PDA

View Full Version : coincidences?

mac
24-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While travelling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Becoming ill in that way, at that time, in that place, with such a good all-round result, was an amazingly complex set of coincidences. If everything had been planned to take advantage of the facilities on offer there, it could hardly have been planned any better! Was it really a set of lucky coincidences or might friends-in-spirit have orchestrated everything?

Could they have brought on the attack in order to take advantage of an advantageous situation? Would they need permission and, if so, how would that come about?

Summerland
24-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While travelling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Becoming ill in that way, at that time, in that place, with such a good all-round result, was an amazingly complex set of coincidences. If everything had been planned to take advantage of the facilities on offer there, it could hardly have been planned any better! Was it really a set of lucky coincidences or might friends-in-spirit have orchestrated everything?

Could they have brought on the attack in order to take advantage of an advantageous situation? Would they need permission and, if so, how would that come about?

mac, I don't believe in coincidences. One coincidence might be tsk-tsk'd away. But not the string of coincidences that led to such a superb outcome.

mac
24-01-2011, 11:06 PM
mac, I don't believe in coincidences. One coincidence might be tsk-tsk'd away. But not the string of coincidences that led to such a superb outcome.

Even the cautious mac had to reconsider on this one - but what are your answers to the last questions if there are no coincidences?:wink:

Summerland
24-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Even the cautious mac had to reconsider on this one - but what are your answers to the last questions if there are no coincidences?:wink:

There are critical points in our lives that I call "nexus points". We can choose to change the "scripts" that we agreed on before incarnating; perhaps we wanted to balance out a great deal of karmic debt. Then after getting to a point in our lives, our higher self realizes that we have bitten off too big of a bite. We can ask that the script be altered; perhaps to not have a life theatening experience or perhaps to soften it a bit. And of course our guardians and angels are made aware of that and help to change our course a bit.
On the other hand, it could have all been pre-arranged to happen just the way that it did. THAT could well have been the script that was planned on before you were incarnated. (Of course the person in question may not be you). The life is not over yet and no one can know of the ramifications down thru the years. It could be that there will be someone else who the ill person comes across who might need that same treatment. If the first person had not had the experience, then how would the second person be able to be saved by the same treatment.
That is the whole point mac, we never know until later the why's and 'how comes' Take the blessing, accept it and thank the Powers That Be and live your life honorably is really the best answer that I can offer.
We never know how an action of ours can change the future outcome of someone that we don't even know and might never know; otherwise called the butterfly effect.

mac
25-01-2011, 01:19 AM
There are critical points in our lives that I call "nexus points". We can choose to change the "scripts" that we agreed on before incarnating; perhaps we wanted to balance out a great deal of karmic debt. Then after getting to a point in our lives, our higher self realizes that we have bitten off too big of a bite. We can ask that the script be altered; perhaps to not have a life theatening experience or perhaps to soften it a bit. And of course our guardians and angels are made aware of that and help to change our course a bit.
On the other hand, it could have all been pre-arranged to happen just the way that it did. THAT could well have been the script that was planned on before you were incarnated. (Of course the person in question may not be you). The life is not over yet and no one can know of the ramifications down thru the years. It could be that there will be someone else who the ill person comes across who might need that same treatment. If the first person had not had the experience, then how would the second person be able to be saved by the same treatment.
That is the whole point mac, we never know until later the why's and 'how comes' Take the blessing, accept it and thank the Powers That Be and live your life honorably is really the best answer that I can offer.
We never know how an action of ours can change the future outcome of someone that we don't even know and might never know; otherwise called the butterfly effect.
I wrote a full response to your reply - thank you very much - but my junky-Vista operated computer decided to pull the plug on my browser just before the last sentence..... :icon_frown:

Suffice it to say that I agree with almost everything you have written, a somewhat surprising outcome for me. :wink:

You've presented your reasons beautifully and I can identify with so much of what you've said. The person in question isn't me but is very close to me and I lived the many 'coincidences', the 'coincidences' which have given me reason to question my outlook about certain occasions in life - not all of 'em but perhaps more than I might have thought before..... :wink:

Gracey
25-01-2011, 01:25 AM
reminds me of when a child falls and nearly hits their head on something hard. But does not.
it is grace that is with them.

in your scenario, grace comes to mind and if it is by orchestration.... cool.

Summerland
25-01-2011, 01:30 AM
I wrote a full response to your reply - thank you very much - but my junky-Vista operated computer decided to pull the plug on my browser just before the last sentence..... :icon_frown:

Suffice it to say that I agree with almost everything you have written, a somewhat surprising outcome for me. :wink:

You've presented your reasons beautifully and I can identify with so much of what you've said. The person in question isn't me but is very close to me and I lived the many 'coincidences', the 'coincidences' which have given me reason to question my outlook about certain occasions in life - not all of 'em but perhaps more than I might have thought before..... :wink:

I'm sorry mac about the computer. I have had that and similar experiences with these things.
And glad that you found some resonance in what I wrote. Since the 'coincidences' happened to you, then you know that they were too perfect not to have been orchstrated.:hug3:

mac
25-01-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm sorry mac about the computer. I have had that and similar experiences with these things. thanks - I've found my other Windows 7 computer is WAY more reliable but I'm stuck with this for a couple more months 'til I get home 'cos I'm too wary of possible problems when changing from Vista to W7! It's supposed to be straightforward - yeah, right!

And glad that you found some resonance in what I wrote. Since the 'coincidences' happened to you (included me closely:wink:), then you know that they were too perfect not to have been orchstrated. Yes I've been fighting that conclusion without success. I'd have to be pig-headed in the extreme to reject it - and even I am not that pig-headed.

Never too old to learn, eh? Well maybe I will one day! :D :hug3:

mac
25-01-2011, 01:51 AM
reminds me of when a child falls and nearly hits their head on something hard. But does not.
it is grace that is with them.

in your scenario, grace comes to mind and if it is by orchestration.... cool.
I'm still cautious about placing situations in the orchestration basket. Even those orchestrated from afar must follow laws. Cause and effect always govern any outcome even when the cause isn't obvious.

My stance is always that we should first look for answers in the physical domain before looking elsewhere. :hug3:

Summerland
25-01-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm sorry mac about the computer. I have had that and similar experiences with these things. thanks - I've found my other Windows 7 computer is WAY more reliable but I'm stuck with this for a couple more months 'til I get home 'cos I'm too wary of possible problems when changing from Vista to W7! It's supposed to be straightforward - yeah, right!

And glad that you found some resonance in what I wrote. Since the 'coincidences' happened to you (included me closely:wink:), then you know that they were too perfect not to have been orchstrated. Yes I've been fighting that conclusion without success. I'd have to be pig-headed in the extreme to reject it - and even I am not that pig-headed.

Never too old to learn, eh? Well maybe I will one day! :D :hug3:

Just enjoy the gift that you have both experienced, go with the flow. Often these types of occurences are placed in our path to let us know that we are following the right road. NO ONE is ever too old to learn. You were given two trips in one; a fun, sight seeing trip and a spiritual journey. After what you have experienced, you will never look at life quite the same way.

Silver
25-01-2011, 02:10 AM
If I know I'm going to type a long response, I open an email and do it on there, seems a whole lot less likely to lose it. Then just copy / paste in the response box.

Is/was it a coincidence your whole post disappeared at the last sentence?
The above is how I more or less outsmarted the little devil! ;0}

mac
25-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Just enjoy the gift that you have both experienced, go with the flow. Often these types of occurences are placed in our path to let us know that we are following the right road. NO ONE is ever too old to learn. You were given two trips in one; a fun, sight seeing trip and a spiritual journey. After what you have experienced, you will never look at life quite the same way.

Yes you're absolutely right. Since then I've been shaking out a lot of old baggage - still got a ways to go, though. :smile:

Then we'll see what comes next, eh? :wink:

mac
25-01-2011, 02:17 AM
If I know I'm going to type a long response, I open an email and do it on there, seems a whole lot less likely to lose it. Then just copy / paste in the response box.

Is/was it a coincidence your whole post disappeared at the last sentence?
The above is how I more or less outsmarted the little devil! ;0}
What I'm doing with the more important messages now is to copy the text into a wordprocessor, add the response, finish the formatting and then copy the whole thing into the forum reply. Shouldn't have to do that but needs must when the devil drives!

Not sure about the disappearance of my earlier message - someone goofing about you think? Or just flaky software....

Summerland
25-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Maybe just testing your perseverance or an energy flucuation. It seems as if you have to go through a complicated process just to reply, so the reply is important enough to you to take the extra trouble.

mac
25-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Maybe just testing your perseverance or an energy flucuation. It seems as if you have to go through a complicated process just to reply, so the reply is important enough to you to take the extra trouble.

Maybe that's it. My stance is that when someone has taken the time, and made the effort, to write in response, they deserve my effort in replying. :hug3:

Actually it's not too complicated once you're in the rhythm and far less complicated than trying to accurately recall what you tried to say originally! :D

Silver
25-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Could be flaky software, but sometimes it seems like the devil, lol.
I think I inadvertently touch a button I shouldn't have on my keyboard.

Lynn
25-01-2011, 04:07 AM

Hello Mac

I would say the while the trip circumstances were not maybe pre planned out to unfold in such a way but more that Angels or Guides or Gaurdians stepped in at the time of need.

There are times when the right person is in the right place at that given time to assist that would not maybe normally be there.

Reading this makes me think on a story I say on TV. There was a much LOVed football cameraman that got knocked out by a player. The team so insisted that he got the BEST of care and tests done to make sure he was fine. With NO symptoms at all when the head scan was done they found a huge Tumor in his brain that if let go 6 more months would have taken his life.

The player that hit him in the same act saved his life. The tumor was removed and he was 6 weeks later back filming the team. I would say it happened for a reason.

Many blessings be given to us so its important to stay pure in heart.

Lynn

Summerland
25-01-2011, 04:18 AM
See mac, Lynn has a very valid point also. All unflods as it is meant to .I have had people just mysteriously appear in my life at the edge of desperation and I call them my "angels". At the end of day, though, know that you both were touched in a special way.

Rah nam
25-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While traveling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.

mac
25-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Hello Mac

I would say the while the trip circumstances were not maybe pre planned out to unfold in such a way but more that Angels or Guides or Gaurdians stepped in at the time of need.

There are times when the right person is in the right place at that given time to assist that would not maybe normally be there.

Reading this makes me think on a story I say on TV. There was a much LOVed football cameraman that got knocked out by a player. The team so insisted that he got the BEST of care and tests done to make sure he was fine. With NO symptoms at all when the head scan was done they found a huge Tumor in his brain that if let go 6 more months would have taken his life.

The player that hit him in the same act saved his life. The tumor was removed and he was 6 weeks later back filming the team. I would say it happened for a reason.

Many blessings be given to us so its important to stay pure in heart.

Lynn
In the case you quote above serendipity kicked in with a wonderful outcome. Perhaps it was no more than this in the case I cited?

For it to be more than 'right place, right time', though, active involvement in bringing about an acute attack of pain would have had to happened.

Unusually every point in that part of the trip had had to be pre-arranged, accommodation booked with little chance of re-arranging, every date and place planned for specific reasons for a three week period. All those places were significant in the treatment. Only the pain attack set the wheels in motion.

It could have just been chance, coincidence, that the attack happened as it did or it might have been brought on to take advantage of all the pre-existing favourable circumstances.

Either way it was an intriguing time but if spirit friends were involved in all or just part of the occasion, I'd be interested in learning what folks think the protocols involved might be.

mac
25-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.

"The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it." But permission has first to be sought you're saying???

Your "facilitators" would be presumably involved in orchestrating all and any manner of event, for anybody in any life anywhere - is that what you're saying?

Or is it only in the more important issues in life, not routine everyday stuff....? Going down either route has deep implications in terms of apparent independence in our lives wouldn't you agree, potentially even impacting personal responsibility issues?

mac
25-01-2011, 03:38 PM
See mac, Lynn has a very valid point also. All unflods as it is meant to .I have had people just mysteriously appear in my life at the edge of desperation and I call them my "angels". At the end of day, though, know that you both were touched in a special way.
I accept the good example she's provided but that's a right-person, right-place, right-time scenario.... In the case I gave there was no person to 'kick-start' any desirable set of events - well no physical or visible person let's say. :wink:

And that would mean the "Angels or Guides or Guardians" mentioned by Lynn in connection with my story would have had a similar role to those steering the player into crashing into the cameraman.

A physical effect would have had to be brought about by one or more of 'em to set the ball rolling in my story. And then I'd wonder about all the rest of the arrangements - were they also orchestrated from way back when - or were they just happy happenstances which were seen from 'out there' and advantage taken by one single intervention?

Gotta make yuh wonder, eh? :wink:

Lynn
25-01-2011, 06:16 PM
In the case you quote above serendipity kicked in with a wonderful outcome. Perhaps it was no more than this in the case I cited?

We get what we need when it is needed. Blessings some call them other's devine interventions. WHY it might simply not be our time to go, we have to complete our lfe path first. Haveing had an NDE event I know fully that I had some sort of push that brought me back. I was not read to yet go. Though at the time life for me was not great.

For it to be more than 'right place, right time', though, active involvement in bringing about an acute attack of pain would have had to happened.

Then well could be that one's Guide or Guardian brought forth the attack in an act moving one to one's needed place along one's life path. I know well the lessons Guide's can and do give out. They are with us for good reason to guide us along our paths but not live that path for us.

Unusually every point in that part of the trip had had to be pre-arranged, accommodation booked with little chance of re-arranging, every date and place planned for specific reasons for a three week period. All those places were significant in the treatment. Only the pain attack set the wheels in motion.

Is anything truly even in place. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes.....at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?

It could have just been chance, coincidence, that the attack happened as it did or it might have been brought on to take advantage of all the pre-existing favourable circumstances.

One's Guide or Guardian might well have known that what one needed was there and moved it forward yes. Knowing well it was going to happen as it was there to happen. If one was not there to get what was needed the life path might well not have continued on, but it was not yet one's time for that to end so interventions had to be in place.

Either way it was an intriguing time but if spirit friends were involved in all or just part of the occasion, I'd be interested in learning what folks think the protocols involved might be.

Hmmm that is a hard one protocals in place, for me that would be that one's life path still had a purpose and something to complete. We are never alone that much I so feel is true. We always have our Guide with us and if we choose to open to hear them they are a huge asset to us . As well as that we have Spirits around us but too the energies of the living as well that can come to our aid in times of need. That is the times when devine interventions come into play. Right place right time for someone to be there for us, as our life path is not meant to end there or be severly changed.

Lynn

mac
25-01-2011, 08:01 PM
"Is anything truly ever in place? Well, yes, in terms of the stuff anyone might do on day-to-day basis - the way life routinely gets organised. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. That's true but for all intents and purposes it had been decided where to go, what to do...Of course we can't control events and uncertainty is ever present with all arrangements....but other plans had worked fine and the only change was the health issue. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes..... possible... at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?" The trip was a sightseeing one and choices had actively been made which places to visit. Different from just ending up somewhere without any planning and wondering how it happened.

Smiler
25-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi Mac

A woman told me once a few years ago .. that from england I would go to america within 2. And I would notice number 3 and sit in a blue chair with small red print in front of some type of machine.
well I laughed as was struggling at the time.
Its was a week or so later my best friend in England said her and her hubby had watched the movie pay it forward and wanted to pay it forward. So her hubby told her to take her best friend me somewhere in the world.
She laughed and pick Las Vegas ..( i dont gamble by the way). So from Australia I went to Americia and from England she flew to America.
We each keep a diary on our flights to give to each other.. in one part of my dairy I stated I feel like I have a calling in my life.
Each day there we meet 3 people. 3 africian americans.. 3 mexicans.. 3 texans and so on for whole ten days.. Our room number was 3. one morning we had a Cobb breakfast and went shopping .. mid morning we aked a lady could we share her table while we had a coffee..she said Yes and said her family will be there soon. They arrived another 2 people.. They were the Cobb family :)
We asked about a rock shop outside vegas .. they took us there in their car and said they would pick us up at set time later. We left our shopping from earlier that morning with them. Later this lovely family picked us up and drove us back to our hotel.
In our room I unpacked my shopping ..hidden in bottom of bag was a gift from them.. It was a Book.. called Women who loved God. On back of book where 5 names and there meanings
One was Deborah ..understanding God's call on your life.

I did sit in front of a machine as saw the chair ..lol
3 people from another country pointed out I should play 3 numbers
which I did .. I won my breakfast and lunch every day.. No more ..no less.

Love and Light
Debs
:)

Lynn
25-01-2011, 08:25 PM
"Is anything truly ever in place? Well, yes, in terms of the stuff anyone might do on day-to-day basis - the way life routinely gets organised. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. That's true but for all intents and purposes it had been decided where to go, what to do...Of course we can't control events and uncertainty is ever present with all arrangements....but other plans had worked fine and the only change was the health issue. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes..... possible... at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?" The trip was a sightseeing one and choices had actively been made which places to visit. Different from just ending up somewhere without any planning and wondering how it happened.

Hello Mac

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's .

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us.

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS.

Lynn

mac
25-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Hello Lynn

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I'm not unappreciative about how events turned out - but neither will I ascribe them a value they do not deserve. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. I won't make, or assume that, things fit unless they do.... In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's. possibly - I'm sure some events have been drawn up with solid lines but I suspect most have not.

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so. I won't make things fit unless they do... until I know better, I'll ask questions, reserve judgment. Feet firmly on the floor until I know they deserve to be planted somewhere else.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us. The 'why' is how it came about...If we ascribe the value of deliberate intention to everything not understood then we may debase those events of true importance...

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS. And for you that may be exactly correct. But the path of any one individual is not necessarily similar to the paths of others. When I stop asking questions, I will have stopped moving forward I feel....What will be, will be, no matter whether I seek reasons or no... Questions or doubts will not change that.

Summerland
25-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Just a quick word here, if I may. The day that we quit asking questions and the day that we stop seeing/discovering something new, is probably the day that we ought to hang up our boots and spurs. And as the old saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

mac
25-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Just a quick word here, if I may. The day that we quit asking questions and the day that we stop seeing/discovering something new, is probably the day that we ought to hang up our boots and spurs. And as the old saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" This is a saying I use a lot. From the story I told may come a few insights into certain matters for those who may best benefit from them.... It won't work for everyone, some may totally miss any message, others will relate it to other events which aren't truly comparable.Which category each individual fits into is for them to find out - or not.

Maybe that's the only truly important value of the events and their story? :wink:

Summerland
25-01-2011, 09:15 PM
mac, you have just presented a whole different aspect to this story of yours. Perhaps it was a gift to pass on in the telling that someone else might benefit and learn. We all have so many lessons that we experience and can share, that will in turn benefit someone else.

Lynn
26-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Hello Lynn

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I'm not unappreciative about how events turned out - but neither will I ascribe them a value they do not deserve. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. I won't make, or assume that, things fit unless they do.... In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's. possibly - I'm sure some events have been drawn up with solid lines but I suspect most have not.

Ye are a man that I am coming to well enjoy. For the longest time I struggled with the second chance in life I was given. I wonered WHY I did not simply die. Why would I be given that chance to move forward. To come to understand more than maybe a blessing it was a "lesson" I was given. I was such a DARK peron then and I so struggle now to even see me as once that. I was given the chance to change that path and take what I am and do possitive things with it. I have so done that. I leaned to GIVE of me. Ye know that is a nice feeling . I too was given so a learning path. SO I ask has one learned something from this coming ot one's life ? Was there a change in WHOM one was to whome one is now ?

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so. I won't make things fit unless they do... until I know better, I'll ask questions, reserve judgment. Feet firmly on the floor until I know they deserve to be planted somewhere else.

Where I be more open to embrace all. Too I will admit at time that comes with a price or a lesson attached to it. I am willing to take that chance I guess but too I am a very privte person. I am too able to feel the walls in me go up or stay down so I am content in whom I allow more access. I too have the blessings of trust and respects with me mate. That I am is rare for many woman to have.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us. The 'why' is how it came about...If we ascribe the value of deliberate intention to everything not understood then we may debase those events of true importance...

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS. And for you that may be exactly correct. But the path of any one individual is not necessarily similar to the paths of others. When I stop asking questions, I will have stopped moving forward I feel....What will be, will be, no matter whether I seek reasons or no... Questions or doubts will not change that.

I guess for me I so live in the moment that be NOW, I do have plans set for the future as I have a family to think on too I know well that not be carved in stone. I know that things change to rock the boat at times. I do not feel any two paths are the same no, we can walk along a similar one but never on the same one as another as we have our end goal. I still ask questions, but I guess what I no long as as much of is " why me ". I LOVe questions and I LOVe deabates and Chats I LOVe to learn. I have just learned to embrace that ME is ME there is no WHY to that one.

Lynn:angel10: ( as I flutter away )