Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-12-2011, 09:48 PM
alycia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It is all coming back to me. The memories of past lives. And with the help of my psychic soul mates and others, we are piecing some of those lifes together in incredible detail. I even have my names, and in some cases also theirs. But I am puzzled to see that few if any others on this forum are telling about their past lives and I wonder why this is. Are you guys embarassed to tell or refraining for some other reasons?

I'm new, but I haven't really said anything about my past lives because I'm just now starting to have more things revealed to me. I've seen some of my past selves before, but I knew there was more, that there were other lives. Yesterday, I had more revealed to me, and it so happens I was using an amethyst at the time and had asked for assistance, and boy did I get it. lol I'm very happy about it, though, and it is still a work in progress.

And, oddly, for some reason I haven't felt the urge to tell people closest to me about what I'm finding even though I'm proud of what I've seen thus far. Maybe I feel it's too early? But I love reading about others' experiences and findings. I'm sure I'll share mine later when more of this is complete.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Master

I don't really tell people unless they understand what it means and even after a reading it takes a while to piece things together.
Old 22-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It is all coming back to me. The memories of past lives. And with the help of my psychic soul mates and others, we are piecing some of those lifes together in incredible detail. I even have my names, and in some cases also theirs. But I am puzzled to see that few if any others on this forum are telling about their past lives and I wonder why this is. Are you guys embarassed to tell or refraining for some other reasons?

Hello

I know I have shared in some of mine here....but here is the file I have on some of them that hold a deeprer meaning to me and tie to one's I have met from past lives in this life. Too with information I have been able to put to dates and times in history.

First life on Earth on the place that we call home…

I go to 300 BC but not in human form. I was a “Rodent” likecreature. In a regression I was asked to look at me feet and see what I had onthem to find I had claws, when asked to view cloths or body coverings. I foundthat I had Black and course fur. I too had a long tail.

I was out on a hunt to find food for me young….and I wasdinner for something bigger than I. Me young passed

Another life takes me to the 1400’s and a castle inScotland. Where in a rare event I was not one but two people in the onelifetime. I was a Witch to the King and his number one Son his Knight. In thislife I had a forbidden LOVe. Great passions fill this life and I have metsomeone that was with me in that life, in this lifetime…..BUT not the LOVer Ionce had. The I one that held “our” secret LOVe and kept us both from certaindeath

I have been a Shaman many time over, a healer, reader of thecards, native, and Viking. I came forth on a great Viking ship to a new untamedland. In one life I was shipwrecked and the very cases that held me Guides alsoprovided me with safe passage to land. There they fed me til rescue came.

I have been a Madam and owner of a Cat House in the WildWest. I have met a spirit that was once me client and two me girls. (Thus inthis life one job I had was clearing incoming adult content film and magazinesand other assorted items via Customs. ) SO nothing there in that bothers me totalk on. THOUGH I am so one to mate for life. One mate only.

I have met a sister I had in England he is male in thislife. He lives but 10 minutes from the house we both lived in. We never marriedand died very old. The house history shows this to be true….as there were twospinster ladies there. Whom passed I in the time frame recalled.

I have met another sister I had in a native life. Her matewas mute and a healer.

I have met a past life LOVer and in that it is odd that thepassions with us still burn but neither has the attractions for the other whereit would ever be acted upon. In one life it was forbidden LOVe and we had tohide, the other life we had three kids and were part of a group of settlerstaming a new frontier. Something in this life he so and resound with as helives very much on the raw land and I am repulsed by the thought as I live verymuch the city.
I was in Ancient Rome in the times of the Gladiator’s and Executioner’s.I was in that time an Executioner; he came to me in a deep meditation. He cameface to face and eye to eye with me and sent “I was once ye” at first I was abit startled but I embraced that was a different time and place and I simplyhad a job to do.

I was in Egypt at the time the pyramids were built. I workedon one that is yet to be found and while I did not have a role in the design init I was in charge of 1000’s of men. This pyramid I be not sure if it wasfinished or abandoned. It too is not straight its an early one might well bethe first one tried. We see them and go WOW but we do not see the deaths thatwere there in their construction or the rope burns and blisters and infectionsmany suffered. The one’s crushed by the weight of a falling stone. We see thefinal wonder of the World. I feel for the losses.

I was a dark Witch many a time over and that power is stillburning in me. I have with me as a Guide a Black Witch she serves me well asshe keeps me in line and balance. I feel that draw at times to go into thatplace in time but I know well I did for a time and the lessons learned almosttook me from life. It is there it is a POWER but it is one in check .

I too go to a place from Earth. I call it “The Core” itfeels of home. It is a place I travel to in Astral and one I know I will againgo HOME to. I have met other’s that feel this place and go there as well orcome forth from there. Much about it does not come home with one from an Astraljourney as it be knowledge that is not for me to know of.

Lynn

HOPE I did not boar anyone.....
Old 22-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Master

Wow. That is a long and full list Lynn, thank you for sharing! I will make a similar post myself shortly. I find it quite amusing that we seem to have possibly crossed paths a number of times; at least the timeperiods and places match.
Old 22-12-2011, 09:58 PM
WingsOfIsis

One lifetime I was able to recall was done while in mediation and I was seeking to understand why a relationship in this life was playing out as it was.

It was most enlightening and helped me to understand many things.

Another lifetime was recalled while doing the Rebirthing technique and wasn't in response to a need to understand anything. It just sort of 'turned on' when I was trying to understand the pain I was having in my side. In my minds eye I looked down and there was a spear in my side! I came to realize that I was a Warrior in the Amazons and our tribe was being attacked. I think I died shortly afterwards. It was so very vivid and I didn't recall anything much about the life in general, just the ending.

I have shared these two recollections a few times with others that I felt would be open and receptive. Mostly I seek to focus on what can I learn from these recollections and how can they help me in this life.

I was quite amazed at how easily this information can be accessed by an individual just while taking a journey with a Spirit Guide.

Now that I think about it, it's about time for me to do another journey to see if I can get some guidance on a current situation.
Old 22-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Master

Okay, the list. It is based on own recalled memories, some feedback from my spirit guide, past life readings, and the recalled memories of others in my soulmate group.

The oldest lifetime so far were with the bronze age Hettites. I was an officer of some kind.

After this, I had an Egyptian life - an officer of the guard of a pharaoh.

Around the death of Christ, I was a roman soldier. Possibly a lower officer.

I was a City Justice or similar, in a medieval period. I was feared for good reason and had my own independent guard force.

I was an arab at some point, possibly in the medieval era.

I was a pirate captain. Possibly one of the corsairs, again in the medieval period.

I was a knight at some point in the medieval era.

I was a mongol noble, riding for the khans. I may have lived as much as 12 lives in a row here.

I was a smith on a large farm estate of some kind. Reneissance or Victorian era.

I had at least two lifetime in the Old West. Trapper. I may also have been a cavalry officer. I know I was a white man and friend of the Cherokee; they are my friends to this day and refer to those lives...

I was a sailor; a First Mate on a sailship. Victorian era.

I was a farmer in France. Victorian era.

I think that's all of them so far. So far I have to my knowledge never been a woman or a non-human, but I HAVE been on an alternate world/reality as a project trip in between two lives. Yeah, I was astonished to learn it too but my spirit guide confirmed it.
Old 30-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
I tend to let people know about past lives as soon as I see an opening'

It may be that I mention my own or it could be that I feel one of theirs. It's not so much about past lives, per se, but more about being more aware of who we are and what we can be capable of. Exploring basically...