Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
ljepotica

Nick-for some reason I alwats imagined you to have spikey blond hair and round glasses!

Daisy: I imagine you to have plaited pigtails-your hair being naturally curly and thick and I imagine it to be dark blonde and I imagine a beauty spot on your right cheek sort of under the eye.

BLAIR!!! How could you dissapoint me with your description?? Here was I thinking your hair was naturally bronze in colour!!!
Sorry mate your dashing looks won't do it for me-I'm a fan of guys with naturally BRONZE flowing locks!!

The key is to perhaps try out playing the lottery and I'm sure a number of us will win in our millions-if I had that money I'd buy up an old castle and change it into a school and internationl centre for SF types...including summer schools for children to help develop their abilities

So there
Old 08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Nick-for some reason I alwats imagined you to have spikey blond hair and round glasses! yeah i think that's about how i imagined nick too
Daisy: I imagine you to have plaited pigtails-your hair being naturally curly and thick and I imagine it to be dark blonde and I imagine a beauty spot on your right cheek sort of under the eye. way off lol

BLAIR!!! How could you dissapoint me with your description?? Here was I thinking your hair was naturally bronze in colour!!!
Sorry mate your dashing looks won't do it for me-I'm a fan of guys with naturally BRONZE flowing locks!!LOL

The key is to perhaps try out playing the lottery and I'm sure a number of us will win in our millions-if I had that money I'd buy up an old castle and change it into a school and internationl centre for SF types...including summer schools for children to help develop their abilities
i'd open a spititual retreat, workshops healing centre the lot
So there
message too short
Old 08-02-2007, 07:37 PM
banana

Hirsuit with a wonky jaw which makes me look like popeye. It's kind of like Blue to meets Popeye actually
Old 08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Enigma

Nick looks Hot!
Old 09-02-2007, 11:56 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
Nick looks Hot!

lol thanks enigma , your not so bad yourself
Old 10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
auricman

this is me.
i don't look my best in this pic but its the best one i got on my computer lol

come on people start gettin your pics on here again :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Auricman.JPG (36.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by auricman
this is me.
i don't look my best in this pic but its the best one i got on my computer lol

come on people start gettin your pics on here again :)

i agree auric it would be great if everyone knew what each other looked like ....
Old 14-02-2007, 01:41 PM
ljepotica

Ok I reckon you can guess who I am in this picture-this was taken at a craaaaazy house party last year and so perhaps I look rather wasted!!
Yes I thought it also good to put a face to a name/username:)

So come on people if I can show you a picture of myself looking out of it so can you
Closed Thread