Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Knower

father with amputeted legs

hello everybody,

i had a rather disturbing dream. I do not remember everything but I saw my father with amputed legs. One of the stumps had a bad infection. I was telling him to try and get the infection out. It felt like it was a matter of fact.

Later I was driving in a bus together with some guy and we stopped to …. have a shower. In the shower I see my mother and an aunt naked taking the shower. I also take my clothes off in front of this guy (???) and continue as it is totally normal….

any ideas?

thank you
Old 10-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Suspended
You feel comfortable exposing yourself with others. The 1st dream may your feelings about how your father is taking care of himself.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat15
hello everybody,

i had a rather disturbing dream. I do not remember everything but I saw my father with amputed legs. One of the stumps had a bad infection. I was telling him to try and get the infection out. It felt like it was a matter of fact.

Later I was driving in a bus together with some guy and we stopped to …. have a shower. In the shower I see my mother and an aunt naked taking the shower. I also take my clothes off in front of this guy (???) and continue as it is totally normal….

any ideas?

thank you
Please feel free to disregard my interpretation if it doesn't feel right, but here's my take: Amputated legs indicates that the person is feeling lost in life, as feet are attached to the legs and feet determine what direction we take in life. This symbol would indicate to me that your father is feeling a bit lost right now. The bad infection symbolizes a lack of attention to this situation which would indicate to me that he is feeling lost, but doesn't want to discuss or share his feelings with others. I'm guessing this is probably why you've been given this information in your dream, because he needs someone to know but doesn't want to tell anyone about these feelings.

Nakedness in a dream is typically a good symbol as it indicates being open and honest with self and/or others, not concealing one's feelings to others. In this dream, your mother and aunt are sharing some honest/open feelings with each other. You join them and it feels very natural to you, which is why you aren't ashamed or awkward about it. You all are able to be open and honest with each other about your feelings. The man is either a guide assisting you with this experience or someone in your waking environment that is aware of the situation, maybe a family member or neighbor, etc. A bus is good because it has the capacity to carry many people, but it indicates a large goal is in progress (as opposed to a car, being a small goal). I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella