PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rays

Serenity Bear
18-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Blue Rays, what sort of things are you being drawn to at the moment.

In the past Iv gone down the metaphysical routes pretty heavily, but now I seem to be going down the organizational one.

I know the subjects we get drawn to do really change as spirit teach us and lead us down our pathways.

I wonder if you all get the same. Its like Iv done a really big change like Iv jumped the tracks on a train.

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 06:41 PM
OKay firstly how do you know you are a blue ray?
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 07:01 PM
OKay found some info on Blue Rays:

[The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra-sensitive empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker.
"Shekinah", a Hebrew word in the "Language of Light", is the Mother Goddess of Creation, the embodiment of God through the ascension process that carries the over lighting healing essence for the Blue Ray. The BlueRay is the soul group consciousness of the highest aspect of all Blue Rays including the “Lords of the Blue Ray”. Together we give you these transmissions.]
As a Blue Ray Being, you came to transform the damaged, mutated DNA of humanity, and set the stage for the other Rays to come. You were not recognized for your unique divine light and had to recognize it yourselves. It was tricky spiritual business as you were super sensitive beings, though you had the spiritual power tools to be victorious in your mission.
For the last 100 years, the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create (http://spiritlibrary.com/shekina-rose/blue-ray-transmissions/are-you-from-the-blue-ray#) a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You, the Blue Ray Beings, are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanity’s ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, Earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of Oneness and peace.
"Thank you," from the ones that can't articulate your divine presence, all of humanity, your star sisters and brothers of light, and the sacred higher realms. "We are in constant praise and support of you!"
The Blue Ray Mission:

Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.
Blue Ray Traits:

Are frequently born between 1975 to 1950.
Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra, with Virgo influences.
"Transformers" - using alchemy, you naturally transmute lower energies
Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow Beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate (http://spiritlibrary.com/shekina-rose/blue-ray-transmissions/are-you-from-the-blue-ray#) with the higher realms. You have sacred knowledge and wisdom.
Often mistaken for an Indigo.
Very adaptable and empathic.
Blues are more reserved and quieter than the Indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
You are about communication (http://spiritlibrary.com/shekina-rose/blue-ray-transmissions/are-you-from-the-blue-ray#) and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It’s part of your mission.
May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
Have blue in your aura or have lots of blue around you. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density.
Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain, and the Violet Fire.
Most are energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others.
Are water types. Flowing, emotional, not static, and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype. Music, sound, movement, dance and nature are very important to you.
Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing.
"The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement” – you, Blue, have been preparing for when events and an inner knowing will activate and reset your course to take a higher path. This activation will attune you to your core essence and will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships.
Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness, spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
You feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of Earth. Are more energetically aligned to Lemurians than to Atlantians.
Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talents that are not fully activated.
Feel out of out place in your family, feel your biological family is not your true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race.
Are the peacemakers with your family and friends.
Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity.
Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water.
Challenges for the Blue Ray:

Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone too much, feeling lonely and different.
Addictions or addictive tendencies in earlier years.
Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body too often and too long.
Learning disabilities
Difficulty and frustration in communicating.
Were told: You were different. You're just imagining things. Get real.
Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you, because the Blue Ray transforms and shows them the light.
Had genetic damage to transform.
Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunctional relationship, situation or environment too long.
Need to maintain energetic boundaries and awareness and learn how to stay connected in the body

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 07:03 PM
If I'm a blue ray which according to the above I foudn I may be, I'm drawn to my spirituality and decreasing my anxiety at the moment. Also I'm focused on excercising my body for health reasons.
Spiritlite.

Serenity Bear
19-11-2010, 05:42 PM
How did I know I was a blue ray - well I started looking for another name but found these were called Blue Rays. I do have a lot of cobolt blue in my aura. The piece above also just about describes me to a T.

Im also going down the body route, moving away from metaphysics but more into the higher realms of Spirit. Im moving away from the reading/message route into a more thriving situation.

Spiritlite
19-11-2010, 06:25 PM
yeah I thought I was a very early indigo too now I think I'm a blue ray...LOVELY, blue is my favorite color :)
Spiritlite.

Chrysaetos
19-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Forer effect again..

Astrological signs, pleiades, atlantis, lemuria, crystal children, indigo children, star children, rainbow children, butterfly children, blue ray children, mu, ascended masters..

What's next? ''Lord of the Rings'' children...?

Or...''have you had a past life in the movie Avatar?''

-minimal staff edit

MoshiMoshi
03-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Forer effect again..

Astrological signs, pleiades, atlantis, lemuria, crystal children, indigo children, star children, rainbow children, butterfly children, blue ray children, mu, ascended masters..
--

plz dont mock the ppl who really believe in this stuff they have had special experiences to believe that they are that way they think they are. :redface:

-minimal staff edit-

Katiecat
21-01-2011, 10:00 PM
I feel as though I'm a blue ray with an arcturian objection. Most of my reasons are personal and not up for discussion because of how some people are...and I'm sensitive.it's a big step fit me to even write this post.

The only thing different about me is that I was born in 1977, I'm a virgo (with scorpio rising), I don't have a learning disability, and I'm not shy.

Ciqala
22-01-2011, 02:57 AM
OKay found some info on Blue Rays:

[The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra-sensitive empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker.
"Shekinah", a Hebrew word in the "Language of Light", is the Mother Goddess of Creation, the embodiment of God through the ascension process that carries the over lighting healing essence for the Blue Ray. The BlueRay is the soul group consciousness of the highest aspect of all Blue Rays including the “Lords of the Blue Ray”. Together we give you these transmissions.]
As a Blue Ray Being, you came to transform the damaged, mutated DNA of humanity, and set the stage for the other Rays to come. You were not recognized for your unique divine light and had to recognize it yourselves. It was tricky spiritual business as you were super sensitive beings, though you had the spiritual power tools to be victorious in your mission.
For the last 100 years, the Indigos, Rainbows, Crystals and you, the Blue Rays, have been incarnating to create (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritlibrary.com%2Fsh ekina-rose%2Fblue-ray-transmissions%2Fare-you-from-the-blue-ray%23) a vibrational shift to the higher dimensions. You, the Blue Ray Beings, are the overlooked and forgotten ones, and have been essential in clearing and setting the stage for humanity’s ascension. Because of you, Blue Ray Beings, Earth will be able to take her rightful place in the galactic and universal councils of Oneness and peace.
"Thank you," from the ones that can't articulate your divine presence, all of humanity, your star sisters and brothers of light, and the sacred higher realms. "We are in constant praise and support of you!"
The Blue Ray Mission:

Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.
Blue Ray Traits:

Are frequently born between 1975 to 1950.
Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra, with Virgo influences.
"Transformers" - using alchemy, you naturally transmute lower energies
Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow Beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritlibrary.com%2Fsh ekina-rose%2Fblue-ray-transmissions%2Fare-you-from-the-blue-ray%23) with the higher realms. You have sacred knowledge and wisdom.
Often mistaken for an Indigo.
Very adaptable and empathic.
Blues are more reserved and quieter than the Indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
You are about communication (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritlibrary.com%2Fsh ekina-rose%2Fblue-ray-transmissions%2Fare-you-from-the-blue-ray%23) and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It’s part of your mission.
May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
Have blue in your aura or have lots of blue around you. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density.
Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain, and the Violet Fire.
Most are energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others.
Are water types. Flowing, emotional, not static, and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype. Music, sound, movement, dance and nature are very important to you.
Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing.
"The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement” – you, Blue, have been preparing for when events and an inner knowing will activate and reset your course to take a higher path. This activation will attune you to your core essence and will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships.
Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness, spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first.
You feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of Earth. Are more energetically aligned to Lemurians than to Atlantians.
Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talents that are not fully activated.
Feel out of out place in your family, feel your biological family is not your true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race.
Are the peacemakers with your family and friends.
Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity.
Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water.
Challenges for the Blue Ray:

Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone too much, feeling lonely and different.
Addictions or addictive tendencies in earlier years.
Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body too often and too long.
Learning disabilities
Difficulty and frustration in communicating.
Were told: You were different. You're just imagining things. Get real.
Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you, because the Blue Ray transforms and shows them the light.
Had genetic damage to transform.
Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunctional relationship, situation or environment too long.
Need to maintain energetic boundaries and awareness and learn how to stay connected in the body

this above information can include anyone, literally anyone in the human population, let alone probably everyone, on these forums. how do you know if you are a blue ray for sure? I can't go by some write up. Someone actually forwarded this to me in private, and said it may be a possibility for me, but seriously, how do you know for sure? This describes my personality, as well as the rest of the world.

Edit: do any blue rays here delve into darkness, and transform it into light? this seems to be a huge trait about this, and it's a huge thing about me, and i would like to ask someone about how to harness that power better.
For example, i meet up with a bunch of blue skinned people all the time now, and a giant bird that looks like a phoenix, and i'm to learn how to clean up messes of earth disasters spiritually. i'm supposed to crawl into the darkest of places with my natural ability to bring out light in the worst people and places, but considering my horrendous past, i'm scared i am not yet strong enough to take on millions of dark souls at a time to send them into light.

-minimal staff edit-

Serenity Bear
23-01-2011, 05:42 PM
For me the name that came before blue ray was Pathfinder, maybe this will help others.

Do you feel you are leading the way finding the pathway to the light for others and then helping them to come through their dark periods of their lives.

Funnily enough Iv had dreams of pheonixs in the past, truely beautiful creatures of orange and yellows.

For me rescue work means helping lost souls over to spirit, I often feel drawn mentally to mass passings etc. Its not easy work but it needs to be done.

Ciqala your right to be cautious, just work on yourself for now, it will come when your strong enough, dont worry about pushing it.

Silver
23-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Serenity Bear~you're an ace.

Chrystaeos~there's always the possibility you could blaze your own path by creating a Forer effect thread. Then, there's also the ignore button / function for those whose ideas you find absurd or out there. This IS a spiritual forum~what were you expecting, huh?

Chrysaetos
23-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Chrystaeos~there's always the possibility you could blaze your own path by creating a Forer effect thread. Then, there's also the ignore button / function for those whose ideas you find absurd or out there. This IS a spiritual forum~what were you expecting, huh? Hi Silvergirl,

A Forer effect thread would be interesting, but I doubt it would be appreciated.

I don't consider all these children labels to be of any spiritual nature.
This is what dissappoints me, all these strange labels and ideas (for example, astrology). These ideas are people's own creations.

That old post was posted on 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM.
I no longer feel any responsibility for that post,
you are free to delete it..

Chrysaetos
23-01-2011, 06:42 PM
this is ridiculous, this above information can include anyone, literally anyone in the human population, let alone probably everyone, on these forums. how do you know if you are a blue ray for sure? I can't go by some write up. Someone actually forwarded this to me in private, and said it may be a possibility for me, but seriously, how do you know for sure? This describes my personality, as well as the rest of the world.It really is the Forer effect in full power here..

You can see this as well in astrological charts, personality tests etc.
What has it really got to do with spirituality anyway?

Silver
23-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi Silvergirl,

A Forer effect thread would be interesting, but I doubt it would be appreciated.

I don't consider all these children labels to be of any spiritual nature.
This is what dissappoints me, all these strange labels and ideas (for example, astrology). These ideas are people's own creations.

That old post was posted on 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM.
I no longer feel any responsibility for that post,
you are free to delete it..

Thanks for helping me out. I need reminders, often not double checking the dates. I'm sorry you doubt that it would be appreciated. I imagine there are some members who understand where you're coming from. I only know about this Forer effect because you brought it up. Thats what a forum's for, to talk about ideas. Some forums are for ranting and raving, but we try to keep that to a minimum. Boring for some, no doubt.

If I delete that, it'll throw off everyone else's post, I think it adds to the enlightenment and entertainment factor.

Silver
23-01-2011, 06:52 PM
It really is the Forer effect in full power here..

Because it's what people believe, evidently.
I like reading my horoscope, I don't put much stock in it, but it's amusing to read alongside the funnies. I love taking personality tests and/or other types of quizzes just for the entertainment, but it's unavoidable that sometimes, they sure seem like there's something to them. It's healthy for people to contemplate some of the information coming from these tests and charts etc. People are looking for guidance, but it doesn't have to be an all-consuming white-knuckle-praying activity 24/7.

Ciqala
24-01-2011, 10:06 AM
It really is the Forer effect in full power here..

I would be interested in a thread about Forer effect, these categories seriously make no sense to me, and the history of where they derive from is New Age. For example, Indigos apparently derive from some parapsychologist / psychic called Nancy Ann Tappe, and apparently she came up with the concept in the 1970's, i don't see how that makes it any more reliable. And Gordon Michael Scallion is the one who came up with Blue Rays?

Anyways, back on subject, this is from another site about Gordon Michael Scallion:
Scallion knew about these children since the early eighties, but did not really know what the significance was. It wasn’t until 1988 that during a session with a client he went into trance and the information came out. He described the Blue-Ray children as the forerunners of the new root race (the Crystals?), who were from the ‘mental’ plane of existence, whose colour vibration was ‘blue’. He explained that they were the souls from the ancient land of Lemuria, whereas the Indigo’s are predominantly Atlantean. According to Scallion, the Indigo’s layed the groundwork for the Blue-rays, which enabled them step into their roles as teachers. The Indigo and Blue colours are very close in the colour spectrum and this can be seen as a natural process of movement through subtle vibrations.

Scallion emphasised that these Children ‘evolve’ very quickly: “They are teaching others by the age of four or five. By the time they reach their twelfth year, the Blue Ones would be equivalent to an average adult who has spent perhaps twenty-five years as a teacher”. They also have telekinetic powers, a ‘knowing’ of their mission on Earth and many traits associated with all the other categories of Children. Here is a list of the Blue-Ray characteristics from Notes from the Cosmos:

1. Blue Ray Children have dreams that are highly evolved, and they begin dreaming and remembering dreams at a very early age.

2. They have an affinity for languages of all types. Many speak more than one language, if exposed, by age three.

3. They are determined, and at time can be quite stubborn (much like the Indigo’s).

4. They invent pretending games in which they take on the role of healer, using laying on of hands.

5. They are drawn to water, more than any other setting. They often stare into space at length, especially when near rivers, oceans or even the blue sky.

6. They have an understanding of how animals feel and think. They explain this to others in a matter-of-fact – “Don’t you know?”- manner.

7. By the time they reach their teens, many have a desire to go to other countries – often attempting to urge their parents to take them, or going so far as to plan their own trips.

8. Their personalities seem to fluctuate between two extremes – from being serious, single-minded and focused (like the Indigo Children), to being dreamy-eyed and distant (like the Crystal Children).

(this list doesn't exactly fit everybody, and sounds a matter of fact, like blue ray children MUST do these things.)

Chrysaetos
24-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Another good example of the Forer Effect.

They ''understand'' animals, are drawn to water etc. -- As if a connection with animals and water is anything special and connected to a certain time...
They may want to go to other countries.. well who doesn't? LOL.
And any kid can remember dreams easily. ''Missions'' on earth is just talk from adults who brainwash their kids.

What we have to understand is that many old fashioned Christian values are diminishing. People are longing for a sense of meaning and purpose. These so called ''spiritual'' children are merely a result of our modern fast paced society and a time in which climate change is constantly in the news. You won't find these children in Islamic countries, just as you won't find twin flames there. Cultural phenomena they are..

-minimal staff edit-

Summerland
24-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Another good example of the Forer Effect.

They ''understand'' animals, are drawn to water etc. -- As if a connection with animals and water is anything special and connected to a certain time...
They may want to go to other countries.. well who doesn't? LOL.
And any kid can remember dreams easily. ''Missions'' on earth is just talk from adults who brainwash their kids.

What we have to understand is that many old fashioned Christian values are diminishing. People are longing for a sense of meaning and purpose. These so called ''spiritual'' children are merely a result of our modern fast paced society and a time in which climate change is constantly in the news. You won't find these children in Islamic countries, just as you won't find twin flames there. Cultural phenomena they are..

What I think that some people need to understand is that some are more comfortable with a category to identify with. Just as in psychiatry there are labels such as narcisstic personality disorder, bipolar disorder, ADHD and ADD, these are simply labels to fit personality types and symptoms, but with a negative connotation.
Now if a person is more comfortable feeling that they are an indigo rather than ADHD, who are you to naysay that?
And if a parent would rather think of their child as an indigo or crystal rather than labeling them from the DSMV, more power to them. The child will recieve individual, spiritually oriented guidance rather than medication and a negative label. Or would you rather they carry a negative label than a more positive promising one of a 'blue ray' or 'crystal.
Also, why should it irritate you or anyone if a person chooses to believe in indigos, crystals, blue rays, rainbow spirits?

-minimal staff edit-

Chrysaetos
24-01-2011, 11:46 AM
And if a parent would rather think of their child as an indigo or crystal rather than labeling them from the DSMV, more power to them. The child will recieve individual, spiritually oriented guidance rather than medication and a negative label. Or would you rather they carry a negative label than a more positive promising one of a 'blue ray' or 'crystal.
Also, why should it irritate you or anyone if a person chooses to believe in indigos, crystals, blue rays, rainbow spirits?I wouldn't give a child any such fancy label as indigo/star/rainbow/butterfly/bunnie/ascender/christ bringer/krishna kid/aquarius/leo/aries/caprcorn/blue ray/ruby star/whatever..

It doesn't irritate me, I just find it a bit disappointing that people are sold so easily.

That, and it's...... amusing. :icon_biggrin:

Summerland
24-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't give a child any such fancy label as indigo/star/rainbow/butterfly/bunnie/ascender/christ bringer/krishna kid/aquarius/leo/aries/caprcorn/blue ray/ruby star/whatever..

It doesn't irritate me, I just find it a bit disappointing that people are sold so easily.

That, and it's...... amusing. :icon_biggrin:

As you said, that is YOU, not the millions of people who find it helpful in raising their children. I am not one of those millions, but I can see how it is helpful and so much better than labeling a child ADHD or ODD and loading them down with mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics. Perhaps you would prefer a child to carry that label through school than to have the parent approach it from a more spiritual aspect and use the category of a 'rainbow/crystal/indigo/starseed/ascender/blue ray/ and to use that as a guidance tool. Because basically that is what it is ; it is a tool, just as ADHD is a tool to help teachers/staff/doctors/family know how to care for a child

Chrysaetos
24-01-2011, 12:10 PM
As you said, that is YOU, not the millions of people who find it helpful in raising their children. I am not one of those millions, but I can see how it is helpful and so much better than labeling a child ADHD or ODD and loading them down with mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics. Perhaps you would prefer a child to carry that label through school than to have the parent approach it from a more spiritual aspect and use the category of a 'rainbow/crystal/indigo/starseed/ascender/blue ray/ and to use that as a guidance tool. Because basically that is what it is ; it is a tool, just as ADHD is a tool to help teachers/staff/doctors/family know how to care for a childHmm... because the ADHD label isn't nice, we just replace it with indigo/star/fairy/lightworker/rainbow etc. ? These labels will create all kinds of expectations in the child.
That's why you get these kids thinking they are here to bring some 'higher' message, of course inspired by the New Age beliefs of their parents.
It's brainwashing!

Not liking one label and replacing it with another one is not my cup of tea.

Summerland
24-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Hmm... because the ADHD label isn't nice, we just replace it with indigo/star/fairy/lightworker/rainbow etc. ? These labels will create all kinds of expectations in the child.
That's why you get these kids thinking they are here to bring some 'higher' message, of course inspired by the New Age beliefs of their parents.
It's brainwashing!

Not liking one label and replacing it with another one is not my cup of tea.

ADHD,BAD,ADD,ODD all carry negative connotations AND expectations from those dealing with the child , with caregivers and especially in school. Experiments have been done with school staff, telling them that "this child" is a known trouble maker with ADHD and ODD. When the teacher had interactions with "that child" her whole demeanor was altered; she treated him/her as a person who was an adversary. In fact, "the child" was an honor student with exemplary behavior. Now,Chrysaestos, this experiment has been repeated and duplicated and has always led to the same outcome. And an experiment proving just the opposite; when a teacher is introduced to a student who has ADHD and ODD , but is TOLD that this kid is a model student with very good grades,her attitude actually encourages the positive behavior expectations from the child.
If the connotations is a more positive based label that is encouraging to the child and to the parents, what is exactly YOUR problem with it? It is the decision of the parents or the individual to sort out. Are you saying that you would prefer to leave the negative labels in place( with all the negative baggage) rather than the artsy,more encouraging labels with the good baggage? I would much rather deal with a child from the base of knowledge of an indigo child than the base expectations of an ADHD child. The child learns to use those labels as an excuse for negative behaviors,"Oh, that is my ADHD; I can't help it." A child rased as an indigo would find a more positve,individualized manner to express their frustration.
What it all boils down to is not your approval or mine; but the parents are the ones best placed to choose.

Summerland
24-01-2011, 03:17 PM
I feel as though I'm a blue ray with an arcturian objection. Most of my reasons are personal and not up for discussion because of how some people are...and I'm sensitive.it's a big step fit me to even write this post.

The only thing different about me is that I was born in 1977, I'm a virgo (with scorpio rising), I don't have a learning disability, and I'm not shy.

Katiekat, this forum is supposed to be a place created by Matt, for the purpose of being able to freely talk about your beliefs.You don't have to defend your beliefs, as much as some would like you to believe. I do hope that you become more comfortable posting about what is important to you.

Summerland
24-01-2011, 03:27 PM
-, this above information can include anyone, literally anyone in the human population, let alone probably everyone, on these forums. how do you know if you are a blue ray for sure? I can't go by some write up. Someone actually forwarded this to me in private, and said it may be a possibility for me, but seriously, how do you know for sure? This describes my personality, as well as the rest of the world.

Edit: do any blue rays here delve into darkness, and transform it into light? this seems to be a huge trait about this, and it's a huge thing about me, and i would like to ask someone about how to harness that power better.
For example, i meet up with a bunch of blue skinned people all the time now, and a giant bird that looks like a phoenix, and i'm to learn how to clean up messes of earth disasters spiritually. i'm supposed to crawl into the darkest of places with my natural ability to bring out light in the worst people and places, but considering my horrendous past, i'm scared i am not yet strong enough to take on millions of dark souls at a time to send them into light.

Ciqala, I am really surprised at your post. I had thought that you were more tolerant of others beliefs. The blue ray doesn't describe me, so much for the "Forer affect". Other descriptions might fit me,might not. Some people are very similar in nature, but that doesn't mean all of the description will fit any one person. Same is true of horoscopes; it only gives us a general outline unless you go by exact time of birth and location.
So what is the great draw on coming down hard on those who believe that they fit into one of these indigos/starseeds/crystals/blue ray/ etc. ? It is in a positive format, helps one overcome their shortfalls and creative ways to steer their lives.

minimal staff edit-

Silver
24-01-2011, 04:16 PM
this forum is supposed to be a place created by Matt, for the purpose of being able to freely talk about your beliefs.You don't have to defend your beliefs, as much as some would like you to believe. I do hope that you become more comfortable posting about what is important to you.

You are exactly right, this applies to ALL members/visitors.

Silver
27-01-2011, 03:30 AM
{Thread returned ~ this is the right section isn't it.}

Summerland
27-01-2011, 04:26 AM
You are exactly right, this applies to ALL members/visitors.

Thank you silvergirl and admin for the effort.
I have a friend who is very spiritual. It applies to all aspects of her life and has for many years. She is a 'special needs' teacher for behavioral teenagers who can't function in a regular school setting. She gets them when all other options are at a dead end. She has enough degrees that she could be a principal of a large school, if she chose. But she prefers to remain with the behavioral kids. She has also taught school in a mental hospital facility.
She bases her classes on the premise of indigo, etc. Her classes are highly successful and her students graduate with the knowledge that they need to function as adults in the real world. Kids who have no behavior problems want to be in her classes due to the methods and attitude she has towards teaching.
I work with behavior challenged kids from the ages of 4 to 18. Many of these kids are put on medications that are detrimental to their health. More diabetics, higher cholestral, heart problems, kidney troubles,weight issues. And who knows what else will crop up in several years. Some of the medications come with a warning that they can cause suicidal ideations and the kid is in the hospital for a SUICIDE ATTEMPT!
Would any of this change if we treated these kids as indigos, etc ? Would they continue to scar up their bodies with self harm cutting to cope with the emotional and physical pain that they have already endured in their short lives? Or would they have better tools presented as coping tools if they were taught meditation , sound and color therapy, or a way to connect with their higher selves?
I apologize if I have offended anyone, but this is very personal to me as I deal with it as a career and vocation. Perhaps one day the medical field and the general will be more open to these ideas. In the past mentally ill were hid in attics, shipped off to what we now call "snake pits", hosed down with strong firehoses of cold water , electro shock therapy and lobotomies. We have come out of that dark age and hopefully we will advance further on more positive treatments.

Silver
27-01-2011, 05:15 AM
Summerland, I hear you loud and clear.

And your friend is a marvelous person for doing what she does.

(And you are too.)

Chrysaetos
27-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Are you saying that you would prefer to leave the negative labels in place( with all the negative baggage) rather than the artsy,more encouraging labels with the good baggage? I would much rather deal with a child from the base of knowledge of an indigo child than the base expectations of an ADHD child. The child learns to use those labels as an excuse for negative behaviors,"Oh, that is my ADHD; I can't help it." A child rased as an indigo would find a more positve,individualized manner to express their frustration.No, as I said, I wouldn't call a child by such labels. And maybe there are kids who can't help their behaviour because of ADHD. Just because there are such negative labels is for me no reason to say ''well you don't have ADHD you're now an indigo/crystal/ruby child''. Makes no sense.What it all boils down to is not your approval or mine; but the parents are the ones best placed to choose.Yes it's all up to the parents in the end.
But personally I wouldn't give a child such spiritual expectations.

Animus27
29-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Forer effect again..

-minimal staff edit

http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree

There you go Chrysaetos! :tongue:

Chrysaetos
30-01-2011, 12:52 PM
http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fcommunity.livejourna l.com%25252Ftothehometree)

There you go Chrysaetos! :tongue:Oh good grace.. have you read some of the comments?

I really think it would be healthy for some people to roleplay a character in a videogame and not in the real world!

Animus27
30-01-2011, 05:37 PM
(this is at the topic at hand, more so than my original post)

Someone mentioned that it can be beneficial to call a child indigo, rather than ADD etc, etc. I think this just creates an inflated sense of false self. Just treat them as a normal kid, with hark to their "different" personality. Telling them that they have crooked teeth means that they're the next wave of evolution is just silly. I don't have a problem with some spiritual ideas, but the whole *children* phenomenon seems completely unnecessary. And just acts as a security blanket at best, and a pillar for delusion at worst (not that anyone on this thread is delusional at all). I think being a normal person is liberating and awesome, it means you're free to be whomever you want, without some sparkly obligations based on some vague, easily applied traits.

/random tangent

Silver
30-01-2011, 06:29 PM
(this is at the topic at hand, more so than my original post)

Someone mentioned that it can be beneficial to call a child indigo, rather than ADD etc, etc. I think this just creates an inflated sense of false self. Just treat them as a normal kid, with hark to their "different" personality. Telling them that they have crooked teeth means that they're the next wave of evolution is just silly. I don't have a problem with some spiritual ideas, but the whole *children* phenomenon seems completely unnecessary. And just acts as a security blanket at best, and a pillar for delusion at worst (not that anyone on this thread is delusional at all). I think being a normal person is liberating and awesome, it means you're free to be whomever you want, without some sparkly obligations based on some vague, easily applied traits.

/random tangent

What IS being a 'normal' person? What if a child who is old enough to decide if he or she is a 'blue ray' or some such, gets a certain good feel about it, short of being delusional or something truly unbalanced or unhealthy about it. How many times have parents said, "That boy ain't right!" And yet, they oftentimes turn out reasonably OK once they've grown up. Tons of people started out in life to be more imaginative/creative/in their own minds and natch, they will be the ones who get made fun of by the bullies (are they the 'normal' ones?), see where I'm going with this~*

I do believe a line needs to be drawn between totally fancying you or your kids have been or are 'blue rays' or indigos or whatever and the reality (to me) that this is all healthy imaginings that very well may help the individual child or children cope in their own unique way with stuff in life.

Chrysaetos
30-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Someone mentioned that it can be beneficial to call a child indigo, rather than ADD etc, etc. I think this just creates an inflated sense of false self. Just treat them as a normal kid, with hark to their "different" personality. Telling them that they have crooked teeth means that they're the next wave of evolution is just silly. I don't have a problem with some spiritual ideas, but the whole *children* phenomenon seems completely unnecessary. And just acts as a security blanket at best, and a pillar for delusion at worst (not that anyone on this thread is delusional at all). I think being a normal person is liberating and awesome, it means you're free to be whomever you want, without some sparkly obligations based on some vague, easily applied traits. I am in full agreement with you. http://www.fzrclub.nl/smf/Smileys/default/cheerleader.gif

And our imaginations do not make reality what it is..

blackfellawhitefella
22-03-2011, 11:34 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

best , that i stay out of this

except , to say
i think some parents wanna have a good long hard look at themseves concerning their self given , self rightous understanding that they will choose or decide for their children and or are even the appropriate advocates for correct decision making , thinking and behavioural patterns

oh yea ,
i am blue ray.

please dont waste your time telling me otherwise ... find someone who cares.