Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Master

9-20-24 …

To end the week …

Any time the mental will power opposes the imagination … the latter wins easily. Such is the capability of a divinely given gift … given to Soul Itself … as part of It’s “structure” … but immediately over-ridden by the metaphysical approach of mental will power.

So many of us can and do continue to use the metaphysical approach of physical body, emotions, and mind … to understand and interact with LIFE. It is the basic approach of the Divine that wins in the end … and when you learn to control and use it … in terms of re-designing the mental habits and patterns … this leads to victory.

The choice to continue to work with the long-term ineffective metaphysical approaches of understanding ones Self and LIFE is ours … the choice is ours … and how quickly we learn that our choices actually work against us … they are not simple choices … they actually DO work against us … and make things more difficult to turn around towards the successful … but this entire premise is meaningful *only* to and for those that are ready to move beyond. Until then … the entire Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds is ones schoolroom.

Mind’s very first promotion is to dismiss … to defend. To simply disagree with … reject … any way … any how … is what mind first demands. This does not simply “give up” and stop interfering with advancement.

A “weeding out” process is just that … a distinguishing … and since the entire Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds schoolroom is one big “weeding out” process … it is very good at what it does and how it works … to the most minute level imaginable.

Some of the last steps to be taken is the setting aside more and more … the demands of our own vanity or ego. After so very many lifetimes of trusting others for guidance and direction … and being so often misled … we more often than not resort to “* I * can do it on my own” … or … “ * I * can figure it out” … or … “* I’m * not letting anyone else tell ME what to do!”

What so many overlook … is when one leaves the mind and ventures into the Pure God Worlds … having ANY-one “tell you what to do” occurs less and less … and less … for by then … you are working with Divine Spirit … which is working with the “feeling of” … the “life of” … again … the “spirit of” … and in the higher regions … one is working with foundations and principles … and not “things” … as we are so often use to here in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds.

To work into these upper regions means ultimately trusting someone … an authentic Master … whose sole purpose is to find those that are worthy and ready … and lead them to these higher regions by teaching them how to do it and to discover it on their own … to prove it to themselves … and *not* to simply “Do as I say.” This urges the individual to let go of the last dregs of ego … and developing the strength, courage, and bold, challenging attitude one needs for the uncovering and discovery.

This … is “purification.”

It is often ( mentally / emotionally ) ruthless.

The path continues nonetheless … and on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

https://zorksconsiderations.substack.com/

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
To work into these upper regions means ultimately trusting someone … an authentic Master
Enjoy the information given. About this thought. I have been told Spirit (God) speaks in many other ways and forms. Communication. I would also say Spirit can be an authentic Master, never knowing or having one myself which is common. Why wait! There is not only one way imo.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
Master

lemex …

After an individual works his way into the Pure God Worlds … following Divine Spirit as an authentic Master is “whom” the individual does indeed turn to for direction and such. The “demand” to lastly find and follow an authentic Master … a part of the weeding-out process … is necessary to take those last ego-clearing steps. Once firmly into the Pure God Worlds … the authentic Master has done His job and the rest of the journey is left up to the individual Soul Itself. In the “end” … Divine Spirit is what Soul Itself turns to for all things … and not the Spirit of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds.

By then … that individual has learned the difference … and since that leads to an entirely different approach to Life … “communication” with Life becomes very different indeed.

Nice observation.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

https://zorksconsiderations.substack.com/

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -