Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Undergoing (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133873)

realizefun 15-02-2020 01:09 PM

Undergoing

Heyy,

In my life I face a lot that I just have to undergo. I am currently beginning to accept that due to my autism I canít really overcome much of it. And that triggers something within me, a spiritual kind of feeling. A growing insight. And empathy without intuition or connection for it. Itís intense, I often fail to process, and itís simply undergoing without the ability to change the situation. I have tried to believe, to overcome, to attract, to pray, but everything fails. And I begin to see something in it right now. This endless, useless suffering begins to shape me. It begins to form me. To change me. I feel weak and powerless, and hopeless, but thereís something growing inside of me it seems.

I just do what I do. I try to accept that I canít truly accept. To let go that I canít let go. That my brain is quite messed up, even though my IQís arenít. I have the consciousness of a lot, but still failure hits me again and again. Kept on the edge. And yet I begin to see purpose to this. Even though the light is still weak.

I keep on reflecting and talking to God. I need someone to trust.... even though I often distrust God in specific periods such as this one.

LoA doesnít work for me. Even if it were truly the mechanic of the universe. This due to my brain.

God helps me, but doesnít take away the suffering. He just keeps me breathing. Honestly I just talk to him to not be completely alone. I can talk to people sometimes, but just on the edge of what I can handle. I mean, I barely have time to recover from loneliness and etc.

Just knowing something is growing is at least something...

Kindness,

Realizefun

ketzer 15-02-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realizefun

In my life I face a lot that I just have to undergo......

This endless, useless suffering begins to shape me. It begins to form me. To change me. I feel weak and powerless, and hopeless, but there’s something growing inside of me it seems......

And yet I begin to see purpose to this. Even though the light is still weak.....

God helps me, but doesn’t take away the suffering. He just keeps me breathing......

Just knowing something is growing is at least something....

Kindness,

Realizefun

Autism may be considered a disability, yet some seem to move forward quite ably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNLaioC0mVQ

Unseeking Seeker 15-02-2020 01:35 PM

@ realisefun ... Oh! I really don’t know about autism so am not qualified to comment. I believe there are several types with common factors being resistance to touch and social interaction and yet balanced by powerful visualisation skills.

Fortunately, the divine connection within simply requires us to ask with childlike trust and doubt free authority that we be instantly embraced ... the embrace is a magnetic pulse of joyful elation felt within.

Cannot say about the healing but the connection is ours for the asking.

Wish you love & light

realizefun 15-02-2020 01:40 PM

Thank you for sharing ketzer.

I don’t know what for life I’m going to have of course. The video you added might be something interesting in this case. I can see how it might apply. However I feel like external forces are keeping me stuck. So Idk. I’ll just grow old I guess. Until I see hope. And at the same time my environment will probably keep me alive and try to keep me growing. Because I do develop, even though in my own way

realizefun 15-02-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ realisefun ... Oh! I really donít know about autism so am not qualified to comment. I believe there are several types with common factors being resistance to touch and social interaction and yet balanced by powerful visualisation skills.

Fortunately, the divine connection within simply requires us to ask with childlike trust and doubt free authority that we be instantly embraced ... the embrace is a magnetic pulse of joyful elation felt within.

Cannot say about the healing but the connection is ours for the asking.

Wish you love & light

Thank you for your response. I myself have mcdd. With this comes a magnification of distrust and fear. But honestly God takes this into account. I had a few moments where I wasnít alright and didnít trust anybody, yet he helped me. Donít know whether it exactly happened like that, but at least I saved it like that

ketzer 17-02-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Thank you for sharing ketzer.

I donít know what for life Iím going to have of course. The video you added might be something interesting in this case. I can see how it might apply. However I feel like external forces are keeping me stuck. So Idk. Iíll just grow old I guess. Until I see hope. And at the same time my environment will probably keep me alive and try to keep me growing. Because I do develop, even though in my own way

Well, IMO, you don't sound stuck. In our own way is how we all develop. You may not be seeing hope, but I see it in both of your posts. Both have the answers to your questions contained within them. Non of us really know what kind of life we are going to have, or for that matter what kind of life anyone else is having. The paths we travel are carved out by our souls for purposes that are beyond the limited understanding of the thoughts of the human mind, regardless of how that mind process them.

realizefun 17-02-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
Well, IMO, you don't sound stuck. In our own way is how we all develop. You may not be seeing hope, but I see it in both of your posts. Both have the answers to your questions contained within them. Non of us really know what kind of life we are going to have, or for that matter what kind of life anyone else is having. The paths we travel are carved out by our souls for purposes that are beyond the limited understanding of the thoughts of the human mind, regardless of how that mind process them.

Maybe it indeed isnít being stuck... rather just undergoing. And having to accept things. Development is still ungoing. Iím just feeling hopeless and frustrated I guess... maybe thatís one of the things that makes me go to spiritual forums. Not so much to seek help, rather to vent and have a meaningful conversation. But maybe there are more reasons to it

ketzer 17-02-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

... Iím just feeling hopeless and frustrated I guess...

That is a feeling that we all share to one degree or another at one time or another (or even much of the time). It's a part of living life as a human. If it get's to be overwhelming, take a break, go for a walk in nature, see a good movie, do whatever you do that makes you feel better. The rock will still be there to push up hill tomorrow.... and the day after that.....

Ewwerrin 27-02-2020 04:16 AM

Quote:

Heyy,

In my life I face a lot that I just have to undergo. I am currently beginning to accept that due to my autism I can’t really overcome much of it. And that triggers something within me, a spiritual kind of feeling. A growing insight. And empathy without intuition or connection for it. It’s intense

No you dummy, you are not autism. You are awesome-ism. You simply fail to become stupid and self contradictory, like most humans often choose to be, but they are not doing that on purpose, so I wanna say don't judge them, but it is rather someone like you who teaches people like me to not be so judgemental, so I am sort of preaching to the preachers who are preaching to the choir, lol. But it serves no purpose or function, so there is no point in trying to become that "Stupid" because you cannot become a self contradiction. Simply let them be stupid in their temporary expression of lesser understanding and self contradiction, and you simply be the light of who you truely are, as someone who has awesome-ism. And you simply be the awesome-ism of who you are. And that is the greatest benefit that you can offer to the world. To simply be yourself.

So what you wanna do is to have compassion. Instead of trying to join people in their self contradiction and misunderstanding, simply let them contradict themselves and you love them unconditionally anyway. By simply being who you are. As that is the greatest benefit that you can offer them. To allow yourself to be who you truely are. And it simply comes natural to you, it is simply who you are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. There is no autism, that difficulty is not with you, but with the people around you who are having a difficulty with their own self contradiction and misunderstanding ideas they hold on to unnecessarily in and about life, which also temporarily blocks their own ability to know that they are doing that to themselves, so it's not on purpose. Those things are not a necessary thing. They are not real, so if you try to emphasise, you are actually perpetuating their own self contradiction. So rather have compassion and allow them to simply be who they are. Because you are always being perfect, who ever you are. As all is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely joyously freely here and now. You are not in this alone. There are many who know and many who are awake and have a greater understanding of all things and they have a greater compassion like you have. The only job that you have is to simply allow yourself to be who you are. That's it. That is the greatest value that you can offer. But if you try to contradict yourself in order for someone to understand you, then nothing is accomplished. Nothing is allowed to be and become. So your allowance is back at your ability to allow all that is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. And thus you and many like you are here and have come here to be that, as your lead by example is the greatest teacher of all teachers. To simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. Unconditionally, joyously, freely, truely, naturally, effortlessly. Because words don't teach, only life experiences teaches. And you are a leading example for all the people, of unconditional love. And you don't do it by trying anything, but simply allowing yourself to simply be all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely joyously here and now. To allow the fullness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely here and now. That you know how to do that, as it is simply your true nature of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely and joyously and freely here and now. So who cares what other people choose. They are not denying you on purpose they simply have no way of knowing, because they are contradicting themselves. But that is always gonna simply be a temporary and unnecessary thing. So all is well. And again, you are simply awesome-ism. No need to try to be do or have anything. Simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. Evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

Ewwerrin 27-02-2020 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
That is a feeling that we all share to one degree or another at one time or another (or even much of the time). It's a part of living life as a human. If it get's to be overwhelming, take a break, go for a walk in nature, see a good movie, do whatever you do that makes you feel better. The rock will still be there to push up hill tomorrow.... and the day after that.....

This reminds me of that movie, Spring summer fall winter... And spring.

There is this energy that is eternal in ever expansion. That is called unconditional love. That is the ever expanding source of all that is being and becoming evermore here and now.

That is who you really are. No need to try and make yourself less than all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

The undergoing is eternal in ever expansion. There is no destination, there is only the journey and the joy is in the journey of our evermore being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely EMPOWEREDLY here and now. To leverage the energy of that which creates worlds, to be do or have anything you so desire to be do or have. To be inspired, tapped in, tuned in, turned on, to be present here and now. And consciously aware of the wholeness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

Everything is perfect. It is all perfect. And it is all being and becoming evermore here and now. Ever expandingly, also in resolution, evermore, truely, here and now. Evermore expressing of its infinite and eternal nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. That is of unconditional love that is of who we all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely here and now.

You are not alone and you never will be, as you are all that exists, as all that exists is being and becoming evermore here and now. THROUGH YOU. So how can you ever denie yourself if you are the God and the Life Force itself, as you are the Consciousness that contains everything, as you are the creator of worlds, as you are being and becoming evermore here and now, as an inseperable extension of your own true original source of being, any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. And so it will be, forevermore. Naturally and effortlessly, being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely here and now.

There is no seperation, and that is what your awesome-ism is here to help people learn. As you are again, a living breathing example of all of that. For all of the world to see if they choose or wish to do so. For themselves. And you know that, so the value of your being here is great. So you are free to do so, but there is no need to try and humble yourself to something that can and will never be and become evermore here and now. Evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely, vividly, lucidly, consciously, VITALY here and now. Freely here and now. Evermore inspiredly. Inspiraling inspirations of your ever expanding extacy that is of your true eternal and infinitely ever expanding nature of being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now.

I don't know who you are learning from, but I learn the most from people like you, because you teach by living example, that allows me to gain a real conscious experience that is directly referring to our core essential fundamental foundational nature of who we all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. It is like people who have awesome-ism are incapable of forgetting who we all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Even tho we all seemingly came here to play this game of forgetfulness. And then someone like you reminds us of who we truely are, and we just stay in that good feeling foundational core essence of freedom and ever lingering satisfaction and effortless expansion and freedom and unconditional worthiness and inspirations and joy and freedom.

It's like you are the inner being of our physical friends. Yet, you are still physical. Then we become like you, and you then probably become the inner being of you. So I can only fathom who is your inner. But evermore joy to you. And all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP2hWvVyyUM&t=133s