Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-09-2014, 09:42 AM
seanssf

A dream that lead me somewhere

The other night i dreamt of a location nearby my house. I was standing at the bottom of this cliff, pointing to the top. The morning i woke i had to find out if there was a meaning behind this, so i walked to the location and so i went up the top of the cliff. The view is outstanding, towering above trees, birds flying below, nothing but mountains and countryside. I sat for a while absorbing the beauty of the view in front of me and felt very blessed to have discovered such a place. I now go there on a daily basis for meditation. I usually only meditated in my house but there was some form of lack of connection i felt being in a small room. Now when i go here i feel a greater emotional connection with my higher self and nature

Is there reasoning to this? Has anyone been lead to a certain place that they where meant to discover? I could be over thinking the situation but i choose to question everything

Namaste
Old 10-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
I would say some being most likely your guides gave you a little hint in your dreams how to connect better
Old 10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanssf
The other night i dreamt of a location nearby my house. I was standing at the bottom of this cliff, pointing to the top. The morning i woke i had to find out if there was a meaning behind this, so i walked to the location and so i went up the top of the cliff. The view is outstanding, towering above trees, birds flying below, nothing but mountains and countryside. I sat for a while absorbing the beauty of the view in front of me and felt very blessed to have discovered such a place. I now go there on a daily basis for meditation. I usually only meditated in my house but there was some form of lack of connection i felt being in a small room. Now when i go here i feel a greater emotional connection with my higher self and nature

Is there reasoning to this? Has anyone been lead to a certain place that they where meant to discover? I could be over thinking the situation but i choose to question everything

Namaste

Meditating in Nature makes our more subtle connections to Spirit easier to perceive.

Do so barefoot when possible as this connects the body to the Earths Electric-Magnetic fields , which the body is meant to vibrate at.

You are not over thinking it ........ these thoughts come out of the stillness, Super-Consciousness ...... not the same as "thinking"

Read the works of RUMI , as these were written from that Divine Field of not-thinking ~

Your HEART center in the Astral is OPENING , this will be a great Blessing yet it comes with great trials too! The trials are needed in order to SHED the old thick material attachments , but do not FLEA what is perceived "bad/negative" , USE it to TRANSFORM the base emotions into the Gold of Divine Love ~
Old 10-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Suspended
Spirit Mountain is my place for Meditation. Being coped up in a room does not work for me. You are doing the right thing, and the best thing.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Master
Personally, I like places like you've described.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Yaoughta

Dreams use references that are familiar to you on some level to convey a concept, answer a question or provide guidance. If you look back on what you were thinking about the day of or the day before your dream, you might see how this relates to the dream you received. However, it might not be for the reason you think. Certainly, it could be to guide you to a better place to meditate, but it could have also come to show you perspective. Everything looks different depending on how you look at it. In the dream, you were at the bottom pointing to the top and looking up, so it could have simply come as a reminder to look up or to see whats around you.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:37 AM
seanssf

Thank you all for your kind words for they have helped greatly

I would love to share this beautiful place with you.

There's something else interesting that has happened too. Yesterday i was fixing my car that was long overdue, typically it didn't go as smoothly as i would have liked it to have. I felt very stressed nearer the end of finishing the side i was working on and having previously worked as a mechanic sometime ago i realised how stressful it can be. I noticed i had anger appearing in my thought due to the problems with the car but before where i would have used this anger to beat myself up and take it out on people around me, i packed my things up and went on my way to my new found place. Before i even got to the top i felt so much better and the negative thoughts i had before were gone completely. I sat for sometime and felt so much love for myself and everything around me, almost crying with joy that now i realise that my ego/ fear and bad thought no longer has control over me. This place feels more like my home than anywhere before

Life truly is wonderful and i feel so blessed to be part of it.

Love and peace
Old 11-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Suspended
That place is "Power Place" for you. It is Sacred.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:18 AM
seanssf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
That place is "Power Place" for you. It is Sacred.

Yes Thunder Bow i also now believe this to be true, it is very special to me