Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2013, 03:50 AM

Dream walking

I have a habit of unconsciously walking into others dreams when I sleep. Normally it's someone I'm close to. Usually my children. They would tell me about a white wolf coming into their dreams to protect them. The white wolf is one of the shapes I take on when I dream walk. When I dream walk I'm feel tired in the morning regardless of how long I've slept.

Lately I wake up with the same tiredness but I don't remember what I was dreaming about. I'm sure I've been dream walking.

I would like to find a way to remember where I went. I would hate to think that I might have invaded someone's dreams without meaning to.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 15-03-2013, 04:55 AM
LittleFeathers2

Angel1

It sounds to me like you are working in dream time by protecting those you visit. Perhaps you are answering their call rather than invading?

Do you keep a dream journal? I find this helps me as in the process of writing my dreams down I then remember parts of the dream that I had forgotten upon wakening up.

If you ever feel you need a break from your dream walking due to your tiredness then asking your guide to close you down for the night and make sure you do not travel will help you rest easy as you sleep.

Hope this helps.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:07 AM

Thank you. I do get exhausted when I dream walk constantly. I will be sure to do that next time.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:43 AM
LittleFeathers2

Your welcome (hugs)
Old 15-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikara
I have a habit of unconsciously walking into others dreams when I sleep. Normally it's someone I'm close to. Usually my children. They would tell me about a white wolf coming into their dreams to protect them. The white wolf is one of the shapes I take on when I dream walk. When I dream walk I'm feel tired in the morning regardless of how long I've slept.

Lately I wake up with the same tiredness but I don't remember what I was dreaming about. I'm sure I've been dream walking.

I would like to find a way to remember where I went. I would hate to think that I might have invaded someone's dreams without meaning to.

Any help would be appreciated.

The word dream is extremely flexible and is a five letter word attempting to cover and describe multiple phenomenons that occur while we sleep. It's likely that the people whom are dreaming are remaining in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) when they fall asleep and begin to dream. Once you fall asleep you are pretty much in the RTZ until you travel into the astral planes. Some people travel further than others. But the fact that you can't remember this happening indicates to me that it's not necessarily you invading these other people's dreams. It could simply be a mentally constructed wolf that you have created by thinking about taking that form. Our image while we are in the astral and the RTZ is mostly based on our subconscious residual image of ourself, not what we want it to be especially if you're not in a lucid dream. In non-lucid dreams our subconscious has most of the control especially over things like residual image. So you are going to appear as you subconsciously think you look which isn't likely to be a wolf unless you were a wolf in a past life recently. It's more than likely this wolf is either a mentally constructed astral wildlife or a totem animal that is visiting you and since the person seeing it lives in the same house as you they are able to see it as well. For you to visit someone in their "dreams" you are going to have to be in the same phase of sleeping at the exact same time which makes things incredibly difficult. After this happened randomly once it also could likely be the person having the dream is just repeating it subconsciosly through their own thought patterns.

Anyways though you have to work on dream recall and becoming lucid in dreams to remember your dreams. This pretty much brings up the question if a tree fell in the woods and no one was around to hear it would it make a noise? Well if you don't remember your dreams does that mean you didn't dream? There is no way of knowing but I remember dozens of dreams a week, several in each night. It comes naturally to me so I never had to do much work toward dream recall but it appears you would benefit by doing it. You will want to keep a notebook and something to write with with in arm's reach of your bed. As soon as you wake up in the middle of the night from a dream you can remember jot down notes on the dream so that when you wake up in the morning the notes will refresh your memory and you can write the entire dream down. The more you do this the more you will be able to remember in your dreams.

The other way of remembering dreams is working on being able to gain lucidity in dreams. This also comes naturally to me and required no work but for people that aren't naturally able to do this it's recommended that you do reality checks. You will perform these checks during waking hours several times a day until it becomes an automatic action and you will start performing them in your dreams. When the checks yield odd results that couldn't happen in the physical dimension you will know you're dreaming. You will have to find what checks work best for you the one thing that turns my dreams lucid most is flying. I am constantly flying in dreams and I know I can't fly in the physical dimension so it becomes obvious I am dreaming. Some people try breathing since we don't need to breathe in dreams, some people look in mirrors, some people try jumping up in the air and seeing if they fall back down due to gravity, there are countless reality checks. It will be in your best interest to find one that comes naturally to you.