Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-07-2015, 06:24 PM
7-Days-Luck

Bunny So Far, The Only Astrals I Encountered Are Friendly Ones?

I've been gone for long again previously, and then come back now. During that time, I've been trying to fix my weak astral projections and it's coming back so that's a good thing Since I often have astral blindness, I am not able to see astral beings. I only can feel, sometimes hear and rarely see. Don't worry, I am slowly overcoming this blindness.

The main reason I made this post to share my own opinions of my experiences. Nah, it's just a repeat summary of my stories. So yes, a story. And also to show I am still alive~ Up till now, I've only encountered astrals that made me feel comfortable. None tried to harm or scare me. Well for the first few aps, of course I got scared but that's cos I was new to AP and I chickened out easily

Since I can't see, or differentiate that well, I cannot assure if the astrals I met are dark, light or neutral. But the ones I encountered never gave me any bad feelings. It was always warm, comfortable and nice. Though it is getting a bit weird. For one, these particular astrals will hug me, nuzzle my neck and nape. Yeah, the affectionate types. Not that I have anything against that (laughs) I find this weird, because, I am very used to reading people's stories where their astral experiences are usually scary and bad. Encountering dark beings and such that attempt to suck their energy or scare them to death. And I do believe dark beings have more than scare tactics to get what they want from us and also other beings. My psychic friend had met dark beings before, and one of them is -nerdy-, timid and awkward. I always look forward to my friend's stories of astrals they met. Each being they met are so unique in variation of personality and forms.

Referring back to my own experiences, I suspect several things about the 'affectionate' astrals. It could be the same -one- astral that keeps giving me these affections. It could also be a dark being tricking and making me feel comfortable to sap my energy, but so far, I never feel my energy sapped and I never woke up tired. It could be an astral who I have met before, whom I met in my dreams several times.

It's a whole big mystery here and I look forward to solving this Don't worry, if it was a dark being, I wouldn't complain since it's not like they are hindering my daily life. To be honest, I rather have my energy sapped by a dark being rather than having a disgusting TICK or FLEA to bite me and suck my blood. Ughhh---- gross... =A=" Yes, now whenever I get any fear of dark beings, I would repeat in my own mind 'Ticks are worse, ticks are worse'. Yes I know, I am weird LOL

Also, if you all ever wonder if why my aps are weak or I end up with astral blindness, I assure you, dark beings are not the cause of it. The cause is me. I am still training to be more receptive to astrals and I still need to clear my doubts whenever I want to go on an adventure.