Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-11-2015, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Voices While Vibrating >_<

Hello all, I haven't been on this in years but something happened to me in the wee hours in the morning that hasn't ever happened before and it kind of freaked me out so I just wanted to know if anyone's experienced this. I've dealt with this whole sleep paralysis thing since I was 15 and I'm not a big fan of it. It scares me and any desire I have to Astral project or leave my body is wiped away because for the past few years I've been hearing conversations while I go into sleep paralysis. I'll wake up in the middle of the night, try to go back to sleep, hear the loudest buzzing, feel my body (or "body") buzzing, and I'll start to hear conversations. The easiest way for me to explain it is it sounds like I've turned on a radio and all the stations are on and I can hear everything. I can tune into one conversation if I wanted to, which I have, but then I get freaked out and just try to fall asleep or wake up. Now onto what happened this morning. I woke up and tried to go back to sleep. I was on my back and I really try not to sleep like that anymore because that's what really starts it. But I felt the buzzing and got really frustrated so I tried to wake up. Then the scariest and weirdest thing happened. It was like I pulsed in and out of it. It literally felt like I was a heartbeat going in and out of the buzzing like five or six times. And while this happened I very distinctly heard a mans voice and it sounded like he was reciting letters and numbers like a code or something. He sounded robotic so I don't think it was anyone I knew or even a person at all. I'm just confused. Has anyone experienced anything even close to this? And can someone PLEASE explain what these voices are lol. Hearing voices is not something I'm used to at all. I'm assuming it's just people floating around talking to each other but I thought when you project you don't really talk?.? Anyway, any insight would help. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:53 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Amaliaaa,

what you experienced is quite normal. I know this very well, too. There are different kinds of explanations for hearing voices and it depends on your state. I think it is very likely that the voices that you heard are not from ghosts or lower astral beings, to me it is clear that they are dream-like acoustic sequences in the hypnagogic state. It happens quite often that you hear voices or sounds before the OBE state, and in this case you come into a dream-like state, only slightly, and then it can easily happen that you hear voices, sounds (once I even heard a loud truck outside my window, or children crying in the appartment next to me) or you can see weird dream-sequences which seem to have no sense. You can read about that here, it is a very helpful site to me:
http://web.archive.org/web/200304210...rt2/sounds.htm
However, there is nothing to be scared :) I'm sorry you were afraid of it for so long, but just let it happen and try to go out of your body - floating upwards or rolling sideways, something like that. Or it will be passive and you just float upwards automatically after some time.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Pathfinder

Ah, and I forgot something: the buzzing/ vibrations in your body is a typical sign that your energetical body is active and your consciousness begins to "wander" from the physical body into the energetical/ astral. It is the energy that vibrates.