Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Pathfinder

Subcouscious experience

So I’m in need of someone’s advice on something. Last night I had a subconscious experience that has me really concerned.
As I just barley started to fall asleep and right when I entered the subconscious state, my trailer was being pulled away by someone and it felt like everything was more real than any subconscious experience I’ve ever had. It was so real that it might as well had really happened. A feeling of terror that was a different brand than what I’m used too overwhelmed me and I was helplessly paralyzed in the position I lay in. I should note that I didn’t think I was paralyzed with fear but more dumbfoundedness that someone was taking me away. I don't know how that paralyzes you lol, it was probably just because I was un-awake. As I was being taken against my will, I heard I male Caucasian voice tell me that someone was taking my trailer and as I cross through threshold between the driveway and the front yard I was in another place. There were cabins like it was a camp ground of some sort and outside my trailer were some native American Indians who told me something about my bad intentions toward other people and that it was evil and I needed to stop. They seemed like witches themselves who’s physical appearance represented my spiritual state. I don’t remember what happened after this but I woke up soon after. The significance of this dream is in the fact that I was so convinced that it really happened. Imagine lying down in your car right before your about to nap from being tired and someone hitching your car up to their truck and towing you away.
What are your thoughts on this? I mean was I being attacked or were they trying to tell me something. I should also note that this kind of thing only happens when I start losing sleep from drinking too much hard alcohol. It used to be to the point where I’d be too afraid to sleep so I’d just try to stay up until it stopped.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Pathfinder
I think you slipped in to a vision and you were feeling helpless due to dream paralysis. Your higher self was telling you something and it could seem like an attack if you and your higher self are not on the same page. We 'attack' ourselves all the time in many different ways.

You see yourself being pulled in to your own vision and the mood/tone is indicative of your personal relationship with yourself. If you could find some peace and quiet with yourself, then your dream theater won't make such scary movies.

Take care

GG
Old 31-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder

I think you may be right, seeing as how I just had a dream where I saw another manifestation of myself sitting where I was sleeping in a much bigger trailer. He was quite the powerful and scary being. He had a similar attitude as the Indians and said pretty much the same thing. I also wanted to say that I picked a page from The Crystal Bible the same way you pick tarot cards and landed on a page with a stone that helps connect you with your higher self.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Pathfinder
If you and him clear through the clouds, leave the chaos behind, and fly true together then maybe that poke on the shoulder won't be so threatening. You have that stone reference in your head and it sounds like it works. The brain tends to distort communications to ourselves if we do the same things to make contact. If it didn't, this stuff would be too easy.

A terrific tool I've found for higher self communication is certain number combinations. Numbers are great in that they do what they do or they don't. They also tend to be non-chaotic. 814 will always be 814.

Perhaps you can combine the two. Imagine a stone out in front of you with numbers on it and let the numbers sink in. 120 would be a terrific place to start if you're interested. You could also consider using a font that you like rather than your own numbers.

Take care

GG
Old 31-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Pathfinder

What do you mean by a font?
Old 31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder
Perfect font numbers rather than your own written numbers. You can also try making your numbers green. I had my son try out 120 and when he saw it, it was in neon green Matrix type numbers. In my vision this number was in Ariel font in a beige rectangle right in the middle of a purple screen.

Hope that clarifies

GG
Old 03-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Pathfinder

So just concentrate on the number on the stone until it solidifies itself behind my thoughts?
Old 03-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Pathfinder
Imagine the stone out in front of yourself with the number already on it and let yourself go to it like a magnet with wings.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncat the Blue
So I’m in need of someone’s advice on something. Last night I had a subconscious experience that has me really concerned.
As I just barley started to fall asleep and right when I entered the subconscious state, my trailer was being pulled away by someone and it felt like everything was more real than any subconscious experience I’ve ever had. It was so real that it might as well had really happened. A feeling of terror that was a different brand than what I’m used too overwhelmed me and I was helplessly paralyzed in the position I lay in. I should note that I didn’t think I was paralyzed with fear but more dumbfoundedness that someone was taking me away. I don't know how that paralyzes you lol, it was probably just because I was un-awake. As I was being taken against my will, I heard I male Caucasian voice tell me that someone was taking my trailer and as I cross through threshold between the driveway and the front yard I was in another place. There were cabins like it was a camp ground of some sort and outside my trailer were some native American Indians who told me something about my bad intentions toward other people and that it was evil and I needed to stop. They seemed like witches themselves who’s physical appearance represented my spiritual state. I don’t remember what happened after this but I woke up soon after. The significance of this dream is in the fact that I was so convinced that it really happened. Imagine lying down in your car right before your about to nap from being tired and someone hitching your car up to their truck and towing you away.
What are your thoughts on this? I mean was I being attacked or were they trying to tell me something. I should also note that this kind of thing only happens when I start losing sleep from drinking too much hard alcohol. It used to be to the point where I’d be too afraid to sleep so I’d just try to stay up until it stopped.
to be moved by someone other than yourself ain't a bad thing in and
of itself -- consider all the times babies are carried by their parents.
imagine if the whole world were being relocated into more loving place,
where hopes and wishes routinely come true without failure... that'd be
a nice thing.
at the camp ground you are told that you hold "bad intentions" still; this
manifests as 'dumbfoundedness' where you have no self control, and you'll
need to become the master of your intentions in order to progress further.
you cannot fool your own spiritual wisdom, and if you harbor thoughts of
'righting past wrongs' in the new location, you'll need to abandon those.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Master
thng i had 1 wen i had a dream watin 2 get washt dream plug in sink coz my dovr trist sheets off bed puls on flor iv gt a burs sid of my hed im not sur wz a dream nw maybe a ort of body exsprese agan

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔