Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-12-2011, 05:56 AM
Lindsay_1177

follow me

Almost every funeral I have been to or house after some one had freshly passed I feel as though they follow me home for a bit. Some times a couple months some times a couple days. Could this be and if so why? Or could it just be that I am picking up there energy left? Any insight?
Old 28-12-2011, 12:25 PM
deepsea

It's quite possible that they do.

I can imagine that the departed would make first for their home and family.
But,I am wondering if they are conscious that you have contact with spirt.
So maybe feeling a little lost,they tag along behind you,hoping to communicate with you.
Lovely thought.
Old 28-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Lisa

Are you a good cook?
Old 28-12-2011, 04:51 PM
deepsea

Pardon?

What's cooking got to do with spirit?
Think they may be still suffering from the pangs of hunger?
Old 28-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Lisa

hee hee

it was just a funny thought.

Old 28-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Lindsay_1177

Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

I believe its your mindset is what keeps you from crossing over its complicated..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Lindsay_1177

Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol
Old 07-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol

a persons way of thinking can prevent then from crossing over at a time of death.. I just be typing I should proofread before submitting the post.. lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Lindsay_1177

lol oh yes I understand