Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-08-2014, 06:01 AM
7-Days-Luck

Question AAAAAAAAGH I AM SO CONFUSED TTATT SOMEONE EXPLAIN MY WEIRD OBE EXPERIENCE

Just like the title express. So let me scream out of confusion again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

There better, LOL

Ok I am freaked out, like the puzzled freaked out XD. Previously I made a post about a weird experience, which could be a real OBE or just weird lucid dream that scared me. I'll quote the story here first to let ya all read, yeah it's the one from my previous thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I need help :( Right now, I just woke up so am here to tell my dream, well, it felt like a dream, but can it be a warning? Because it's so rare of me to have a lucid dream.

This is what happened, I was napping first, then woke up due to sound of thunder. Then later goes back to napping, that's when I am starting to focus on breathing sleepily and felt heat/electrical surges going through my body. And then the sleep paralysis kicked in. Compared to my first astral projection experience, this time, I seem to float out faster. I try to sit up--- imagine myself sitting up and I can feel it. But I had a hard time opening my eyes so I couldn't see.

Suddenly, something catches me from the back--- feels like a masculine man grabbing be and nuzzling my neck? (whatever the heck he was doing) the weird part that this man (dunno what it is) has a black american accent and I somehow forgotten what he said to me. But I kind of remember him saying "...I caught you..." something like that. He doesn't sound creepy weird, just scary hyper.

That moment, I feel him grabbing me but I can't tell if he was taking me to somewhere or am I at the same spot. Worried I tried to say out "I wanna go back to my body" "I wanna go back" or even mention "Jesus help!" The problem is, I couldn't finish the sentences, it was so hard to talk, and it was also so hard to imagine myself to go back to my body fully.

There, nothing else happened, I still feel the other behind me and I still feel being -hug grabbed-. Feeling nothing else for a while and only can feel my eyes closed, I suddenly woke up, still in bed.

Even for a bad dream, I didn't react much after I wake up. I would like at least twitch of gasp shockingly, something. But no, I just, opened my eyes. But I was definitely sweating due to the heat in my body LOL I moved lazily as if I really just got out of bed normally and try to feel my back. Well the memory of the feeling was still there but it starts to fade away. I look at myself, and in the mirror, nothing weird. So I sat back down in front my computer and just type this post XD But I am sure that is definitely a lucid dream, cos right now as I type till here, I forgotten about some of it, it didn't feel that real anymore.

Compared to my first astral projection, now that was real and I was very awake. For this one, I woke up still like a sleepyhead trying to remember. But this was definitely a lucid dream, though am not sure if the sleep paralysis feeling was in the dream, or was it happening to my body for real. What's more surprising is that, I find that thrilling and wasn't scared. And here I always thought I was a chicken XD but it wasn't feeling that makes excited enough to go through again LOL

When I think about whatever that grabbed me from behind in that dream, it might be from my fears? Cos ever since my first astral projection, I don't dare doing another one because, when one is doing astral projection, there is a risk the body will be taken over by the spirit. My fear is not able to get back into my body, I want to do something for the world and in life, I got a dream. Aka, my fear is to not being able achieve my dream in life. I wanna do at least something before my life ends.

So, yeah, again I say, my fear might have been affecting me, or it could be a warning. Let me rephrase this, it's rare of me to have lucid dreaming, and first time have an astral projection feeling in a bad dream. It's just so weird. Currently, I don't feel threatened or scared here, nothing seems off, everything is just right and back to normal.

Ok now that ya guys got the story. When I typed that, I was really freaked out, fear piling on the inside slowly, that was because I thought I was almost taken over by a devil, which I now call dark beings. Thanks to some helpful astral explorers to explain and share experiences and clear things up, I am not afraid anymore. And not afraid anything would attack my body.

So now, no longer overwhelmed by my stupid hyper imagination of picturing exaggerated horrors, I can now think like myself. I think back of this weird experience and I tell you, it was WAY TOO WEIRD OAO And I think the sleep paralysis part did happen for real, just that the 'hug grabbing and the nuzzling' was way too weird, like it could be real or it could be just my hallucination.

Why I say the sleep paralysis is real, cos when I think about it again, I had those heat/electrical surges running through my body, like WHOA. And then I can also feel them shooting out, leaving me a heated body. And that's when the sleep paralysis kicked in. I definitely felt myself lifting out, and I sat up backwards since I was sleeping on my front. Even if the sleep paralysis might be real, is it possible when you are able to feel your sit up and can move your hands around but your eyes can't open and can't see? That's the weird thing.

As for the 'someone grabbing me part'. If I was hallucinating (lucid dream) it should definitely be based off my fears. But my feared images would be something more horrifying. But no, it's some muscular guy with a black american accent grab hugging me and nuzzling at the back, the nape of my neck (nuzzling or WHATEVER THE HECK HE WAS DOING OH MY GOD). Again, remembering the situation, I start to realize I did not really forget the details after all so it could be real. And also, while I was scared and freaking out that time, calling for random help, I realize that I did not sense any threat or bad energy. That's the weird part. And I wasn't hurt in any way. It's so weird that it couldn't be from my hallucination of fears. It's waaaaay toooo weeeeird. Unless I was able to move to the astral plane a little but just can't separate fully, and having this astral being messing with me? I am not scared right now, just weirded out and also curious. SERIOUSLY, IT'S TOO WEIRD >XD

So I told my psychic friend about it, telling the same story again and then explaining I realize this could be real. My psychic friend has a black dragon spirit with him, like a familiar and he knows that his dragon companion knows the about the astral world, just that he is a such a troll and don't bother sharing info about the astral world =A= Since his dragon is such a troll, me and my friend just discuss this on our own. My friend said "Ooooh, maybe you got a companion like me having my dragon~ A hunky nigga to be exact~" And I am like "WHAT?! NO! I AM NOT PSYCHIC! I DON'T THINK WILL HAVE A COMPANION!" Obviously I was freaking out and was thrown off by my friend's opinion. Really, just having the thought that I have companion who is a hunky nigga??? WAY WEIRD MAN, TOO WEIRD, I AM MINDBLOWN I TELL YA

While I am so weirded out, I am actually have fun XD LOL Let me remind, I have nothing against black americans, actually I find them really cool XD I just love their accent~ So it goes back to experience, if I were hallucinating, why did I hallucinate something with an accent I like? (ignore the me that time when I being a scaredy cat, I am a different person when not scared)
And the nuzzling dkjsnfkjds It's so weeeird---- well, I have to admit, that time, the nuzzling felt really nice--- OKAY, LET'S NOT GET THERE.

So my request is---SOMEONE PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS WEIRDNESS------ I keep getting the hunch over to the side of-- 80% that is is real and some astral guy was playing with me =A= if it was, DUDE, NOT COOL MAN I was so freaked out that time DX I would really wanna go back to astral projection again, but it's hard to now because I am no longer scared of it and look forward to it dkjnfsdkj My life is so unfair WHYYYYYY

(wow, just reading back my post made me realize I am so dramatic LOL)
Old 15-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Master

You could of misunderstood the intentions of the person . They may of been helping you . He could of been a guide . Just my thoughts .
Old 15-08-2014, 02:22 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
You could of misunderstood the intentions of the person . They may of been helping you . He could of been a guide . Just my thoughts .
Actually I also have the thought that, that could've been my guide or something :(

BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SCARE ME BY HUG GRABBING ME AND SAYING STUFF LIKE "I caught you..." and the nuzzling is just weird jdfnjsdfns
Obviously any regular person would freak out at that =A="

(If I ever happen to see that same astral, boy am I gonna give em an earful--- like I COULD'VE GOT A HEARTATTACK THAT TIME LOL)
Old 15-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Master

I have read others post simular stories of guides . I think there beings that have never been human and dont think and feel as we do . You could run this past the members on astral pulse , see what they think, or if asked i will post a link to your post there , for comments .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 15-08-2014, 04:30 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
I have read others post simular stories of guides . I think there beings that have never been human and dont think and feel as we do . You could run this past the members on astral pulse , see what they think, or if asked i will post a link to your post there , for comments .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Really? 8O

And yeah XD I would really appreciate it if you can post the story for me. I am currently limiting myself to only a number of forums, shouldn't have too many accounts here and there~
Old 15-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Master

This is a link to that re-post . So you can see if they have any comments .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t44924.0.html
Old 15-08-2014, 06:23 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
This is a link to that re-post . So you can see if they have any comments .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t44924.0.html
Thanks man XD
Old 15-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Suspended

Sounds like an astral pervert to me lol

Seriously, give yourself the command 'door now' or'next level now'.
Probably it's your own subconscious reaction:

Generally, this is an energy representation of our own inner fear based thoughts. A subconsciously created opportunity for us to confront and conquer our personal fears, blocks or limitations. The most effective way to overcome and eliminate a problem or fear is to face it. Sending love to fear is one of the best ways to dissipate this energy.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:59 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Sounds like an astral pervert to me lol

Seriously, give yourself the command 'door now' or'next level now'.
Probably it's your own subconscious reaction:

Generally, this is an energy representation of our own inner fear based thoughts. A subconsciously created opportunity for us to confront and conquer our personal fears, blocks or limitations. The most effective way to overcome and eliminate a problem or fear is to face it. Sending love to fear is one of the best ways to dissipate this energy.
Ya see, if it was a fear---- this is not my fear. To be more exact, I only started panicking and freaking out after I heard him said ".. I caught you.." (forgotten the rest he said) then from there, I just like "AAAH, A DEVIL CAUGHT ME!" and I wish to go back to my body, poof, I woke up. But, I didn't wake up scared. That's the weird part. It's more, a thrill feeling, but not scared wake up from nightmare feeling.

Exactly, it's not my hallucination of fear. Cos if it was from my fear, it would be something more horrifying. This one is way too weird, that's all I can say. It's so weird, until I realize, hey, my kind of imagination don't create these stuff. And some others said it might be an astral guide. Which is still astral yeah XD a pervert guide probably LAWL