Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 25-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
11.11 just had to get it down
The moment of seeing
These numbers abound
What might in them might be found?

I have you in me NOW
Into a prose I created to see
As the time and number so haunting
On all those souls who reflect on its key

Now days this recurring number
Symbolic in every way
Created to be so much
In the constant showing
Of itself, and where it lays

In every view of this number
This sequence which often will shine
As something important for the creator
I wonder why people turn time?

Into something other than itself?
Oh I get it, I see its me!
Or you, that is creating this number
Into something for me/you to see!

That is you and me creating
All colours and views as we
Just that I turn this number in this moment
Into a prose that I created to see..

I never realised, until i read the poem that 11:11, that you're right. It occurs so often for some reason.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Maine96
I never realised, until i read the poem that 11:11, that you're right. It occurs so often for some reason.

Many have their own personal reasons as to what it means for them, but the main source of its opening which apparently began some time during 1992 relates to the bridge between duality and Oneness. They say it is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter. So when it opens it is apparently the beginning of our pathway into the unknown. So once you start to see it, according to this particular source, you are initiating/opening yourself to walk through the eleven gateways one by one. If I recall the first gateway is healing the heart.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder