Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Master
I agree with the statements above. At times we can reincarnate into other galaxies. But this has to be taken with the precise measurement of that soul's energy.

Example is that many of the souls living on Earth usually go through the planets to gain experience and consciousness but it is only the Earth that "houses" the three dimensions and the "Flesh". Other planets like Venus or Jupiter by scientific evidence show no forms of physical life. Yet there is spiritual life or "higher" dimensional life. Most aliens are beings further in the future looking back on time or traveling at light speed and surpassing time and space and some aliens are advanced souls with celestial bodies that CAN transcend time and space.

Another thing is that we also reincarnate in the astral plane. Death and birth in the astral plane are nothing more but a transition of consciousness. That is why most entities and angels in the astral plane have limited knowledge. Only the Absolute Source knows all.

Many "dark" entities that people encounter such as the ones seen on those paranormal shows are most of the time horrible people who after death continue to be horrible entities. But very rarely are these entities expelled dark celestial beings from other solar systems and astral planes. These are usually equivalent to the "demons" of those Abrahamic religions. These are souls who were expelled from other "Earth" Schools in other galaxies.

Some souls perhaps like Hitler may not be allowed to reincarnate into our Earth School because of his heinous crimes and may have to travel to a more "DEVOLVED" solar system, a planetary system filled with "Satanic" vibration. A desolate realm of cannibalistic, backwards souls. A hell on Earth you could say. That is what is so glorious about our Earth and why it is the most amazing of the "Schools" because it harbors the mix of good and evil and it is where "avatars" incarnate to manifest God's glory in a flesh body.

So be prideful that you are a human being. There is a lot of garbage in the collective consciousness of the human species but also a lot of bright divine sparks. It is the ultimate School.
Old 19-01-2012, 02:53 AM
nalan

Quote:
At times we can reincarnate into other galaxies. But this has to be taken with the precise measurement of that soul's energy.

At times? My first life is not human, nor are most of my lives. A questioner myself, those lives have been validated by others who have traveled with me.

As for being alien, we were doing what we could with what we had.

For all my non-earth lives, I would NEVER consider myself advanced. I have a long way to go.