Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Contagiousfreedom

Isochronic Tones

I have been listening to isochronic tones to go out of body at night. Which do you think are best frequency for that? I have read many different sites they all say different things. Which are your favorite frequency for this? And if it has a youtube video which one?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Lorelyen

Quite. They all say different things.

I have a function generator capable of any shaped waveform in addition to the basics and it became clear that you have to find the frequencies that work for you yourself, if at all.

There's an awful lot of bull out there and I could quote a few cases. Example: this site talked about the need for pure tones (sine waves) at certain frequencies, then presented sounds that were complex, laden with overtones. You can check this if you have an audio analyser.

Plus the fact that whatever external gadget you use to get you into the astral could impede you on your explorations. What a palaver having to "come back" to turn it off!

Best just to try things out and find what works for you.

The problem is with this burgeoning Spiritual Industry, anyone can push anything on the internet and sell it regardless of its efficacy. Their wares, like snake oil, aren't subject to consumer law. And sorry to say it but most of them are snake oil merchants.

There's a firm (well, several) that sell sets of highly priced, highly pretty tuning forks for "spiritual" use, all set to (so they say necessarily) precise frequencies. I wrote to one to ask what temperature they're calibrated to - this is important as piano tuners know - and what variation I can expect per degree centigrade.

I got no reply.

Best to get a function generator which you can connect to your amplifier if what's on Youtube doesn't work. Anything that ranges between about 20Hz and about 20,000Hz would do. (Edit)You're looking for one with sine waves at least. Avoid the ebay cheapos that only give you a square wave. That's far from pure.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 09-09-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: more explanation last line