Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM
BetThisOnesFree

A poem

Hello all. I wanted to share a poem I wrote while I was in college before I ever became interested in spirituality. I cannot tell if this being I describe in my poem is a spiritual guide, a demon, or just a representation of my personality. Here it is:
There's a friend inside of me
Who is an enemy to some
He protects me in a cover of thick, dark-green vines
He is still and all powerful
And grinning with an exciting twinkle in his eye
And when there is danger he grows
And emerges from the cave behind the vines
And brings forth the liberation of insanity
To banish the attacker and send them back
From where they came
He is made of mischief, intrigue, wonder, danger, excitement, confidence, and the comfort of shadows.
He is the missing cookie from the jar, the secret affair, the hidden addiction.
He never beckons or gives.
He is always inside of me.
And that is just the way I want it.

Thoughts? He comes out most when I feel extremley heightened emotions of awe and power and wonder and I feel goosebumps when he comes out. Its like hes this great big, dark, evil beast, but hes able to control it, and use it for his advantage, which in turn makes me think that it is not bad. The best way to explain it is when you feel good because you got away with something bad. That is what hes like.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Coming2

Hi there....there are so many people who will disagree with what I have to say but when I was younger I felt that same kind of presence in my life. The crazy thing, like what you shared, I liked it. There was something about it that made me feel powerful and strong. What I know AND BELIEVE today is that it was dark energy. Whether it is a negative entity or not, it is not good for the soul to enjoy such negative aspects of self. I did a spiritual clearing years after that and it made a world of difference in my life...I feel more empowered than I ever have and I do it without the instigation of something else.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:55 PM
BetThisOnesFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Hi there....there are so many people who will disagree with what I have to say but when I was younger I felt that same kind of presence in my life. The crazy thing, like what you shared, I liked it. There was something about it that made me feel powerful and strong. What I know AND BELIEVE today is that it was dark energy. Whether it is a negative entity or not, it is not good for the soul to enjoy such negative aspects of self. I did a spiritual clearing years after that and it made a world of difference in my life...I feel more empowered than I ever have and I do it without the instigation of something else.
hey, yea as you said I do very much enjoy it, it is extremely empowering and have felt this presence in me for as long as I can remember. I need to tell you something, but Ill send it in a message.