PDA

View Full Version : Unhealthy energetic cord or something else?

Fleur de Frost
16-09-2015, 01:38 PM
I feel stuck. One day is a fairytale, and I never experience deeper tenderness for anyone. We truly want to help each other, raise our spirits, solve the root of any negativity – etc. Which does happen! All we do together is laugh and laugh and everything feels like it’s alright in the world again. If not, we work through that negative energy until reaching a point of happiness again.

The next day? I may as well not exist. Considering we’re not in a de facto relationship (even though I know his feelings are the same), I can’t claim that he does this purposefully. Still – he makes me feel like the one who’s crazy, when I’m pushing something beautiful that he started. When he doesn’t want anything to do with it, though, I fall to the depths of his priority list.

He is constantly on my mind and always in my dreams – almost every night. Sometimes, thinking about him feels like stepping away from myself; kind of like falling out of sync with my higher self and catching my balance. But whatever this is feels too magnetic to stop. Depending on the day, that magnetism is either amazing or completely destructive.

We’ve both felt this way for a while, but the ‘activity’ seemed to skyrocket when his girlfriend cheated on him and I adopted the role of his therapist. So I’m wondering if that has any relation – if, subconsciously, he’s depending on my energy to fill that void.

Does this sound anything like an unhealthy cord? I would say yes; I’m just so hesitant based on how incredible it feels and how positive things are when we’re together. And I know he feels the same, too, which doesn’t help my imagining the prospects of this relationship. Plus! We have no choice but to see each other a few times each week, and I'm terrified that even if I cut the cord, being in his presence would wind it right back up again.

It just feels like a cycle of seduction and destruction – admiration then anger, peace then war. Where do I start with a dichotomy like that?

Thank you so, so so so much for any help. Hope everyone is having an amazing week. <3

taurusnsane
16-09-2015, 01:50 PM
oh no its not unhealthy.. welcome to the twin flame relationship start or middle point. you have met your twin flame!

Kristin25
16-09-2015, 02:09 PM
The universe may be forcing you to go inner and work things out with your energy instead of relying only on the physical relationship with this man. What I'd suggest is continuing to love him like you do but instead of concentrating only on what you see in the physical also do some energy work. Whether that be meditation, mantras, painting, writing or even creating song lists that remind you of your journey but do something to reaffirm goodness between the two of you. "Create" the situation you feel is meant to happen for you by reaffirming the goodness between the two of you but through your energy. I feel that in these unions the universe is forcing us to stop relying only on 3D communication and to go deeper, to use our spiritual energy and gifts. Actually what I see is the more we concentrate ONLY on the 3D relationship for reassurance the more we beat our heads into the wall. So nurture the energy too and see if that could positively affect the actual 3D union. Believe me I've had friends who do this and it changes what they see happen in their "relationships." I know a friend who will write thank you notes to her boyfriend in her journal and the more she does it the sweeter he becomes. She was hoping he'd hold the door for her so she asked him in her journal and he did it in real life. Sounds like fantasy I know but welcome to the world of the divine where things are never as they seem in 3D!

It does not even have to be a "twin flame" for this energy-work to have a positive affect but I think when it comes to the twin flame it's absolutely necessary for the work to happen.

I feel stuck. One day is a fairytale, and I never experience deeper tenderness for anyone. We truly want to help each other, raise our spirits, solve the root of any negativity – etc. Which does happen! All we do together is laugh and laugh and everything feels like it’s alright in the world again. If not, we work through that negative energy until reaching a point of happiness again.

The next day? I may as well not exist. Considering we’re not in a de facto relationship (even though I know his feelings are the same), I can’t claim that he does this purposefully. Still – he makes me feel like the one who’s crazy, when I’m pushing something beautiful that he started. When he doesn’t want anything to do with it, though, I fall to the depths of his priority list.

He is constantly on my mind and always in my dreams – almost every night. Sometimes, thinking about him feels like stepping away from myself; kind of like falling out of sync with my higher self and catching my balance. But whatever this is feels too magnetic to stop. Depending on the day, that magnetism is either amazing or completely destructive.

We’ve both felt this way for a while, but the ‘activity’ seemed to skyrocket when his girlfriend cheated on him and I adopted the role of his therapist. So I’m wondering if that has any relation – if, subconsciously, he’s depending on my energy to fill that void.

Does this sound anything like an unhealthy cord? I would say yes; I’m just so hesitant based on how incredible it feels and how positive things are when we’re together. And I know he feels the same, too, which doesn’t help my imagining the prospects of this relationship. Plus! We have no choice but to see each other a few times each week, and I'm terrified that even if I cut the cord, being in his presence would wind it right back up again.

It just feels like a cycle of seduction and destruction – admiration then anger, peace then war. Where do I start with a dichotomy like that?

Thank you so, so so so much for any help. Hope everyone is having an amazing week. <3

Freekre8
16-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Having a very strong attachment to one particular person seems like a recipe for imbalance but thats just my opinion.
(energetic cord makes huge sense to me as to why its actually happening)

Awakened Queen
16-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Instead of focusing on cutting all the cords, ask for Archangel Michael to cut the cords that no longer serve you and are not for the highest good. You will feel a great deal more freedom. You can message me with questions.

7luminaries
16-09-2015, 04:38 PM
I'll be honest...I am beyond sick and tired of "the bond".
It is utter rubbish dealing with this energy sucking black hole of ego in 3D when others actively seek to NOT integrate 3D and 5D even in the arena of just basic, simple friendship.
Meaning when others cannot manage a real-world friendship with kindness AND real-time, live, personal engagement...
whilst having been intimately involved with you spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually for months and years in spirit.

3D connections don't ever have to be "romantic" but can always be humane, decent, kind, and supportive of one another's highest good simply as people and as friends. That sort of 3D connection would need to be personal, face-to-face, engaged, and affirming of our mutual humanity as people and as friends. Not "we'll be engaged deeply in spirit but in the waking world I can't bring myself to face you, to see and hear you, or to speak to you or call you my friend face to face -- much less just be your friend and support you". Not "I'll send you an email and we'll be fab penpals, the end"...not "maybe sometime I'll see you around...for a booty call...or maybe never." That's not a friend, any of those...that's barely a stranger.

Yet spirit connections can and are used & abused and yes it is often consciously done as more and more come into some level of awareness.
Spirit connections are often actively kept partitioned from any integration or continuity of expression in the waking world.
Further, the spirit connection may even be actively used to avoid personal, engaged expressions of kindness and friendship in the waking world.
Adding insult to injury.

We can direct ourselves to focus on spirit...but perhaps spirit is being played for all it is worth
by those who will not or cannot even engage with you face-to-face and treat you with simple kindness or friendship.
You are in essence relegated to a spiritual prostitute...another "spirit" form of the back-do' ho who cannot be a "real" part of your life but can be "snuck in" on the side in spirit for boosting, intimacy, "shared energy" and good times whilst completing ignoring the reality of your person, your divinity, your humanity, your body and soul in the waking world.

Frankly, I am beyond disgusted at the mo and it is all I can do is repeatedly put up boundaries and to even try to wrap my head around this rubbish in the waking world.
It's just one more way to be dehumanised and exploited...and that's exactly how one feels whenever the totality and integrity of their person and their divinity is compromised.
What in the hell....
I am simply gobsmacked.

I suppose AQ is onto something...in many situations such as these, the guides will have to be requested to be present at all times,
to help us negotiate these very questionable and ethically compromised sorts of situations...to help us set clear and HARD boundaries where needed...but I'd say Gabriel is equally needed here...
and with all being in support of OUR higher good as well (for a change, it seems).

At least until a new paradigm has been established whereby these spirit connections are not simply used, harmed, and degraded, perhaps for months and even years,
whilst the critical aspects of real-world connection and friendship are fobbed off, harshly dealt with, and/or neglected entirely.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Fleur de Frost
17-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Thank you so much, everyone. I'm learning to appreciate the love without trying to label it - and realize that 'it is what it is', on any given day. It's helping a lot to neutralize the ups and downs and make me realize how thankful I am just to have him around.

So appreciative for all the responses! :) Thank you again!