Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Science lab dream

Hi
I was looking for a little dream help please!

In this dream I was in a school science lab. I was in a group of people that I work with. We were laughing and joking with each other. There is a girl who I work with, who has a very strong character but I cant seem to connect with her. She is not a bad person, infact I find her very attractive. But I find it really difficult to speak to her and I feel she feels the same resistance against me. In this dream I scribbled next to her name on a group register and she automatically blamed me straight away. I denied that I had done this then she started an argument with me saying that I didn't like her that's why I didn't speak to her. She then scribbled next to me name. Eventually I shut her up and I said I try to get on with everyone. In the end she didn't do the task. She said she felt uncomfortable around me.

Any advice on this one please?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Yaoughta

It seems like you were evaluating or experimenting with the relationship. You interpreted the dream yourself when you stated that you feel you can't seem to connect to her. This is indicated by doodling next to her name. You don't know how to draw her or define her and thus it bothers you and you take it into yourself and question whether there is something wrong with you that she doesn't like which is represented by the argument.

Whenever you wake up from dreams like that, you can always replay the dream in your mind and have it play out as you wished it would have....it helps to shift the pattern of thought, perceptions and reaction.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Suspended
You may not be able to connect with your strong personality any more. You are now more interested in getting along with others, instead of opposing everyone.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Wow! Thanks again for the insights. Really resonates. Great :)