Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-12-2010, 02:45 AM
meta_synthesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is nothing that is not God, even your senses are of God, whatever you feel or see is of God, nothing is outside of God, its only the mind that separates you from God, but again the illusionary septation is also of God.

Cute

I used to say the exact same thing.

I held ideas close as truth - There is Only God and Nothing But God, Ever, Absolutely.

And then, the experience of no god.

The idea is correct, it is unquestionable truth, so it's true. Thus, I have to work it into my experience somehow - incorporate it - this blatant knowing of no God, anywhere, ever.

Well, simple.

As there is only God, that experience itself, is, of course, God.

Old 19-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Philip Bradley

beyond definition

Are we all clear on the fact that once we define something, that the definition describing the thing, isn't the actual fact of the thing being described?

if we are to go into this question of how to "experience" the essence of existence, which some call god, it seems to me that one has to realize this. That the description of something is not the actual living fact of the thing.

when one sees that existence isn't the word "existence", when one actually sees this, one can start to sort out their place in the universe. to realize god, is to see that to "know" god is utterly meaningless. that to know god, is to say that you define god. and that the act of defining something is done completely in the realm of thought, as supernova said that thought is the past, which is all a definition is--the past, not the living fact of what is.

Old 28-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Gerryh

Supernova. Go within for that is where God dwells.You can sense him, look in the mirror and sooner or later you will come to know God.
Best wishes.