Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Happy Days! Are Here Again

Happy Days! are here again.

Vertical is to live,
As horizontal is to die. { Fuller Earth Inc }

Happy Nights! are still to come.

Spin the spinal axis,
To find what may relaxe-us.

Spin the spinal axis,
To find what may excite-us.

A-head{ } and, a-behind{ )( }
Two ends of life they di-vine.

< going's and coming's <
<--lefting's and righting's-->

We pause to smell black coffee,
Accelerate like gravity for toffee.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Master
I love your positive message r6!

So funny, too.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Don't Rock the Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I love your positive message r6!
So funny, too.

Thx, Hope 33. D'ont rock the hope :--)

11 + 11 + 11.

I believe 31--- a prime number ---is the average prime age for humans i.e. a balanced place of knowledge and physical abilities, stamina, endurance.

I believe 120 is the average age limits for humans.

Perhaps humans genetics can be messed with-- by humans ---to increase that average.

120 is the maximum number of symmetrical right triangles
that can be placed on surface of a sphere.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Thx, Hope 33. D'ont rock the hope :--)

No way, Jose!

120 is the maximum number of symmetrical right triangles[/url] that can be placed on surface of a sphere.

r6

I just learned something new, and also found it fascinating...thanks, r6
Old 27-11-2014, 05:35 PM
AeternaLight

Cool........
Old 26-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Guide

Interesting, thank you.
Old 26-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Omni-comprehensive Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
I just learned something new, and also found it fascinating...thanks, r6

Glad for all who enjoyed that link, however, altho it did show one of the 120 right-triangles, it it was not the more explanatory graphic I intended to post.

Here is the correct URL

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f86471.html

.."ergo, we become satisfied that the icosahedron's set of 480 is indeed the cosmic maximum-limit case of system-self-spun subdivisioning of its self into tetrahedra, which 480 consist of four sets of 120 similar tetrahedra each."....

For those who wish to have an even more comprehensive understanding, here is URL to the text that goes with the above.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...0.html#986.470

See specifically 986.481 and 986.482, where Fuller points out the 4-fold VE's omni-subdivison, via its 25 great circles, does not produce only triangles, whereas the icosas 31 do produce only triangles.

This should be obvious to any who understand that, the icosahedron is all equalateral triangles to begin with. As is the tetrahedron, and the octahedron.

These three;

3-fold tetr{4}ahedron,--4 triangles parallel to VE and octahedon

4-fold octa{8}hedron, 8 surface triangles parallel to tet

5-fold icosa{20}hedron--8 surface triangles parallel to tetrahedrons 4 triangles

Fuller believes all phenomena of Universe stem from these three regular/symmetrically polyedra that stable via there triangles.

There exist five and only five possible regular symmetrical polyhedral of Universe, irrespective of multiverse scenarios.

The regular/symmetical cube is not structually stable because it has no triangles.

The regular/symmetrical pentagonal dodecahedron is not stable because it has no triangles.

A some years back{ 90's}, there was a dude who won the MacAthur award for his research into possibility the Universe has some pentagonal dodecahedron aspects, and if we went end of Universe in one direction we would pop in on the other side of Universe.

It didnt take but a few years for new cosmological data to come in, that showed that his theory could not be true.

So yesterday I saw a link to David Wilcox and he has some pentagonal{?} dodecahedron holographic ideas.

I will give you that URL below, but the more I read of David Wilcox the more skeptical I am of his research being substantially valid. He thinks of himself as recincarnated Edgar Casey.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b05d3737be61dd

The5-fold penta{5}gonal dodeca{12}hedron is the dual of the icosa{20}hedron,

The dual of the 4-fold cube is the octa{8}hedron

The dual of the tetrahedron is the tetrahedron, and those two together define the 8 corners of a cube. So again this is why Fuller sees those three as fundamental shapes of Universe that all else is derived.

The two-- dual -- tetrahedra define 8 corners of a cube, and 12 surface diagonals. They dont define the 12 lines/edges of a cube.

However, if we think of those surface diagonal lines being curved great circle trajectory spinnings, then they dynamically they will go onward to define the 12 edges/lines of a cube as 6 great circles of tetrahedron, cube and rhombic dodecahedron.

Here is URL
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

r6

These 6 gr