Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-10-2021, 10:27 PM
traceyacey12

how to tarot readers remain grounded?

Hi everyone,

So I've been trying to read tarot but I don't think I've been blessed with the ability. The reason for this, I believe, is that having this ability would make me very ungrounded (just wanting to access information through cards rather than talking to people for instance). So how does a tarot reader remain grounded? How does he/she keep their ability to connect to people?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Edit: I should have also included psychics in general in this question
Old 24-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Master

Reading for yourself is difficult, even for the most gifted Tarot Reader because we have a tendency to have an emotional attachment to the answer and that affects the reading. It's important to be detached from the question as well as the answer. And that's hard to do.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:50 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Reading for yourself is difficult...And that's hard to do.

Oh, I'm not asking that. Just wondering how readers on here remain grounded in this world.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Master
Some readers that I know of, in the past, went and had a smoke before they do a reading.

But since smoking is not acceptable any more, some burn Sage, incense, burn a candle, etc. and then some just say a simple prayer and or mantra.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Master
As for myself, I try to quiet my mind which in of itself can be a major task.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-10-2021, 07:07 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for myself, I try to quiet my mind which in of itself can be a major task.

What I mean is, how do people not lose interest in interacting with the material world when they engage in practices such as reading tarot. I guess its not unique to reading tarot now that I think about it.