View Single Post
Old 14-10-2011, 08:41 AM
mattie

You Can Move Past This Fear If You Want To

Can you identify what you are scared of? You note ‘to silent whisperer it is both really that i'm afraid of, the physical sensations and the unknown of what really lies beyond even though i have faith in what lies beyond... quite confusing i know...’

What is fear provoking about the potential ‘physical sensations’?

TRUST that no matter what happens here & when you die that you will handle it. We have a huge spiritual team that is available to help us at all stages of our journey. You can move past this fear. Many have. Many aren’t afraid of death even if they want to live a long life.

It is useful to examine our thoughts such as these w/ distanced self awareness, but after this, move them out as having served their purpose & no longer being desired or welcome. When fearful thoughts that you don’t want about this or anything else crop up, firmly stop them, gently reminding self that these haven’t done you much good in the past & aren’t likely to do so now. Appreciate that you’re not keen on how you feel when you have these thoughts. Resist any urge to beat up on your self for having fear about this.

Send these thoughts back to the Universe via HS for reprocessing. Give your self a BIG energetic hug for CHOOSING to halt a thought/emotion that you no longer care to have. Have patience w/ self about this, while KNOWing that others have dealt w/ these & SO CAN YOU.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540