady of age 84 who had walked with a cramp in her back the whole week we were there, after he saw her in front of us and worked on her, she was walking almost completely straight. Anyway.. my personal proof came when he said when hes 'stepping' out of his body and allowing his spirit friend in, he told us if we stare at somewhere just above or below his head, but focus in our peripheral vision to the exact place above his head, he explained that many people say they witness seeing his spirit friend enter him, and that it looked like a ray of light coming down and surrounding his head. My thoughts were "right ok....." not believing a word of it. Well, to my astonishment, it happened almost instantly. I was watching the most purest white ever.. coming down from about 6 inches from top of his head , slowly coming down and surrounding his head. I kept saying to my friend "Oh my God.. can you see that? Are you seeing this?" we were all stunned.. and to this day whenever I doubt my abilities or doubt an after life.. I remind myself of these experiences and they always renew my belief.

I thought I'd start a thread on this as I feel it will help myself and others to share and read each others profound experiences

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Spirited
Old 09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

You describe a lot of ****. I have no time for. Sorry.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:04 PM
cheeky_monkey

Seeing UFO's and spirit have to be my all time wow experiences. I have experienced other wow phenomena but to be honest I'm not comfortable talking about them these days, but the weather alone I believe is quite interesting. Once I prayed that a storm would stop, and maybe it was simply coincidence but it stopped.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Medium_Laura

I have always had my gifts since I was very small. I can tell you my first memory of talking to spirits. I was 5 and playing in the yard with my toy cars. I knew my mother would tell me that we weren't going to go to my grandmother's house today and I didn't need to come in and wash. My spirit guide told me. Though I didn't know he was my guide at that time.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Spirited

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
You describe a lot of ****. I have no time for. Sorry.

I see you do have the time to be rude then.

You're entitled to your opinion and choice of what you spend your time on of course but saying some ones personal experience is "****." is both ignorant and very rude in my opinion. If you didn't like what I said leaving the topic isn't hard to do..... if i made such a remark on everything i read on here that i didn't believe i'd probably be hated by now. Not hard to be polite :)

Spirited
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Spirited

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Seeing UFO's and spirit have to be my all time wow experiences. I have experienced other wow phenomena but to be honest I'm not comfortable talking about them these days, but the weather alone I believe is quite interesting. Once I prayed that a storm would stop, and maybe it was simply coincidence but it stopped.

I see and understand that, funny enough I did similar with the weather just yesterday! lol but as you say probably coincidence but it always seems to work though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I have always had my gifts since I was very small. I can tell you my first memory of talking to spirits. I was 5 and playing in the yard with my toy cars. I knew my mother would tell me that we weren't going to go to my grandmother's house today and I didn't need to come in and wash. My spirit guide told me. Though I didn't know he was my guide at that time.

I find it really interesting. Blessed to have such a gift :)
Old 12-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Master
What is your most profound experience while developing?

Love itself... within me and all around... The Presence.

Xan

Old 13-07-2011, 09:52 PM
DaveStar

God's like a big kid, he's really likeable, really funny, he made me laugh and cry. He tickled my soul, told me he loved me and every thing was gonna be alright. He answered all my questions with love until my questions were no more. Gods answer is his love, he speaks not with words but speaks with feeling, remember what God is? God is love and what is love? Love is an emotion and what is an emotion? An Emotion is a feeling. I can only describe it as an intelligent, energetic, emotional, universal language of love. God does not speak the language he is the language, he is the likeable and he is the funny. Remember what the bible says; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Old 13-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Thrare

First I'd like to say that I'm very much in the developing stage still. As for experiences the first was when I felt a profound sense of caring and love around me with no apparent physical cause while I was riding in a car with my cousins. The second was when I started reading Plato's Socratic dialogues...they're good stuff.