Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-02-2012, 09:51 AM
M444

Members of your soul group - attraction

Sorry if this comes across as a bit disjointed.
Years ago, I merely saw a guy and he stuck out in my mind. I never forgot him, although it was like a strange thing that he really stood out to me. A few years later he started to work near me. I had that 'Aha' moment, - here is this guy again. We share a lot of common interests, and I feel like he could actually be an extension of me sometimes. We are particularly good in a 'creative and playful' way, ie we are musical creative bods, and it seems like the connection is amazing. When I am with him I feel lots of energy in my chakras, and when I am not near him I can know his mood etc. It can sometimes be overwhelming as we really do seem to have a telepathic connection. I am struggling with my feelings towards him, as I already have a partner. But, this guy, I could take a chance on, if you see what I mean - and it could be really good. I dream about him almost every night, I think of him almost all of the time. It is driving me crazy in some ways. He split up with his partner years ago, and the reasons he did that are the same reasons that I am unhappy in my current partnership - lack of common interests and lack of time spent together.

However, I have found out we had past life together where he was very mean to me, and I wonder if my doubts about my now life, are overshadows from that one. The problem here is that he has declared love for me from early on, and I wasn't sure. Now I am growing to care more for him. He is not aware of the similarities and weird coincidences (life choices, personality traits) between himself and my current partner, however the amount of synchronicities between us has become insane. He is aware of our past life together as he was regressed into that life too. Why would we both be allowed to know of our past life involvement?

I think there is a huge arrow over my head telling me to get on with it, but I do not want to break up my family for what might seem like a selfish reason. Although, I think that is the direction I am headed in. If someone appears in your life where you get all the right feelings etc then it's probably a good thing, right? Also, it shows me that I probably could be happier with him, than I am with my current partner (who by the way has done nothing wrong, it's just that we don't seem to have very much in common or spend much time together :() Which, if I am completely honest with myself, I know I deserve to be with someone who wants to spend time with me, and have fun at the same time.

Has anyone else been torn between people in this way? I know both of these men are in my soul group as during a past life regression I was able to identify them.
If you got to the end of my post without falling asleep - thanks :)
Old 12-02-2012, 04:14 PM
dadevi

I would be very careful about breaking up your current relationship for this new one. I find it very alarming that you and your new beau have slipped into a regression of your past lifetime, especially since he seems to be unaware of the past. If he was indeed very mean to you in a past lifetime, what changes has he made in this life to assure you that that won't happen again? And if he is so similar to your current partner, what would prevent your future relationship with him from following a similar path. Patterns often repeat themselves until we find the strength to break them.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 PM
CatChild

It is my thought that 2012 will be the time to start wrapping up old contracts with people whom we have known before in previous lifetimes. It is also the time to experience the inner drive to find our unity within ourselves. Maybe stand apart from your situation to see if there are any other perspectives you can view it with. Sounds like it would be wise to be objective right now and not make decisions. ~ Just my thoughts.

~ C.
Old 13-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know of this place with the PULL that is there in the energy of past life LOVes we come to find in this life....but what defines WHOM we are in this life is how we act on that energy. Remembering its enery that is past but that vibration is still there with us. For me I know of two that I have those feelings for but too I know well that I will not ACT on the past. That is the past. Life is in the now in this moment in time.

I have been with only one mate in 30 years only person I ever even dated so there is that part of me that "Wonders" but too I know well that there has been a foundation and family built that matters more to me than an energy pull.

Finish one and KNOW that door is closed before one starts a new or one might always WONDER what might have been. That line in the sand that can be washed away but its there for a time to keep one remembering where one is at in life.

I wonder on how it would feel but I do not feel I have to act on it as it would be but an action in a moment and not a life foundation built.

Lynn
Old 18-02-2012, 10:42 AM
M444

Thank you to everyone for your advice, wise words received there, Probably juts what I needed to hear to kick me back to reality. :)
Old 19-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Xenos

I personally feel that these things should be investigated for yourself. My wife and I have that kind of energy pull. When we met each other she was with a man she'd been with for two years, and myself I have been with the woman for a year. When we started to talk to each other (we were working in EMS together so a twelve hour shift in a truck together) we felt the connection and instant feelings. It took us a week to feel out our current partners, to try to feel that kind of connection but it just wasn't there. If you've created a family with your current partner, then I would say try to work things out with them, be open and tell them what you feel. Tell them you want to spend more time with each other, explore their current life, people change as well as their interests. Perhaps you have hidden interests that you've developed. Not all cases are like my wife and I, we felt it was right and had little doubt that we weren't meant for each other in this life. Perhaps your current partner just needs a boot in the behind, but you should make the first effort. If they don't reciprocate the effort or don't listen and understand what you feel then I'd say you aren't meant for him and give the other one a try Families aren't easy to break apart, sometimes it's meant to be and other times it's selfish. In my opinion, if you don't give it a 100% try with your current partner for your family's sake then it will be selfish, but if it doesn't work out then it's not meant to be. But that's just my ramblings and thoughts on things
Old 24-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Ascender

Do you know the reason why he was mean to you in your past life with him? I think that would be important to find out if you don't know why because it might replay itself again in this life time. If you fix the underlying cause of why he was mean to you...then it seems like the relationship would have a good chance of working out well this time around.

As far as breaking up your family for selfish reasons...Just because two people have children together, are the parents supposed to be together forever to keep the children with them...or is it also okay for the parents to go their separate ways? Who says that is not okay for the parents to do that? And who says the children are better off when their parents together? Maybe the children are better off when their parents are separated.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Master
I say follow your heart and intuition it will never mislead you, i went through a similiar situation several years ago, me and someone i felt a strong attraction to changed jobs/moved at the same time and ended up meeting, unfornately feelings weren't recipracated on his end and i'm not sure he could fullfill me emotionally so it amounted to nothing but if it's mutual and if you feel you'll be happier i say go for it
Old 02-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Master

I had a huge pull to my ex-husband, and we had a horrible marital experience in a past life. We got married in this lifetime, and despite both of us being in different places than in the past life, we still wound up repeating some karmic patterns (in a much more benign way).

It turned out to just be a karmic marriage. It was our souls' way of ending the attachment and the bad behavior.

I would look at the energy of the past life and ask if I need to let him go or not. The connection could just be a need to be nicer to one another instead of a need to be together.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:19 AM
wondering

I believe that sometimes people come into our lives to show us things about ourselves; soulmates who we may recognize on some level and feel very drawn to...not necessarily someone we are meant to be with..and for some, those strong feelings of recognition/love become confusing. In an online forum I used to frequent many years ago, there were a great many members who felt they'd met the person they were meant to be with, often leaving their current partner, only to find the new relationship intense and short-lived. They would then become bitter and very angry, turning their backs on the beliefs they held on soulmates, claiming that it was all nothing but hogwash. I suspect that often the feelings of recognition that would draw the person to this soulmate could interfere with their being able to understand, or *see*, why they had crossed paths in the first place.

In other words, be honest with yourself as best you can; explore your feelings beyond that of the connection that you recognize and go within...ask yourself why he has appeared in your life. Be honest as well about your current partner...ask yourself if you would be considering no longer being with him if this other person had not shown up; and if not, would it be because you still love him and want to be with him, or would it be because of a sense of apathy, not wanting to risk change despite not being happy? Also explore and be honest with yourself the reasons why you are unhappy; is it wholly because you two have not much in common? Or are there other reasons as well? Could your unhappiness be coming from yourself?

There are many things to consider; finding the answers means going beyond attractions (and recognitions) and being honest with yourself.