Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Strudel, I will keep my eyes open since it would be very nice to find a mentor. It gets a little lonely. I am no longer seeing this therapist I mentioned either. I will look into it. I know tbere is something in my country.

Dudewhereismychrystal, yeah, that would make a funny dating profile. "I am searching for a very blonde limping woman who has messy hair, who wears shorts at night and has messy hair. K, if you it the description and met a guy while being abducted by aliens, I will buy you a meal and I would like you to meet my cats."

It might be my mind. But stuff happens. I was just out with my sister and her dog. We live an area where most of the drug addicts and people who were not that succesful in life in our city live (cheap rents. That's why we live here). I saw a shadowy figure coming out of one of the nearby houses and the dog was looking at it too. The figure was moving outside and the dog kept looking at it just like he would look at anyone who was just taking out the trash. Well, you see odd things here but until now I was unaware of this side. I just see stuff like this again.

I was raised as an atheist. My parents kept telling me that there is nothing. Believing in what I have experienced goes against my upbringing. For long anything else was like giving up. It's odd since my father has seen odd things himself. I was told that if I see or hear things others don't I am jut sick. No one in my family is severy mentally ill though. My sister doesn't have this but she accepts these things better than I do. I just can't find any peace if I keep telling myself it's nothing.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Ascender
Hahah dude its a winner that, I'm sure you would actually be quite successful with it!! I mean food and cats!!! Sorry if I seemed like i was saying those things where in your mind, I meant the dream- maybe that's your minds way of trying to tell you to get on with it and find someone- a longing to find someone to rescue or a need to look after someone etc, the dream may not necessarily be linked to anything that's going on. With your family maybe it's best just not to discuss things with them if they don't believe you, they love you, that's enough :) if your dad has seen things maybe it's just easier for him to be in denial, he could be doing what you tried doing before- admitting things kind of makes them real! Maybe he isn't ready to face that, and for others it's difficult as seeing things can be a symptom of mental health so if they don't believe there are any other possibilities they will assume your not well! Just know they are saying that as they care and want you to be happy and healthy. For the record on this occasion I am not thinking mental health (I often do!).