PDA

View Full Version : The Last Mimzy

gem_layla16
24-01-2011, 02:13 PM
I just watched the Last Mimzy, and i've got to say i absolutely loved it, i wasn't sure what it was going to be about fully, but tons of it synchronised with me, the yantra mandala which features heavily in it, one that i have seen during a shamanistic experience and something i am going to start meditating on.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it and there thoughts, brilliant film i thought. :hug3: :smile: :hug3:

Summerland
24-01-2011, 02:27 PM
I just watched the Last Mimzy, and i've got to say i absolutely loved it, i wasn't sure what it was going to be about fully, but tons of it synchronised with me, the yantra mandala which features heavily in it, one that i have seen during a shamanistic experience and something i am going to start meditating on.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it and there thoughts, brilliant film i thought. :hug3: :smile: :hug3:

I only was able to watch it once, but would enjoy watching it again. The second watching you always catch parts that you missed the first time around. One message that I DID get is this: the government believe that they own all technologies,regardless of the harm that they might incur.

dream jo
08-06-2015, 12:22 PM

not yet bit i will