Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Stellar_Steve

I definitely would like to check out this show. I am a fan of the medical show House M.D. and while much is fabricated, the producers have said that each episode is based on a real medical case that they acquired through research or through physicians writing in to them. So - I think as in anything, there is always some truth in fiction. How much, who really knows? Reality is too subjective!
Old 05-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Coming2

I always hate to throw this reply at people but it truly is different for each person. In reality, the number of people who validly see spirits like they do in the show are really rare. There are probably a handful of people on each continent who see spirits so vividly. For me, I have had 2 experiences in my life where I faced an Angel who looked like any regular human being(like Cass does)...at the time I did not know they were Angels. Most of my experiences are with ethereal beings. You know in the show how some ghosts will present themselves in the sketchy black and white that cuts in and out?? Usually the darker the entity the darker their form. Most dark entities are just black masses. When I first saw my Guide, Rowena, she came in the form of a dream. I have never seen her outside myself even though I can hear her.(and her voice is very high pitched and was inaudible in the beginning) I know what she looks like because she has projected it to me. I think you will find that most people who are spiritually in tune or "psychic" on some level will tell you that most of their connection is within them. It comes down to the point where you either accept that what you are getting is beyond yourself or you have to concede you have lost your mind!! lol...Hope that helps Glenn...Some days I wish it was like it is on the show...they make it seem so easy.The truth is that there is a huge room for interpretation. Darker spirits are dark and more loving energies produce a brighter light. I have yet to meet anyone who sees spirits the way they do on the show. The vale is thin and ghosts do exist but if you agree that we are all energy then when our body dies we return to that energy form...whether loving or not...The closer we are to the Source the lighter and brighter our spirit is.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Glenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I've never seen one "POP" out of nothingness mind you. At first I thought Gabriel (the angel of death) was a real person until I realized that no human could be that luminous. He radiated love and tranquility. He had just come out of my grandmother's hospital room and was dressed like a doctor. He said to us "She'll be all right now". She had had several strokes and was in a coma. Upon entering her room, we found her deceased.

We tried to confirm who he was (my mother and I) with the nurses station, but there were no doctors on her floor and none scheduled to visit that wing. It's isn't always obvious at first that they are angels.

The 2nd time I saw AA Michael and he... was huge about 12 foot tall and standing in the door (kinda) of a house that had a lot of activity. He never spoke, he didn't have wings and was naked, but had no genitals. He was the most amazingly beautiful man I had ever seen. He stayed only an instant, smiled and dissolved.

:)
That is truly amazing and incredible. I would give my eye-teeth to experience something like you've just described. Something like that must make a change person out of anyone who experience's it.

Thnx for the reply

Apologies for editing my reply you, but just one further question: when you saw Gabriel and Michaei, how did you know it was them. Did they identify themselve's as such or how? Just curious. Thnx again
Old 05-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Illuminated Angels

Hello all...
I am brand new to the forum...
I am just like Medium_Laura... I only see in my minds eye, feel in my gut and hear (very clearly when they need to be heard). In my research and experience myself is that Hollywood has made it for film. If you do reach a point where you question if it could be real or not, please sit with your thoughts and meditate on it for a bit. If it feels good or ok, then it probably was real... if it feels awkward or uncomfortable then it wasn't...and then it is your own soul who will know the truth and not the truth of others or Hollywood for that matter. That is my advice to many who are looking for validation.
Love and Light to all! Looking forward to more communication with you all!
Brandi
IlluminatedAngels.com
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
That is truly amazing and incredible. I would give my eye-teeth to experience something like you've just described. Something like that must make a change person out of anyone who experience's it.

Thnx for the reply

Apologies for editing my reply you, but just one further question: when you saw Gabriel and Michaei, how did you know it was them. Did they identify themselve's as such or how? Just curious. Thnx again

Gabriel I actually had to go home with my mother and research. This was in 1985 before everyone had the internet in their homes. We found books at the library and it matched what we saw and felt.

Michael, well I had been calling for his help in a house with too much activity. I knew basically what he looked like in his face, but was totally surprised to see him as 12 foot high and no gender! That is why he smiled I'm sure lol

You may someday. Give it time. :) Keep practicing meditations and learning to quiet your thoughts, you'll begin to hear your guides. :)

My sig link below can help you as well :)
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminated Angels
Hello all...
I am brand new to the forum...
I am just like Medium_Laura... I only see in my minds eye, feel in my gut and hear (very clearly when they need to be heard). In my research and experience myself is that Hollywood has made it for film. If you do reach a point where you question if it could be real or not, please sit with your thoughts and meditate on it for a bit. If it feels good or ok, then it probably was real... if it feels awkward or uncomfortable then it wasn't...and then it is your own soul who will know the truth and not the truth of others or Hollywood for that matter. That is my advice to many who are looking for validation.
Love and Light to all! Looking forward to more communication with you all!
Brandi
IlluminatedAngels.com

Welcome Illumniated :) That's great advice :)