Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-01-2012, 12:42 AM
thesongbirdsaresinging

Was this a past life type thing?

Last night I was meditating. What happened is, I was walking in a garden, and came to a spot in the middle. A bunch of benches surrounded a pond and I sat down on one. Then I got up, walked toward the pond, knelt down, and looked in. I saw a lady who was tall, wearing a long white robe type thing, and had on a laurel headband (like the Greeks wore - I had to Google that one lol). My hair was black and my skin was really tan but I don't quite remember facial features.
So I'm wondering if this is some type of past life regression thing? I appreciate any comments or advice. :)
Old 11-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Rise From Ash

Sounds like it to me. I had an experience where I was wearing a fur loin cloth with a crude axe (different thread). Pretty awesome stuff.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 AM
thesongbirdsaresinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise From Ash
Sounds like it to me. I had an experience where I was wearing a fur loin cloth with a crude axe (different thread). Pretty awesome stuff.

Wow, that's interesting. I can't imagine being around when people wore fur loin cloths though haha.
I'm kind of hoping this is a memory, because I've never had one before.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Experiencer
It certainly sounds that way! Try asking for more information about this aspect of yourself when you next meditate. And remember not all of our memories are Earthly ones - it could also be a memory or experience of yourself in the spirit world, especially if the environment was very beautiful. There is so much more to all of us than we can imagine, and it's exciting to begin uncovering small parts of that.

I love your username - one of my favourite songs.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:25 PM
thesongbirdsaresinging

I will definitely explore this further. It's usually pretty hard for me to meditate though; I was surprised when I had this experience. I usually meditate right before I go to sleep so I'll try it again. :/

And thank you! I love the song. I actually first heard it on Glee lol.