Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2015, 10:55 AM
7-Days-Luck

Lightbulb I came to the belief that astral beings are really a lot like us

Sure I may not be Master of Astral Knowledge, but this what I believe. This post is meant to be a share of opinions, not to influence of course. It is also to let you all read and think outside of the box. Thinking of answers to questions, what if it could be this, or this? Wow, so many mysteries. I remind, this post is to share opinions. It means these opinions may not be 100% accurate since everyone's perspective of facts are different.

And exactly like what I referring, to the title of this post, astral beings are indeed like people in real life. The only difference is how they treat, react, believe and so on. Of course, because everyone and everything is different. Now, moving onto categories of beings. What I am talking about here is how they would interact. I am not talking about their previous lies, higher selves, powerful guide, nope, I am not talking about that. In other words, when it comes to terms of social, the astral beings indeed does social like us. Especially in terms of attitude. Everyone's got their own attitude~

Light beings - They are definitely good beings. But don't expect them to be perfect sweet angels. Just because they are good doesn't mean all of them are super nice. Some can be sassy, some can be sarcastic, some strict, some harsh, some overprotective and so on. But yes, they are indeed good natured. So remember, don't compare them with stereotypes of the holy saint beings.

Neutral beings - I never really met them-- I think, though I felt like I encountered a few before (too bad I am often astral blind). And exactly, neutral, and everyone can image what the neutral nature is like. Though I think the ones I met tend to be mischievous. And I believe neutral beings are tricky to distinguish, one can guess them as light beings, and another can guess them as dark beings. So I am very, very, not sure on this group.

Dark beings - Of course, they are the group of astrals people fear and stay away from. And yes, many are indeed parasites and vampires, seeking out to suck your energy, how annoying. Asides from that, they are total bullies. It's just like meeting super annoying people and bullies in real life. And how do you react to such people? Of course, your defend yourself, you stay away, you fight back, you scold them, and even sass back at them So don't show fear to these guys, they love scaring us, making us cry like babies in the corner because they are such jerks. But that doesn't mean you can't chat with them, just be cautious. It's like talking to a stranger, don't trust strangers. Also, they definitely despise light, how obvious.

And that is all on my opinions so far on beings. Of course, I won't stick with just these opinions, things are always changing. And let me remind about the world, the universe, LIFE, everything~ There is no such thing as 100% evil or 100% good, everything has a balance, everything is always changing. That is what -I- believe and how -I- see life.

I am glad to be able to share my opinions and I do hope I do not offend anyone. I really just want to allow people, you guys, to see things in all kinds of perspective.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh, I almost forgot, I made previous posts of sharing my psychic friend's stories of beings they met. Here are some examples of each category. Some of you read these posts before and some of you don't.

Neutral Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86758
For this one, my friend's familiar. Some people say the being is a dark being, an evil Draco, all things bad. But from what I want to believe, me and my friend will keep seeing him as the dragon friend who we love to annoy (LOL) But really, it's up to anyone on how they would like to see things. Also, one shouldn't always judge someone by their looks, and color.

Light Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86826
There are two light beings shown in this post.

Dark Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...62#post1251862
In this post, shows 'Gremlins'. They looks like gremlins actually. And they definitely despise light, and are annoying. So yes, dark beings definitely.
Old 23-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Master

i love this post. that also may explain why i do not believe in dark/evil beings. firstly i do not see them as evil. secondly. dark/mean/evil beings do not like me so they stay away.

kks
Old 23-06-2015, 02:22 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i love this post. that also may explain why i do not believe in dark/evil beings. firstly i do not see them as evil. secondly. dark/mean/evil beings do not like me so they stay away.

kks
There are such thing as an evil/dark being, just that there is no such thing as a forever 100% evil being, the same thing for pure good being. Usually dark beings (most are usually mean) will stay away from people who radiate a lot of light energy. So that may explain the reason why those particular beings stay away from you. Well we can't complain about it since they just don't like light. It is like bats not able to stand the light because they are born that way. Or another example, a macho tough guy disgusted by girly sappy mushy things (LAUGHS)
Old 24-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Sure I may not be Master of Astral Knowledge, but this what I believe. This post is meant to be a share of opinions, not to influence of course. It is also to let you all read and think outside of the box. Thinking of answers to questions, what if it could be this, or this? Wow, so many mysteries. I remind, this post is to share opinions. It means these opinions may not be 100% accurate since everyone's perspective of facts are different.

And exactly like what I referring, to the title of this post, astral beings are indeed like people in real life. The only difference is how they treat, react, believe and so on. Of course, because everyone and everything is different. Now, moving onto categories of beings. What I am talking about here is how they would interact. I am not talking about their previous lies, higher selves, powerful guide, nope, I am not talking about that. In other words, when it comes to terms of social, the astral beings indeed does social like us. Especially in terms of attitude. Everyone's got their own attitude~

Light beings - They are definitely good beings. But don't expect them to be perfect sweet angels. Just because they are good doesn't mean all of them are super nice. Some can be sassy, some can be sarcastic, some strict, some harsh, some overprotective and so on. But yes, they are indeed good natured. So remember, don't compare them with stereotypes of the holy saint beings.

Neutral beings - I never really met them-- I think, though I felt like I encountered a few before (too bad I am often astral blind). And exactly, neutral, and everyone can image what the neutral nature is like. Though I think the ones I met tend to be mischievous. And I believe neutral beings are tricky to distinguish, one can guess them as light beings, and another can guess them as dark beings. So I am very, very, not sure on this group.

Dark beings - Of course, they are the group of astrals people fear and stay away from. And yes, many are indeed parasites and vampires, seeking out to suck your energy, how annoying. Asides from that, they are total bullies. It's just like meeting super annoying people and bullies in real life. And how do you react to such people? Of course, your defend yourself, you stay away, you fight back, you scold them, and even sass back at them So don't show fear to these guys, they love scaring us, making us cry like babies in the corner because they are such jerks. But that doesn't mean you can't chat with them, just be cautious. It's like talking to a stranger, don't trust strangers. Also, they definitely despise light, how obvious.

And that is all on my opinions so far on beings. Of course, I won't stick with just these opinions, things are always changing. And let me remind about the world, the universe, LIFE, everything~ There is no such thing as 100% evil or 100% good, everything has a balance, everything is always changing. That is what -I- believe and how -I- see life.

I am glad to be able to share my opinions and I do hope I do not offend anyone. I really just want to allow people, you guys, to see things in all kinds of perspective.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh, I almost forgot, I made previous posts of sharing my psychic friend's stories of beings they met. Here are some examples of each category. Some of you read these posts before and some of you don't.

Neutral Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86758
For this one, my friend's familiar. Some people say the being is a dark being, an evil Draco, all things bad. But from what I want to believe, me and my friend will keep seeing him as the dragon friend who we love to annoy (LOL) But really, it's up to anyone on how they would like to see things. Also, one shouldn't always judge someone by their looks, and color.

Light Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86826
There are two light beings shown in this post.

Dark Beings Example - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...62#post1251862
In this post, shows 'Gremlins'. They looks like gremlins actually. And they definitely despise light, and are annoying. So yes, dark beings definitely.
This is an interesting assessment and in some ways aligns in the what I have experienced, learned, and believe about the other Earth and Earth-based dimensions. Your descriptions of some of the "light-beings" is spot on. Most people expect light-beings to emanate unconditional love and to automatically accept and love them for being them which includes their strengths and weaknesses, pros and cons, goods and bads. Unfortunately in the Earth-based light-dimensions that really isn't the case. There is definitely love there that does exist between individuals just like on Earth, but a lot of the love a projector/dreamer experiences from the beings that inhabit the astral cities of light is going to be tough love. They really don't show up unless they have something important to say and that usually entails a harsh reality of something you need to change, something you're doing wrong, something that isn't right. And it's not always a loving and warm way they deliver it, it can sometimes be quite straight to the point since they know time is limited and they leave you with that piece of information and leave you there. Since the light-realms are ruled by a hierarchy unfortunately there is tons of the more ascended-beings looking down on the less ascended and not necessarily in a good way, no different than how a Human-being gets a new high-paying job and starts looking down on those who make less or don't work at all. And just like some Human-beings are more judgmental, more harsh, less caring, less loving than others it goes the same in the light-realms. Unconditional love is unfortunately not the reason some "ascended masters" ascended and so we cannot expect unconditional love from a master that is not a master of love, but instead a master of light magic.

Really the only difference between light-beings and dark-beings obviously other than the side they are on is their intentions. A lot of light-beings turn to the light because they are scared of the dark, because they are good and caring people, because they know that the darkness is wrong and so they automatically assume the light must be right. Unfortunately things are not that clearly cut.... Both light and dark beings serve masters, and those masters serve higher masters, and those masters serve higher masters, and it keeps going until eventually you reach the same Archon masters. But make no mistake at the end of the road both the light-beings and dark-beings are serving the Archons and the Archons are not helping us. The only real difference in that service is that the light-beings offer their service because they get to live in a beautiful dimension that was created to give all a wonderful euphoric feeling of pleasure. And the dark-beings serve masters but at the same time get to fulfill their own selfish desires and seek out their own pleasures often at other's expense. The dark-beings know it is at other's expense but they don't care as long as they are getting what they want. Most light-beings service is also at other's expense but they have no clue about that, they have been lied to and tricked into believing since it is so apparently wrong to be dark that it automatically MUST be right to be light. It makes since honestly to think that way, duality has been beaten into our skulls since day one of our lives. We are taught that if something isn't right that is must be wrong, and if something isn't wrong that is must be right. Nobody really knows where the grey areas begin and end just like most people have no clue where the grey spiritual areas begin and end as well. Duality is a lie created by the Archons to ensure that which ever path an individual chooses to serve they will always be serving the same Archon masters.

Now to go a bit more into the so-called "dark-beings." To them psychic vampirism, blood vampirism, violent behavior, deviant sexual behavior, and so forth is an accepted way of life. It is common to them and nobody gives it a second thought no differently than Humans in this dimension don't give a second thought to texting a friend, to cussing out someone who cuts them off while driving, to going to a club a and getting really drunk. Those are just every day events that occur in our dimension and are normal and not surprising in most cases when you hear about someone doing them. In their dimension vampirism, violent behavior, deviant sexual behavior, and so forth is no different. Not only is it normal but it is openly accepted and viewed as a positive behavior for them, it is completely integrated into their way of life. Energetic vampires and blood vampires literally get high when they drain the energy or blood of their victims, just like we as Human-beings get high off of alcohol and drugs. So to them it's really not that bad of a thing and there isn't a stigma on it, it's just normal for them regardless of how awful and evil it seems to us. I know for a fact a lot of the things we do in our dimension are just as dumb, weird, or even bothersome for them as their activities are to us. You can meet "dark" beings who are friendly and you can meet "light" beings who are rude and mean to you. Behind the curtain of darkness and light and the Earth and Earth-based dimensions is a variety of dozens of different species of beings each of them with their own acceptable and unacceptable behaviors and ways of life, each with their own flavor of ways of light and ways of darkness. We as Humans just have an incessant need to categorize everything and make things appear simple, but they rarely if ever are.
Old 24-06-2015, 10:27 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
This is an interesting assessment and in some ways aligns in the what I have experienced, learned, and believe about the other Earth and Earth-based dimensions. Your descriptions of some of the "light-beings" is spot on. Most people expect light-beings to emanate unconditional love and to automatically accept and love them for being them which includes their strengths and weaknesses, pros and cons, goods and bads. Unfortunately in the Earth-based light-dimensions that really isn't the case. There is definitely love there that does exist between individuals just like on Earth, but a lot of the love a projector/dreamer experiences from the beings that inhabit the astral cities of light is going to be tough love. They really don't show up unless they have something important to say and that usually entails a harsh reality of something you need to change, something you're doing wrong, something that isn't right. And it's not always a loving and warm way they deliver it, it can sometimes be quite straight to the point since they know time is limited and they leave you with that piece of information and leave you there. Since the light-realms are ruled by a hierarchy unfortunately there is tons of the more ascended-beings looking down on the less ascended and not necessarily in a good way, no different than how a Human-being gets a new high-paying job and starts looking down on those who make less or don't work at all. And just like some Human-beings are more judgmental, more harsh, less caring, less loving than others it goes the same in the light-realms. Unconditional love is unfortunately not the reason some "ascended masters" ascended and so we cannot expect unconditional love from a master that is not a master of love, but instead a master of light magic.

Really the only difference between light-beings and dark-beings obviously other than the side they are on is their intentions. A lot of light-beings turn to the light because they are scared of the dark, because they are good and caring people, because they know that the darkness is wrong and so they automatically assume the light must be right. Unfortunately things are not that clearly cut.... Both light and dark beings serve masters, and those masters serve higher masters, and those masters serve higher masters, and it keeps going until eventually you reach the same Archon masters. But make no mistake at the end of the road both the light-beings and dark-beings are serving the Archons and the Archons are not helping us. The only real difference in that service is that the light-beings offer their service because they get to live in a beautiful dimension that was created to give all a wonderful euphoric feeling of pleasure. And the dark-beings serve masters but at the same time get to fulfill their own selfish desires and seek out their own pleasures often at other's expense. The dark-beings know it is at other's expense but they don't care as long as they are getting what they want. Most light-beings service is also at other's expense but they have no clue about that, they have been lied to and tricked into believing since it is so apparently wrong to be dark that it automatically MUST be right to be light. It makes since honestly to think that way, duality has been beaten into our skulls since day one of our lives. We are taught that if something isn't right that is must be wrong, and if something isn't wrong that is must be right. Nobody really knows where the grey areas begin and end just like most people have no clue where the grey spiritual areas begin and end as well. Duality is a lie created by the Archons to ensure that which ever path an individual chooses to serve they will always be serving the same Archon masters.

Now to go a bit more into the so-called "dark-beings." To them psychic vampirism, blood vampirism, violent behavior, deviant sexual behavior, and so forth is an accepted way of life. It is common to them and nobody gives it a second thought no differently than Humans in this dimension don't give a second thought to texting a friend, to cussing out someone who cuts them off while driving, to going to a club a and getting really drunk. Those are just every day events that occur in our dimension and are normal and not surprising in most cases when you hear about someone doing them. In their dimension vampirism, violent behavior, deviant sexual behavior, and so forth is no different. Not only is it normal but it is openly accepted and viewed as a positive behavior for them, it is completely integrated into their way of life. Energetic vampires and blood vampires literally get high when they drain the energy or blood of their victims, just like we as Human-beings get high off of alcohol and drugs. So to them it's really not that bad of a thing and there isn't a stigma on it, it's just normal for them regardless of how awful and evil it seems to us. I know for a fact a lot of the things we do in our dimension are just as dumb, weird, or even bothersome for them as their activities are to us. You can meet "dark" beings who are friendly and you can meet "light" beings who are rude and mean to you. Behind the curtain of darkness and light and the Earth and Earth-based dimensions is a variety of dozens of different species of beings each of them with their own acceptable and unacceptable behaviors and ways of life, each with their own flavor of ways of light and ways of darkness. We as Humans just have an incessant need to categorize everything and make things appear simple, but they rarely if ever are.
While I agree to most of the things you mentioned of how neutral both sides can be. And sadly I cannot agree the beings, well, anyone being under control or have such limits all the time. I know I haven't seen them, or have huge knowledge on it, but with my understanding, me along with many people know the universe, everything is vast, limitless. So I do not believe that the whole system has this order. Maybe there are order systems but not all systems. Looks at our world now, our world is just like a speck in the universe. No, much tinier than a speck. And the human race has always been changing, some fight orders, and some create orders. So I choose to not believe, or well, to be more accurate, I do not support of such order that controls both the light and dark side.

I do not wish to offend but, this is just to share my opinion and I wish to be honest. Whenever you talk about the Archon system controlling all light and dark, it makes me think the topic sounds, king of cultish, or religious. Sadly, it makes me have the feelings whenever I think about religions' limited beliefs. I am not saying religions are bad, it's just that I am the kind of person who doesn't believe in limits and such orders. And whenever a person's opinions begin to give off that particular feel, I will just find it like 'something is not right there'. And I also have the feel you may have seen and experienced this 'part' of the whole vast of endlessness.

However, the rest where there is no order or the system of Archons related, those I agree completely. As for me, I wish to not believe the Archon system and I also wish to search for other things and see for myself. And I believe I will see a different side.
Old 25-06-2015, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
While I agree to most of the things you mentioned of how neutral both sides can be. And sadly I cannot agree the beings, well, anyone being under control or have such limits all the time. I know I haven't seen them, or have huge knowledge on it, but with my understanding, me along with many people know the universe, everything is vast, limitless. So I do not believe that the whole system has this order. Maybe there are order systems but not all systems. Looks at our world now, our world is just like a speck in the universe. No, much tinier than a speck. And the human race has always been changing, some fight orders, and some create orders. So I choose to not believe, or well, to be more accurate, I do not support of such order that controls both the light and dark side.

I do not wish to offend but, this is just to share my opinion and I wish to be honest. Whenever you talk about the Archon system controlling all light and dark, it makes me think the topic sounds, king of cultish, or religious. Sadly, it makes me have the feelings whenever I think about religions' limited beliefs. I am not saying religions are bad, it's just that I am the kind of person who doesn't believe in limits and such orders. And whenever a person's opinions begin to give off that particular feel, I will just find it like 'something is not right there'. And I also have the feel you may have seen and experienced this 'part' of the whole vast of endlessness.

However, the rest where there is no order or the system of Archons related, those I agree completely. As for me, I wish to not believe the Archon system and I also wish to search for other things and see for myself. And I believe I will see a different side.
It's totally alright and I'm not offended in the least bit, I do not expect everyone to hold the same beliefs and understandings and to have to come to the same beliefs and understandings that I have and do. I completely agree the Universe is a vast and likely limitless space full of possibilities, but even the Universe has order created by the governing laws of physics. Of course most of those laws can be bent or broken and a lot of it is a theory, but everything has order in some capacity. Keep in mind I didn't say the Universe, I said the Earth and Earth-based dimensions. Outside of the energetic Matrix system we live in is a huge mystery and I'm sure the curtains in front of our face have been designed to obscure and distort what is behind them. It's ironic that you mention religion though because I am confident the Archons are responsible for most of this world's religions and have used them to control minds, lives, and destinies for thousands of years. Religion trains the mind to see things as right and wrong, good and bad, white and black, light and dark. And once again this ensures that an individual chooses one of those paths because the entire ideology behind the belief in an Archonic system of control is that duality is a lie created by the demiurge to give the illusion of choice.

When in reality either choice leads to the same system and keeps you inside the same system, no differently than the illusion of voting for and choosing a president. Whether you choose light or dark or democrat or republican somewhere down the line those individuals and what they stand for is being controlled by the same figures of power. The Archons are metaphorically the unseen and unknown force hidden in the Yin and Yang symbol causing that symbol to slightly spin and form and neither the Yin or Yang knows about it, it just knows that on the other side of the fence exists its opposite and it doesn't want to be that. The unknowing lower beings of darkness loathe the light because they want to fulfill their own selfish desires and feelings of entitlement, because they want their work and effort to advance them individually. The unknowing lower light beings want their work to help improve their lives and the lives of those around them, maybe even further. Many of them spent some time in the Umbral and other lower-astral realms after their death and so they are willing to put their time and effort into whatever they are told as long as they don't have to go back.

This is why religion was created and the idea of "karma" as a way to guilt trip an individual into reincarnating. The Archons created this Matrix system which includes this dimension, the astral dimensions, and so forth for energy. Haven't you ever wondered why someone would really reincarnate and come back to this often terrible dimension? Why someone would honestly leave "Heaven" and choose to come back here? 99 out of 100 people wouldn't even consider it honestly. But religion made it so you are accountable for your "sins" and so did karma and so that way the Archons can use those tools to basically blackmail or bribe you into reincarnating. I remember reading channeled information about an individual who had to reincarnate and didn't want to nor did their family want them to. Nobody wanted them to leave and they didn't want to leave either, but yet they "had to". I always wondered why they had to reincarnate what could honestly make an unwilling individual leave their proverbial Heaven to go back to what can often be a Hell. To leave a known for a bleak unknown... But now I know why.

The Archons have us all linked to soul contracts from day one of us entering this Matrix. They may let you go into the light-realms for a time but eventually an "Arch" angel (notice the Arch) will show up and tell you how lucky you are that it's your turn to go back to Earth. If you say you don't want to then they will start telling you how you have "so much work to do" and how you are destined to become an "ascended master" but you need to more time playing in the mud pit. If that doesn't work then they start with the negative aspects of it telling you that you need to make up for all the sins and bad karma you reaped in your last life. If that doesn't work then they tell you how you were a horrible person in one of your more distant past lives and need to make up for all the horrible karma that you reaped in past lives. God only knows what happens if you say no again, I imagine it gets pretty ugly then. But who is going to deny a beautiful angel that is practically worshipped in the light-realms and you are trained from day one to honor and respect them because they are the highest ranking in the order of light? I don't think many do... The promise of power or a better future, or the threat of loss of power or a worse future is all it takes for most individuals to give into the will of the Archons and do whatever they want them to do. I mean who wouldn't come back to Earth for another life if they could become an angel? But that rarely if ever happens usually their memory wipe is incredibly efficient and you won't even remember your past-lives.

This is what the entire life-review process is about honestly. They use the same tactics on you and depending how it goes depends on if they shove you back into the dark-realms or if they "let you" go into the light-realms of course you have to agree to do your part when your time comes. And in essence this keeps us in an endless cycle of death and re-birth which in turns keeps them filled with plenty of energy. I don't expect you to instantly hop aboard and subscribe to this belief honestly if you did I would be worried. But hopefully this helps you sometime in the future and if not then holding a little knowledge about a different ideology never hurts anyone. I can't tell you how much hatred and negativity I have been attacked with since I started sharing this ideology because people would rather believe in a fairy-tale than face a hard truth. Because it helps people to sleep at night thinking that there is something good out there looking after them and that they have a real choice. I'm not even saying that out there in the Universe that real light-beings do not exist that are good and loving and true. But unfortunately I am positive they do not exist inside of these Matrix dimensions and "the light" that so many people experience in their dreams and projections is nothing like they think it is, hope it is, or wish it is.
Old 25-06-2015, 10:57 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
It's totally alright and I'm not offended in the least bit, I do not expect everyone to hold the same beliefs and understandings and to have to come to the same beliefs and understandings that I have and do. I completely agree the Universe is a vast and likely limitless space full of possibilities, but even the Universe has order created by the governing laws of physics. Of course most of those laws can be bent or broken and a lot of it is a theory, but everything has order in some capacity. Keep in mind I didn't say the Universe, I said the Earth and Earth-based dimensions. Outside of the energetic Matrix system we live in is a huge mystery and I'm sure the curtains in front of our face have been designed to obscure and distort what is behind them. It's ironic that you mention religion though because I am confident the Archons are responsible for most of this world's religions and have used them to control minds, lives, and destinies for thousands of years. Religion trains the mind to see things as right and wrong, good and bad, white and black, light and dark. And once again this ensures that an individual chooses one of those paths because the entire ideology behind the belief in an Archonic system of control is that duality is a lie created by the demiurge to give the illusion of choice.

When in reality either choice leads to the same system and keeps you inside the same system, no differently than the illusion of voting for and choosing a president. Whether you choose light or dark or democrat or republican somewhere down the line those individuals and what they stand for is being controlled by the same figures of power. The Archons are metaphorically the unseen and unknown force hidden in the Yin and Yang symbol causing that symbol to slightly spin and form and neither the Yin or Yang knows about it, it just knows that on the other side of the fence exists its opposite and it doesn't want to be that. The unknowing lower beings of darkness loathe the light because they want to fulfill their own selfish desires and feelings of entitlement, because they want their work and effort to advance them individually. The unknowing lower light beings want their work to help improve their lives and the lives of those around them, maybe even further. Many of them spent some time in the Umbral and other lower-astral realms after their death and so they are willing to put their time and effort into whatever they are told as long as they don't have to go back.

This is why religion was created and the idea of "karma" as a way to guilt trip an individual into reincarnating. The Archons created this Matrix system which includes this dimension, the astral dimensions, and so forth for energy. Haven't you ever wondered why someone would really reincarnate and come back to this often terrible dimension? Why someone would honestly leave "Heaven" and choose to come back here? 99 out of 100 people wouldn't even consider it honestly. But religion made it so you are accountable for your "sins" and so did karma and so that way the Archons can use those tools to basically blackmail or bribe you into reincarnating. I remember reading channeled information about an individual who had to reincarnate and didn't want to nor did their family want them to. Nobody wanted them to leave and they didn't want to leave either, but yet they "had to". I always wondered why they had to reincarnate what could honestly make an unwilling individual leave their proverbial Heaven to go back to what can often be a Hell. To leave a known for a bleak unknown... But now I know why.

The Archons have us all linked to soul contracts from day one of us entering this Matrix. They may let you go into the light-realms for a time but eventually an "Arch" angel (notice the Arch) will show up and tell you how lucky you are that it's your turn to go back to Earth. If you say you don't want to then they will start telling you how you have "so much work to do" and how you are destined to become an "ascended master" but you need to more time playing in the mud pit. If that doesn't work then they start with the negative aspects of it telling you that you need to make up for all the sins and bad karma you reaped in your last life. If that doesn't work then they tell you how you were a horrible person in one of your more distant past lives and need to make up for all the horrible karma that you reaped in past lives. God only knows what happens if you say no again, I imagine it gets pretty ugly then. But who is going to deny a beautiful angel that is practically worshipped in the light-realms and you are trained from day one to honor and respect them because they are the highest ranking in the order of light? I don't think many do... The promise of power or a better future, or the threat of loss of power or a worse future is all it takes for most individuals to give into the will of the Archons and do whatever they want them to do. I mean who wouldn't come back to Earth for another life if they could become an angel? But that rarely if ever happens usually their memory wipe is incredibly efficient and you won't even remember your past-lives.

This is what the entire life-review process is about honestly. They use the same tactics on you and depending how it goes depends on if they shove you back into the dark-realms or if they "let you" go into the light-realms of course you have to agree to do your part when your time comes. And in essence this keeps us in an endless cycle of death and re-birth which in turns keeps them filled with plenty of energy. I don't expect you to instantly hop aboard and subscribe to this belief honestly if you did I would be worried. But hopefully this helps you sometime in the future and if not then holding a little knowledge about a different ideology never hurts anyone. I can't tell you how much hatred and negativity I have been attacked with since I started sharing this ideology because people would rather believe in a fairy-tale than face a hard truth. Because it helps people to sleep at night thinking that there is something good out there looking after them and that they have a real choice. I'm not even saying that out there in the Universe that real light-beings do not exist that are good and loving and true. But unfortunately I am positive they do not exist inside of these Matrix dimensions and "the light" that so many people experience in their dreams and projections is nothing like they think it is, hope it is, or wish it is.
I myself do not enjoy the ideas of one huge system that orders everyone around, as I said before. Here are my opinions, I can understand if there is such a system, because if no one reincarnates at all, the life in our mortal realms will stop, showing how pointless it is and nothing will be happening. And there are different lives people receive when reincarnated. Some definitely resembling hell and others are happy good lives. And we can't compare since everytime one reincarnates, their memories are erased and only very rarely a few would have a few mysterious memories of their past lives.

We all know that everything, the universe, dimensions, etc, they all must continue having a cycle of bad and good. The thing is, even when there is no system to make it seem better, it will still forever continue. So even without the Archons or any support pulling the strings, the cycle will still continue on its own. The difference is how the cycle runs, in terms of 'story' and form.

And then, there are the groups who would rebel against anything they find wrong and following their own sense of righteousness. I won't believe that no one would dare to go against the Archons. There are also the crazy and eccentric and determine natures in every different group. And because of such natures, the stories that happen everywhere always change. To be honest, if I have a problem with the Archons, I would try to find a way to rebel too. The need to reincarnate is one thing, but making use of us is another. And I hate the thought of being used. Well, anyone hates being used.

Also, even with ideology you give and so on, with most of the stories I read and heard, the beings each person meet seems way different from the setting you are sharing. I don't want to be offending but have you ever thought that maybe some beings are telling high tales to you because they are jerks? Or they manipulate the things you see and experience? It could happen since this dimension we are talking about is full of mysteries and pretty much anything can happen. And if it is indeed real, I shall give you this question. What would you do about it?
Old 25-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

There is no hierarchy, the problem is people's perceptions of light beings (like such perceptions expressed here). Light and love go hand in hand but depending on ones quotient they will still have human traits like stubbornness and impatience. It's been the same in my own case. I activated my light body but still had issues with anger, irritation and frustration. I was an energy vampire because I still had issues to resolve. There is no difference in the higher realms. People have this perception that light beings are all good but most people who think they are talking to 'light beings' are really talking to higher astral beings. They carry enough love and light to be 'good', but they will still have their own karmas to resolve.

There is nothing wrong with the dark, but you can't ascend until you realise the dark is part of you. So there's no denying going on but full acceptance instead. But depending on where a higher being is at in their evolution that acceptance can be "it's alright to be a butt" or "it's better for people if I be friendly instead"... there's a continuum, it's not so black and white.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I have read Astral Explorer's views on this before and the sense I always get is that it's a belief based on fear. I don't mean to be disrespectful but no one has control over us unless we allow it. We're totally free to do what we want, we just have to remember our personal divine power.

It's true that some humans are trapped here in the fear matrix(out of choice, I might add) but you are getting that mixed up with love. There is no hierarchy in love, there is only unity.

At the end of the day it's our beliefs that determine everything. If we believe we are susceptible to influence (on any level, conscious or unconscious) then we will be.