Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   follow me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28031)

Lindsay_1177 28-12-2011 05:56 AM

follow me

Almost every funeral I have been to or house after some one had freshly passed I feel as though they follow me home for a bit. Some times a couple months some times a couple days. Could this be and if so why? Or could it just be that I am picking up there energy left? Any insight?

deepsea 28-12-2011 12:25 PM

It's quite possible that they do.

I can imagine that the departed would make first for their home and family.
But,I am wondering if they are conscious that you have contact with spirt.
So maybe feeling a little lost,they tag along behind you,hoping to communicate with you.
Lovely thought.
:smile:

Lisa 28-12-2011 04:38 PM

Are you a good cook? :angel1:

deepsea 28-12-2011 04:51 PM

Pardon? :D

What's cooking got to do with spirit?
Think they may be still suffering from the pangs of hunger?:rolleyes:

Lisa 28-12-2011 05:39 PM

hee hee

it was just a funny thought. :smile:

Lindsay_1177 28-12-2011 06:50 PM

Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

Toolite 05-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

I believe its your mindset is what keeps you from crossing over its complicated..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lindsay_1177 06-01-2012 06:13 PM

Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol

Toolite 07-01-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol

a persons way of thinking can prevent then from crossing over at a time of death.. I just be typing I should proofread before submitting the post.. lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lindsay_1177 07-01-2012 04:38 PM

lol oh yes I understand :D

MYFIGO 07-01-2012 09:12 PM

Lindsey,

I have worked with a suicide spirit and it did take three days for him to move on to heaven. At first he seemed so desolate and forlorn. Each day he was more aware until he knew there was something better and yearned for it and believed he deserved it.

I wouldn't have believed it if I had not experienced it.

I have had also had experiences of spirits following me home as well and I think they are attracted to our light and goodness. When we say kind things they can hear us too and respond to our warmth.

Lindsay_1177 08-01-2012 03:27 AM

He was truly an amazing kid!! Just a little rainbow. Sad that he had to leave but believe now that it was the end of his human body and time for him to take off some where else.