Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder

AP this morning. Couple questions.

I woke up around 6am this morning and laid in bed till around 8. (I'm off today). I was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I thought about trying to AP but couldn't clear my head. Did some breathing exercises, wasnt really working that well on my back, so I decided to give up and moved to my side. I started to try to focus on the hypnagogic imagery.(this is what I'm calling it, I'm not sure if that is what it is, it's just I get these shirt glimpses of very clear images of things while I'm laying in bed with my eyes close. They appear and then seem to burn up like paper on fire. ) I think this relaxes me better than any technique. Anyway I fell asleep, and at some point (I was only out for about an hour and a half) I became aware that I was laying in bed asleep. In the past I would have sleep paralysis at this point, but today nothing. No entities, just an awareness and a will to get up. So I started telling myself try to get up. I began to feel my arms rise but I wasnt floating out completely. Almost frustrate I said to myself just get up. So I stood up and I was out standing on my bed. This is the second time I've gotten out this way, and both times I feel like the blankets are wrapped around my ankles and I had to break free of them.

So my question is this. I looked down to see myself but I wasnt there. I never get to see myself laying in bed. When I didn't see myself I assumed that I was really awake and had really gotten out of bed, so that's how real it felt to be walking around. Usually my apartment looks fuzzy and dark. Not this time, I even turned the lights on. I went outside and it was very windy, I was afraid I'd lock myself out so I wedged a piece if cardboard in the door jam. It was still dark outside and cold, I walked through the gate and saw my car in the driveway and the sensor light above the garage came on. I stood there looking around in my underwear for a minute, then looked to my left and two people were looking at me from the front steps. I pretended not to see them and went back inside and back to bed.

At some point I again told myself to get up. And I got out the same way. This time still felt very real, and when I went to leave my apartment I came a across a short round girl with blonde hair. She might have been trying to tell me something I can't remember but I didn't even pay attention to her. I left my apartment and all the colors of the trees, grass, sky were very bright and vibrant. Unreal looking. I started to fly. Flying always is hard for me. I float a little then sink. It's like swimming through the air. At some point though I got good at it in this AP. I was soaring at high speed through this big futuristic city. Big industrial looking buildings very modern styling. I flew and flew until I realized there was nothing under me but rough ocean waves, which scared me and I wanted to go back to my body. So I did. And then I woke up.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Master
Interesting. I've heard other people who've mentioned floating cities above current one's in the 4th deminsion. Or something like that.