Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
7-Days-Luck

Talking Showing Drawn Pictures of Light Beings

Alright, in my previous post, I introduced my psychic buddy's familiar, the black dragon spirit and also promised to upload the my friend's drawings of the two light beings they met. Also because the post of the black dragon spirit spooked people a lot for some reason, this post here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=86758
The pictures here of the two light beings are more stylized into cartoons. But it's okay, as long people can get the image of them, then it is fine.

Time to introduce the light beings (Though I have no idea why would they be in animal forms). First one is the fennec fox/squirrel/chihuahua, kind of mixed.

I don't remember the name sadly, since the name was very hard to pronounce back then. The fox fairy spirit may look feminine but my friend say he is a guy. Though, no matter how you look at it, he looks like a she. Then again, not all astrals must have a gender. And he has a Russian accent. Why does he have a russian accent? He told my friend that he was a Russian in his previous life, which proves the whole 'reborn into the next life' thing. Okay, foxy here only appeared to warn my friend. You see, previously my friend had been astral projecting a lot and cleansing their home from ghosts and bad luck. Because of that, they had been using too much energy and hence, getting drained. The fox turned up to SCOLD my friend, nagging them to stop astral projecting. I had to agree with the fox since I also worried that my friend may get fatigue. In the picture, you will also see my friend's familiar (Pzykee) getting annoyed/disgusted by the fox. It's not because the fox is a light being, he just doesn't like being nagged. In other words, he can stay near light beings' energies, but he just doesn't like them nagging. I mean, of course, who even likes being nagged at

Next one is a gold monkey.

For this guy, my friend discovered him in my house. Yes, I live in Malaysia, so my friend projected over to look around. They found the monkey chilling around in the dining room and the monkey said "Who are you?", in a defensive manner. That is understandable since when my friend was projecting, they are seen as Pzykee, so they look like some dangerous dark entity. The monkey continued being defensive while my friend decided to ignore and continue to explore. After a while of exploring with no harm done, the monkey guy relaxed and no longer sees my friend as a threat as he can tell the 'visitor' is my friend. I am indeed curious why is a light being, a monkey, is hanging around in my house. Either he is a passer by, or he really protects the area. If he protects the neighborhood, I can believe that since my neighborhood is filled with Chinese who mostly are Buddhists. So as Buddhists, we always keep praying tables in our houses to protect us from evil spirits.

That is all for introduction of these two. This post is a good read, especially after reading the previous post about my friend's spooky familiar Pzykee
Once again, I remind, I have no idea why the light beings are in animal forms. It could also be because of my friend's perspective. Like maybe their mind just wants to see the light beings in animal forms. I do know that many astrals can look different to each person.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:10 AM
7-Days-Luck

I am surprised people comment more on posts about dark entities rather than light entities. (LAUGHS)
Old 08-06-2015, 06:16 AM
Ascender
What beautiful creatures/astral beings they are.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:26 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
What beautiful creatures/astral beings they are.
Indeed they are XD