Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
It is always good to doodle XD

it so is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Okay, those who read my stories before, they would know that I tend to talk a lot about my friend who is a psychic and he has some astral spirit, a familiar who's always tagging around with him. I assure you, that astral being is nothing bad, it's a part of him. And I never really introduced the spirit properly Let me explain to those new to this, the familiar helps my friend to have a better defense in the astral zone. So whenever my friend astral projected, they will move around as the spirit itself. Imagine their consciousness is in the familiar and using him like a puppet, some cooperation going on there.

His name is Pzykee (Though I call him Fuzzy) and he suppose to be a black dragon spirit. Surprisingly, he is similar to 'Toothless', the black dragon from the movie 'How To Train Your Dragon'. That's just the face area, the rest is like some distorting moving black shape like a djinn or something. He hangs around at my friend's back mostly and he is very big. Here are drawn pictures of him, even though they are cartoon, that's as accurate as they will get.

Alright alright, I know some of you would react "GASP, OH NO, IT'S A BLACK EVIL SPIRIT". I assure you again, he is not bad. Just because he looks like some spooky black djinn doesn't mean he is bad. If he was, my friend would've been in trouble by now. Pzykee can emit light vibrational energy just like any light being should.

Okay, in the second picture, his toothy long wonky grins aren't part of the cartoon. His smile is literally like that according to what my friend explained and my friend also has skills in realism art so their drawings are always accurate. He has a funny character. He hates everyone else except my friend, he even hates me, he easily gets annoyed by most things and tend to make a 'meh' with tongue out to show disinterest. Of course, he communicates telepathically like all astrals.

I decided to upload these drawings to give more exposure to people who wondering what kind of things they would encounter. Yes, I am saying you shouldn't be scared of everything you see. Not that I am saying all dark beings are good. Sure you can chat with them but be cautious. My friend will always give this advice:

They indeed have a point on that so that advice is good. My friend actually also drew two more pictures of two light beings he met. One is some golden monkey, and another is some sort of fox that stands on two legs. Unfortunately, I can't share since it is my fault I lost the pictures (LAUGHS) But once I find them again, I will post them up.
The image is indicative of a Draco, in particular a black Draco. Black colored Dracos are up in the higher echelon of Dracos and are above the commander class and deal directly with the Archons themselves in most cases. The "demon" Betelgeuse is actually some form of black reptilian himself which is likely what inspired the movie "Beetlejuice." In the lower astral levels they are pretty much running the show. Unfortunately just because the being hasn't done anything bad to your friend that your friend can recall doesn't mean the being is harmless. The being is likely following him around for a reason and that reason is to drain his energy and/or to make sure he doesn't venture out of a zone in that beings control. Dracos are mostly psychic vampires and so they actively seek out projectors to drain their energy since projectors are no where as near skilled in the astral arts as those whom inhabit those levels and are willing to use their abilities against and/or in a way that harms other beings. Your description of the way the Draco behaves is par on. They are very pushy, impatient, deceptive, smart, and believe themselves to be superior to most other races - especially Humans.

I know for a fact that beings both Dracos and non-Draco other "dark" beings keep track of our movements during the night and drain our energies while we're in an unconscious state, sometimes even when we're in a conscious state if they just don't care whether you know or not (some don't). But the Draco following your friend knows enough about your friend that it knows pretending to be a familiar and/or his friend produces much better and more efficient results. If the Draco following your friend was a being of light it would not appear in a shadowy form unfortunately. Quite frankly it doesn't make a difference either way because both beings of light and beings of darkness both serve the same Archon overlords, most just aren't high enough up to know it. And since Archons control the Matrix we live in they can quite easily manipulate the matter inside of it to appear in any way they deem fit, meaning that they can give you good heavenly light feelings or dreadful heavy dark feelings regardless of their true nature. And trust me the feelings they can produce would fool even the most skilled projectors, mediums, and psychics. If your friend doubts what I'm saying then I suggest he confronts the being following him and tells it to go away, stop draining his energy, and he is breaking whatever contracts they have formed from previous lives that allows the being to shadow him. In which case the being will either get extremely aggressive or it will likely pretend to leave so it can wait until he is in a non-conscious state to continue to go about its business. If he's really feeling brave he should say something derogatory toward the Draco race, that really gets them going in most cases since they are bred to feel superior from the beginning - especially the black ones since they are of the ruling imperial caste. I've had a couple encounters with black colored Dracos and while they are very interesting to me it's never been very pleasant.

They are extremely powerful psychics and can read your past and present thoughts just from touching you, so they always know what you're thinking. They can also learn everything about you in general through touching you as well, which is exactly what they do. They touch you while you're in a non-conscious state and then quickly learn how to approach you, how to appear when they do so, how to act if you learn of their presence, how to react if you attempt to break free from them. They have been doing these things for longer than we can probably fathom unfortunately and are so skilled at it that I doubt as projectors we can only imagine a small percentage of the extent of their powers. I can attest for a fact that beings shadow us around in our dreams and projections, the entire process of what happens while we fall asleep and gently drift from one body and dimension into another would terrify most people. And those it didn't terrify would likely call me insane if I took the time to tell them what is actually occurring. But the system they have in place makes it so those in control of the darker "dream" realms always know where we are and they manipulate us into certain bodies, places, and situations while we're in non-conscious states just so they can observe the results when we become conscious. This is essentially what "Triporting" is which is something I've mentioned a couple times previously in these forums. But that's another nutshell, honestly I'm not trying to scare anyone just I've been dealing with Dracos for a long time and so I know a Draco when I see one. Also when an energetic vampire has formed a strong connection with its victim, meal, "friend", whatever you want to call it they become extremely protective of them. Because they are protecting their food source, energy source, etc. No differently than how animals and Human-beings protect their resources. While they do allow their close friends to feed on their source occasionally they also protect it from those not in their circle, the higher-ranked ones don't want the lower ones feeding on their meal either because that sort of makes it less valuable to them and not as "clean." No differently than how royal Humans would never be seen sharing a meal with a peasant in most cases. Interestingly enough all Human-beings have Draco DNA in their genetics (some more than others) and that is actually where the ancient and medieval caste system originated from what we observed when the Draco "fallen angels" AKA "Gods" ruled over Earth in our distant past. This is also why "royal" bloodlines inbred with one another to keep their purer Draco DNA as pure as possible, because Human-being's DNA is composed of several races that originate from over the known Universe.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:47 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The image is indicative of a Draco, in particular a black Draco. Black colored Dracos are up in the higher echelon of Dracos and are above the commander class and deal directly with the Archons themselves in most cases. The "demon" Betelgeuse is actually some form of black reptilian himself which is likely what inspired the movie "Beetlejuice." In the lower astral levels they are pretty much running the show. Unfortunately just because the being hasn't done anything bad to your friend that your friend can recall doesn't mean the being is harmless. The being is likely following him around for a reason and that reason is to drain his energy and/or to make sure he doesn't venture out of a zone in that beings control. Dracos are mostly psychic vampires and so they actively seek out projectors to drain their energy since projectors are no where as near skilled in the astral arts as those whom inhabit those levels and are willing to use their abilities against and/or in a way that harms other beings. Your description of the way the Draco behaves is par on. They are very pushy, impatient, deceptive, smart, and believe themselves to be superior to most other races - especially Humans.

I know for a fact that beings both Dracos and non-Draco other "dark" beings keep track of our movements during the night and drain our energies while we're in an unconscious state, sometimes even when we're in a conscious state if they just don't care whether you know or not (some don't). But the Draco following your friend knows enough about your friend that it knows pretending to be a familiar and/or his friend produces much better and more efficient results. If the Draco following your friend was a being of light it would not appear in a shadowy form unfortunately. Quite frankly it doesn't make a difference either way because both beings of light and beings of darkness both serve the same Archon overlords, most just aren't high enough up to know it. And since Archons control the Matrix we live in they can quite easily manipulate the matter inside of it to appear in any way they deem fit, meaning that they can give you good heavenly light feelings or dreadful heavy dark feelings regardless of their true nature. And trust me the feelings they can produce would fool even the most skilled projectors, mediums, and psychics. If your friend doubts what I'm saying then I suggest he confronts the being following him and tells it to go away, stop draining his energy, and he is breaking whatever contracts they have formed from previous lives that allows the being to shadow him. In which case the being will either get extremely aggressive or it will likely pretend to leave so it can wait until he is in a non-conscious state to continue to go about its business. If he's really feeling brave he should say something derogatory toward the Draco race, that really gets them going in most cases since they are bred to feel superior from the beginning - especially the black ones since they are of the ruling imperial caste. I've had a couple encounters with black colored Dracos and while they are very interesting to me it's never been very pleasant.

They are extremely powerful psychics and can read your past and present thoughts just from touching you, so they always know what you're thinking. They can also learn everything about you in general through touching you as well, which is exactly what they do. They touch you while you're in a non-conscious state and then quickly learn how to approach you, how to appear when they do so, how to act if you learn of their presence, how to react if you attempt to break free from them. They have been doing these things for longer than we can probably fathom unfortunately and are so skilled at it that I doubt as projectors we can only imagine a small percentage of the extent of their powers. I can attest for a fact that beings shadow us around in our dreams and projections, the entire process of what happens while we fall asleep and gently drift from one body and dimension into another would terrify most people. And those it didn't terrify would likely call me insane if I took the time to tell them what is actually occurring. But the system they have in place makes it so those in control of the darker "dream" realms always know where we are and they manipulate us into certain bodies, places, and situations while we're in non-conscious states just so they can observe the results when we become conscious. This is essentially what "Triporting" is which is something I've mentioned a couple times previously in these forums. But that's another nutshell, honestly I'm not trying to scare anyone just I've been dealing with Dracos for a long time and so I know a Draco when I see one. Also when an energetic vampire has formed a strong connection with its victim, meal, "friend", whatever you want to call it they become extremely protective of them. Because they are protecting their food source, energy source, etc. No differently than how animals and Human-beings protect their resources. While they do allow their close friends to feed on their source occasionally they also protect it from those not in their circle, the higher-ranked ones don't want the lower ones feeding on their meal either because that sort of makes it less valuable to them and not as "clean." No differently than how royal Humans would never be seen sharing a meal with a peasant in most cases. Interestingly enough all Human-beings have Draco DNA in their genetics (some more than others) and that is actually where the ancient and medieval caste system originated from what we observed when the Draco "fallen angels" AKA "Gods" ruled over Earth in our distant past. This is also why "royal" bloodlines inbred with one another to keep their purer Draco DNA as pure as possible, because Human-being's DNA is composed of several races that originate from over the known Universe.
That was very useful information thank you. But I assure you, there is nothing wrong with Pzykee. One, my friend doesn't just see him in astral, he sees him everyday even in real life, 24/7, hanging around. Two, my friend had met and been visited by light beings, if Pzykee was that no good energy sucking dark being, the light beings would've told my friend about it by now. If you know how to see these are Dracos, light beings can recognize them 10x easier. Three, just because Pzykee looks like some evil black draco doesn't mean he could be one, he just enjoys looking like that. Astrals can also think like us, if one of us would enjoy looking scary, I say an astral would enjoy looking scary too. Four, Pzykee -never- restricts where my friend goes, he goes where he pleases. Because if the so called Dracos are indeed like the bosses around, little dark beings like the gang gremlins still dare to approach my friend, even if he is seen as the almighty 'Draco' himself. I would say those guys don't even recognize who they were messing with back then.

There has never been any cases of my friend being drained or very tired. They are always energetic. And for goodness- sake, Pzykee is not shadowing over my friend, he is tagging along with my friend, like how animal spirits or familiars do. I have heard many stories about animal spirits and familiars, they all come in many different shapes and traits. But once the storyteller mentions them as black, people immediately targets them as anything evil. It is ridiculous.

I did mention Pzykee hates me, but it's more of the annoy hate exchange where he would tease me and I would tease him. He even uses over exaggerating threats at me like how regular people would use when very annoyed. If he really is that kind of terrible being, he would've come over to my side and give me a few terrible nightmares. And even with those nightmares, I can't tell if he was the one haunting me. And I never had such nightmares.

Look, even if Pzykee is that energy sucking Draco, and is friends with my friend, then fine. As long he is not hurting my friend, and helps in many occassions, I see no wrong. Besides, I am not the only one looking out for my close friend. There are always light beings around to help him. My friend is gifted with the psychic of healing, is a good person, and I myself always send wishes and prayers for protection over them. To be honest, I even look forward to interacting with Pzykee, to see how he really is. But from what I know, Pzykee and my friend are indeed similar. Pzykee is known as a manifest from my friend's darkest emotions and feelings. The feelings of not wanting to make friends, the feelings of trusting no one and so on. The more I get to know him, the more I can tell he is indeed similar to my friend.

However, the topic on Draco is quite interesting. I will still have my friend ask Pzykee if he is a Draco or not. Of course, even if he is, he is most likely to lie since he is that kind of jerk. (The jerk who I have fun chatting with) Hmm, now that I think about, Pzykee may indeed be a Draco, not that I have problems with really. There are times Pzykee acts like a pervert, which I know is a very popular trait among reptilians/dracos. But still, I am going to ask~
Old 08-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Ascender
This is very strange. I have a black dragon or night dragon spirit guide that is female. She doesn't look like your friend but when she appears, she's around me for a few days. This is exactly when noctilucent clouds have been reported.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
That was very useful information thank you. But I assure you, there is nothing wrong with Pzykee. One, my friend doesn't just see him in astral, he sees him everyday even in real life, 24/7, hanging around. Two, my friend had met and been visited by light beings, if Pzykee was that no good energy sucking dark being, the light beings would've told my friend about it by now. If you know how to see these are Dracos, light beings can recognize them 10x easier. Three, just because Pzykee looks like some evil black draco doesn't mean he could be one, he just enjoys looking like that. Astrals can also think like us, if one of us would enjoy looking scary, I say an astral would enjoy looking scary too. Four, Pzykee -never- restricts where my friend goes, he goes where he pleases. Because if the so called Dracos are indeed like the bosses around, little dark beings like the gang gremlins still dare to approach my friend, even if he is seen as the almighty 'Draco' himself. I would say those guys don't even recognize who they were messing with back then.

There has never been any cases of my friend being drained or very tired. They are always energetic. And for goodness- sake, Pzykee is not shadowing over my friend, he is tagging along with my friend, like how animal spirits or familiars do. I have heard many stories about animal spirits and familiars, they all come in many different shapes and traits. But once the storyteller mentions them as black, people immediately targets them as anything evil. It is ridiculous.

I did mention Pzykee hates me, but it's more of the annoy hate exchange where he would tease me and I would tease him. He even uses over exaggerating threats at me like how regular people would use when very annoyed. If he really is that kind of terrible being, he would've come over to my side and give me a few terrible nightmares. And even with those nightmares, I can't tell if he was the one haunting me. And I never had such nightmares.

Look, even if Pzykee is that energy sucking Draco, and is friends with my friend, then fine. As long he is not hurting my friend, and helps in many occassions, I see no wrong. Besides, I am not the only one looking out for my close friend. There are always light beings around to help him. My friend is gifted with the psychic of healing, is a good person, and I myself always send wishes and prayers for protection over them. To be honest, I even look forward to interacting with Pzykee, to see how he really is. But from what I know, Pzykee and my friend are indeed similar. Pzykee is known as a manifest from my friend's darkest emotions and feelings. The feelings of not wanting to make friends, the feelings of trusting no one and so on. The more I get to know him, the more I can tell he is indeed similar to my friend.

However, the topic on Draco is quite interesting. I will still have my friend ask Pzykee if he is a Draco or not. Of course, even if he is, he is most likely to lie since he is that kind of jerk. (The jerk who I have fun chatting with) Hmm, now that I think about, Pzykee may indeed be a Draco, not that I have problems with really. There are times Pzykee acts like a pervert, which I know is a very popular trait among reptilians/dracos. But still, I am going to ask~
The more you speak about him the more he seems like a Draco honestly. The whole pervert thing is actually a common-theme with Dracos as well, only they aren't really perverts in their society as they are much more open-minded to psychic vampirism and sexuality than we as Humans are. In general the dimensions they live in are as well. It's not uncommon to see full-blown orgies going on in public spaces in the Earth-like dimensions that Dracos live in. Higher-ranking Dracos make lower-ranking Dracos please them sexually and so forth. Part of their "dominance games" involves sex as well and while it seems very weird and pervert-like to us to them it's quite normal and they take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction out of it. I'd like to mention that just because a being is a energetic vampire, physical vampire, "dark", or a Draco doesn't mean they are going to be some grotesque horrible being. Dracos can be really cool and fun to hang around but we have to remember that they know a heck of a lot more about us than we know about them, about the world they live in, and what is what not possible in their dimensions. And a Draco doesn't follow around a Human for absolutely no reason unfortunately. We as Human-beings are constantly having the energy our body uses being drained that is the entire reason we are here living (not our individual reason but the general reason) and so if a being is draining your energy doesn't mean you're going to notice it and/or be less energetic or tired. It's kind of like when your neighbor uses your Wi-Fi without you knowing it. It might be a very small bit slower but you'll likely never notice it, our energy is quite similar in that manner when dealing with this Matrix and energetic vampires. The Archons control both the high-ranking "light" beings such as the ascended masters and so forth and they also control the higher-ranking "dark" beings such as the royal Draco caste, the dark facilitators, etc. Light being's wouldn't mention Psykee being a Draco because it doesn't benefit them in any way, because the highest ranking ones know the sad truth about the situation. And all of the ones that don't know the truth are just following the higher-ranking ones and are happy to do so because they get to live in a dimension that produces a natural euphoria. Especially since many of them had to endure years in the "Umbral" aka the lower-astral regions before they were accepted into the light-realms. So they don't dare question the hierarchy or the truth behind it because they don't want to go back to that dark place "horrible" place.

"Psykee is known to manifest from my friends darkest emotions and feelings." I think that statement really explains it all right there. It really just leaves it down to one of two options, the first being he something along the lines of what I said previously. Or secondly he is a manifestation of your friends that was created from your friend's dark aspects and negative aspects. Albeit those aspects small and not noticeable but they do exist in most people, and it's impossible to know what an individual really thinks when they alone even if you are extremely close to them. The progression to a full-blown being like Pzykee would be of course takes time as at first a manifestation of this type would start out as just a very small black ball of goo, ooze, slime, or something along those lines. Then it grows into a worm, leech, or slug which is when it starts actually thinking for itself. Eventually if you feed it enough dark and negative energy it can become a being that thinks for itself and its own "life."

I think people always expect "dark" beings or energetic vampires to be some horribly mean and barbaric beings who just run around stomping in heads and sucking up all your energy with brute force. Unfortunately it is rarely that way. In most cases the beings are incredibly intelligent and sly and are great at getting you to let down your guard and let them in. I mean I've been learning about energetic vampires for a decade and I doubt the knowledge I've acquired even compares to a percent of their knowledge. They are great at making you think they care about you, making you feel special and wanted. Because it benefits them that way because then you are making their work easier. Whether or not they do or even can care about you I cannot say, I find it hard to believe that a being who cares about your would drain your energy but then again I've seen it happen between two beings who live in that dimension. So maybe it is common with them as well and is no big deal as the sexuality thing is. I take it since you mentioned the whole pervert thing that means that your friend or someone you know has personally had some form of sexual relations with Psykee? I think that is one of the biggest call signs of an energetic vampire, they get you aroused sexually because then your energies are flowing at a much higher volume. This is why incubi and succubi variations are so common because sexual energy is extremely potent. The people who created the "How to train your Dragon" movies certainly know about Dracos and made some ridiculous attempt to brainwash children into subconsciously accepting Dracos without even knowing it or knowing they exist. I am sure that the Dracos who played a part in the creation of the Human-race are what inspired all of the mythology and mythological depictions of dragon Gods, snake Gods, and so forth.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:03 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The more you speak about him the more he seems like a Draco honestly. The whole pervert thing is actually a common-theme with Dracos as well, only they aren't really perverts in their society as they are much more open-minded to psychic vampirism and sexuality than we as Humans are. In general the dimensions they live in are as well. It's not uncommon to see full-blown orgies going on in public spaces in the Earth-like dimensions that Dracos live in. Higher-ranking Dracos make lower-ranking Dracos please them sexually and so forth. Part of their "dominance games" involves sex as well and while it seems very weird and pervert-like to us to them it's quite normal and they take a lot of pleasure and satisfaction out of it. I'd like to mention that just because a being is a energetic vampire, physical vampire, "dark", or a Draco doesn't mean they are going to be some grotesque horrible being. Dracos can be really cool and fun to hang around but we have to remember that they know a heck of a lot more about us than we know about them, about the world they live in, and what is what not possible in their dimensions. And a Draco doesn't follow around a Human for absolutely no reason unfortunately. We as Human-beings are constantly having the energy our body uses being drained that is the entire reason we are here living (not our individual reason but the general reason) and so if a being is draining your energy doesn't mean you're going to notice it and/or be less energetic or tired. It's kind of like when your neighbor uses your Wi-Fi without you knowing it. It might be a very small bit slower but you'll likely never notice it, our energy is quite similar in that manner when dealing with this Matrix and energetic vampires. The Archons control both the high-ranking "light" beings such as the ascended masters and so forth and they also control the higher-ranking "dark" beings such as the royal Draco caste, the dark facilitators, etc. Light being's wouldn't mention Psykee being a Draco because it doesn't benefit them in any way, because the highest ranking ones know the sad truth about the situation. And all of the ones that don't know the truth are just following the higher-ranking ones and are happy to do so because they get to live in a dimension that produces a natural euphoria. Especially since many of them had to endure years in the "Umbral" aka the lower-astral regions before they were accepted into the light-realms. So they don't dare question the hierarchy or the truth behind it because they don't want to go back to that dark place "horrible" place.

"Psykee is known to manifest from my friends darkest emotions and feelings." I think that statement really explains it all right there. It really just leaves it down to one of two options, the first being he something along the lines of what I said previously. Or secondly he is a manifestation of your friends that was created from your friend's dark aspects and negative aspects. Albeit those aspects small and not noticeable but they do exist in most people, and it's impossible to know what an individual really thinks when they alone even if you are extremely close to them. The progression to a full-blown being like Pzykee would be of course takes time as at first a manifestation of this type would start out as just a very small black ball of goo, ooze, slime, or something along those lines. Then it grows into a worm, leech, or slug which is when it starts actually thinking for itself. Eventually if you feed it enough dark and negative energy it can become a being that thinks for itself and its own "life."

I think people always expect "dark" beings or energetic vampires to be some horribly mean and barbaric beings who just run around stomping in heads and sucking up all your energy with brute force. Unfortunately it is rarely that way. In most cases the beings are incredibly intelligent and sly and are great at getting you to let down your guard and let them in. I mean I've been learning about energetic vampires for a decade and I doubt the knowledge I've acquired even compares to a percent of their knowledge. They are great at making you think they care about you, making you feel special and wanted. Because it benefits them that way because then you are making their work easier. Whether or not they do or even can care about you I cannot say, I find it hard to believe that a being who cares about your would drain your energy but then again I've seen it happen between two beings who live in that dimension. So maybe it is common with them as well and is no big deal as the sexuality thing is. I take it since you mentioned the whole pervert thing that means that your friend or someone you know has personally had some form of sexual relations with Psykee? I think that is one of the biggest call signs of an energetic vampire, they get you aroused sexually because then your energies are flowing at a much higher volume. This is why incubi and succubi variations are so common because sexual energy is extremely potent. The people who created the "How to train your Dragon" movies certainly know about Dracos and made some ridiculous attempt to brainwash children into subconsciously accepting Dracos without even knowing it or knowing they exist. I am sure that the Dracos who played a part in the creation of the Human-race are what inspired all of the mythology and mythological depictions of dragon Gods, snake Gods, and so forth.
Hmmm, that does make a lot of point. Pzykee is a pervert for sometimes (but rarely) saying lecherous things. He can also indeed make my friend aroused but that is also very rare and he only does it when me or my friend brought up any topic related to it.

Still, even if Pzykee is a Draco that just takes a bit of energy once in a while from my friend, then that's still okay. Because he is helping a lot. Not only giving an extra defense for my friend in astral, he also helps him in cleansing my friend's house from wandering spirits and spread of bad luck, due to the 'ghost portals' around in the house. But I do want to know one thing about Dracos, even if they take some energy, do they shorten one's lifespan? If Pzykee does, I would be very upset of course >8(

Another thing I want to ask about Dracos, because since Pzykee may be one, all Dracos might get affected to be the same. I made a post about this before but best to talk about in this current perspective. There was one time my friend projected over to my place here. Unfortunately I was sleeping. As usual, my friend was projecting as Pzykee, like costume armor. My friend are able to see cloudy auras released by sleeping people, and those cloud auras are stronger when we dream. My friend (as Pzykee) got curious and went to poke their head into the cloud. Nothing much except for sparkle dust covering around and it almost felt like sniffing it in for them. Then suddenly, my friend couldn't control Pzykee as Pzykee suddenly turned drunk. Cloud 9 happy drunk from just sniffing/taking in my aura cloud dream?? So when he got drunk, he starts blurting out nonsense, cute adorable nonsense and ended up snuggling at me on the bed. With that explained, can Dracos get drunk off people's cloudy aura dreams?

Hold on. I just realized.

You said something about the dark manifestation. What caught my attention is that it can pile up and grows into a worm/leech/slug thing. I think encountered one before. I made a post about it when I was talking about my AP mix dreams. But of course, the first parts is always a short AP first and the worm/leech/slug thing was found in that particular time. Read the story below.

Quote:
1) After Thumper and then Adventure?
In the beginning, I felt the usual vibrations and pulses and about to AP. But this time's vibrations needed to progress more to get me ready for AP. My mind was pretty clear so I ended up thinking. The first thing I thought "FUDGE, I AM THINKING, I WOULD END UP HALLUCINATING! Calm down, time to distract. Distract~" So the next thing I did is to keep repeating a word like some meditation chant. So I kept saying Thumper, the freaking bunny from the Disney Movie 'Bambi'. I had no idea why I thought of Thumper and even chanted his name. I kept going "Thumper, thumper, thumper, thumper--" and more Thumpers. Then, I suddenly imagine Thumper in a pirate outfit. I even noticed that time that I was being ridiculous but I still kept chanting Thumper. It was so ridiculous, I got frustrated and my expression Thumper chants gets stronger and rough. Throughout the whole thumper chant, somewhere in between, I had 'sensed' something 'might' have been around.

As my Thumper chants got so frustratingly loud, I OPENED MY EYES AND SAT UP, like as if I am being all 'ENOUGH THUMPERS'. As soon as I opened my eyes, I see my room, and it had a sort of cinematic feel and a strong sunlight yellow tint around. THERE, I SPOT SOMETHING ON MY BED. It was a black worm wriggling thing that is moving in a sort of floating manner. But I assure, it is not a worm. Surprised and nothing thinking before acting, I charged forward and GRABBED THE WRIGGLING THING. The wriggling thing panicked and it somehow shifted into the shape of a weasel? I was grabbing it by the neck and I was going all 'I WILL KILL YOU'. But that's probably just my expression after the frustration and shock.

I would like to know if I accidentally made a weasel dark being. That would be interesting, but majorly confusing.

---------------------
*Extra*
As I am writing this, I am also chatting with my friend and Pzykee. Yeeeaaah, he is definitely Draco but like I said, he is no problem. For one, he is useful, so it doesn't matter if he took some of my friend's energy. My friend thinks that too. As mentioned, he doesn't interrupt daily activities, he provides extra safety, and helps with cleansing the house from ghosts and bad luck. I say the bad luck is more terrible than a energetic vampire. He has never took too much energy from my friend. And yes, I only want to know if having an energetic vampire around would shorten one's lifespan.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:47 AM
7-Days-Luck

Alright, since my questions couldn't be answered by people, I decide to research myself and think of things. Fuzzy---LOL I mean Pzykee, the 'draco'---- is definitely astral and he is definitely a dragon spirit. So what if he is draco. And I do not believe any dragon being, like dracos are bad or entirely negative.

Because there are tons of dragon legends around the world. And since dragon things are 'claimed' to be very draco related, let's take a look at it. Me, being a chinese, I stick with my own cultures and beliefs, where dragons legends and lore across asia are often the 'oriental dragons' and the 'nagas', known to be benevolent and magical beings that protect in many ways.

Unlike western legends of their own western dragons. Especially in medieval, dragons are told to be ferocious and powerful creatures, very different from asian dragon legends. But with such a difference from both sides, also related with balance of good and bad, I will not see Pzykee as evil. Pzykee is indeed not evil, he is not tricking. Sure, people said powerful dark beings can disguise their aura so anyone will feel comfortable around them. But do people like us would easily fall for such a thing? I do not believe so. Everyone of us, when we notice close enough, we can always tell if something is right or wrong. And so what if the one you counter is a bad guy, defend yourself or 'sass' back at them. No is stopping you for that. (LAUGHS)

And yes, this concludes with my confirmation of Pzykee. I would call him a neutral entity who -I-, accept as a friend too, my choice. And I -believe- he isn't evil (though he can be a jerk) and is nice being. And of course, if ever hurt my close friend, wow, I will hunt him down forever once I am dead. I can do that. (Yes I used that silly threat on Pzykee and it annoyed him LOL)

And yes, carry on people~